GGT 103 got MADULA!?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah actually I got my 360 in 2006 and even though it sucks having to delete and rearrange stuff, it's better than paying the price of multiple games to get more memory. I have a 2gb USB stick that helps out a little bit.

Think I'll just ask 15 bucks for it and if that doesn't work go to 10.[/QUOTE]
I was rollin' a 20 GB HDD for the longest time, then when I dumped off my 360 core, I gave the HDD to my nephew since he didn't have one.

Friend's 360 I'm borrowing has 60 GB, so nice being able to install more than one game at a time.

[quote name='heavyd853']You're poor though, and you have a beard![/QUOTE]
DICKHEAD

I may be poor financially, but I'm rich in spirit. :nottalking:

Phew. I'm back at home. I'm getting pizza in a bit. I have a fuck ton of alcohol, and nothing planned except to work on law school stuff.

Sweeeeeeeet.

Oh, and skyping maybe.

Oh yeah, from last thread.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Who's got 2 thumbs and just downloaded the Gears of War 3 beta?

THIS GUY!
[/quote]

I thought the Bulletstorm beta period didn't start until the 18th?

WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh yeah, from last thread.

I thought the Bulletstorm beta period didn't start until the 18th?

WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?[/QUOTE]

A buddy gave me a "VIP Pass" like a bunch of the media people are giving out. :whee:

[quote name='Chacrana']Srsly. Don't they know Toki died for their sins?!?[/QUOTE]
Yes he did. And they do not appreciate it. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A buddy gave me a "VIP Pass" like a bunch of the media people are giving out. :whee:[/QUOTE]
Hax.

I am jealous. :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm assuming it comes from medulla oblongata.

Jus' sayin'.[/QUOTE] *high fives* You know exactly what it do, Hank.

[quote name='Chacrana']Phew. I'm back at home. I'm getting pizza in a bit. I have a fuck ton of alcohol, and nothing planned except to work on law school stuff.

Sweeeeeeeet.

Oh, and skyping maybe.[/QUOTE] fuck YES PIZZA!

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, Ima get hammered tonight on skype.

Please look forward to it *bow*[/QUOTE]
I shall be looking forward to it, good sir!

Watching MK again.

YOUR BROTHER'S SOUL IS MINE!

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, Ima get hammered tonight on skype.

Please look forward to it *bow*[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this means you will be speaking more in your German accent than the creepy Japanese one.

[quote name='ihadFG']Hopefully this means you will be speaking more in your German accent than the creepy Japanese one.[/QUOTE]

That's a risk you're willing to take.

yes! just got Yakuza 4 from gamefly... dint realize this whole time working today it was in my mailbox... if its a slow night at the bar tonight I'm going to head back home and just play it instead.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']LIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some pizza.[/QUOTE]
I love that this movie is so perfectly quotable.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Joel you should be practicing more for MORTAL KOMBAT[/QUOTE] No joke, I'm having a really hard time not doing that right now. The only thing stopping me? Wanting to be able to quote this movie in the perfect way if I need to at the tourney. I'll probably practice all day tomorrow.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Is there any way to look at the XBLA titles I've purchased? I'm racking my brain and I can't remember them all.[/QUOTE] Go check out your purchase history. Connect to LIVE, click on your avatar dude and scroll over to "Manage Account", then click "Download History" to go through everything. That's the only way I know how.

[quote name='whoknows']moooortaaaall koooommmbaaaat[/QUOTE]MORTAL KOMBAAAAAT!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Joel you should be practicing more for MORTAL KOMBAT[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVx9eki3CU

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Go check out your purchase history. Connect to LIVE, click on your avatar dude and scroll over to "Manage Account", then click "Download History" to go through everything. That's the only way I know.[/QUOTE]
Swet, thanks. ^___^

Selling RE5 360 for $15, sounds good yo. I haven't played anything but Mercs in years and it'll give me an excuse to get the Gold version w/ move support.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why?[/QUOTE] See Mortal Kombat the movie.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I LOVE YOU, HANK.

My PS3 somehow made it through the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Now let's just hope when I turn it back on in a few hours that it comes on.

I have to wait a week to play the Gears 3 beta. Sigh. But until then I shall play Halo Reach this weekend and then Portal 2 come Tuesday.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, I dig it lots.

We shall play. ^___^[/QUOTE]

I actually wasn't too into it, the game just didn't have the same magic the first gears did. I mean, it was fun, but I can't see myself buying it. Maybe when it's $20 for the single player, but that's it.

Yes.

amr_ps3_pft_front.png

bread's done
Back