GGT 107: Today's PSN Update: Your Passwords And Credit Card Numbers

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Classified information. ;) A lot of those people were older GGT members.[/QUOTE]

You mean Inufaye. You probably only meant Inufaye.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, and it was very awesome. Burnout Paradise is one of the games I played most, playing it for 30 hours before trophies, 50 hours after trophies.[/QUOTE]

Pfft. My 124 hours of incomplete play burns your playtime to the ground. Reminds me that I still need to finish 40 challenges or so to get the Final Car. Too bad I can't play it because PSN is down and will continue to be down for another week or so.

(2:21:26 PM) Me: hey
(2:21:34 PM) InuFaye: hello
(2:21:36 PM) Me: I see you been talking with TMK
(2:21:49 PM) InuFaye: whats it matter to you
(2:21:55 PM) Me: it's fucking hilarious to me is what it is
(2:24:05 PM) Me: so did he approach you, or did you approach him
(2:24:14 PM) InuFaye: lol
(2:24:23 PM) InuFaye: he asked me on aim what games you hated
(2:24:28 PM) Me: hahahahahahahahaha
(2:24:32 PM) InuFaye: I said far cry 2 and star ocean 5
(2:24:34 PM) InuFaye: i mean 4
(2:24:39 PM) InuFaye: whatever youd hate 5 also

Open and shut.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't think I agree with your hypothesis.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to prove it's true then.

*does so*

Proven.

[quote name='distgfx']I'll have to prove it's true then.

*does so*

Proven.[/QUOTE]

I don't think your experiment was performed properly. I'm going to have to request you perform it again.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't think your experiment was performed properly. I'm going to have to request you perform it again.[/QUOTE]

Ok.

*experiment explodes*

It's inconclusive.

[quote name='KingBroly']Pfft. My 124 hours of incomplete play burns your playtime to the ground. Reminds me that I still need to finish 40 challenges or so to get the Final Car. Too bad I can't play it because PSN is down and will continue to be down for another week or so.[/QUOTE]Those were fun times when we use to play online together. I remember you wanting me to turn off the night time. :p

[quote name='distgfx']Ours broke a while ago, real talk.[/QUOTE]Mine is being used right now working great.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
And no I'm not listening to manthing's insults since I see him as a lesser person, not having anywhere near as good of a job as me and not being as successful as me.[/QUOTE]

Just got the heads up on this post.

I'd respond to this developmentally retarded freak, but he works for an hourly wage and has a job that doesn't use his 8 years of undergraduate college education.

LMK when you get a salaried position wierdo.

[quote name='distgfx']Ok.

*experiment explodes*

It's inconclusive.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Now write a report on it and submit it to a science magazine.

[quote name='Chacrana']See, your avatar just makes you look dumb now.[/QUOTE]You look dumber changing your avatar to things you hate (some of which I like). I'll continue to laugh as I watch you sport avatars to games you dislike.:p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You look dumber changing your avatar to things you hate (some of which I like). I'll continue to laugh as I watch you sport avatars to games you dislike.:p[/QUOTE]

If one is dumb for using an avatar they dislike, wouldn't that also make you dumb right now? Unless you like your current avatar, which would also make you dumb.

In sum, you are dumb.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']And so are you for using an avatar you don't like.[/QUOTE]

Yes. But the point is that you're on my level now, and you hate me.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yes. But the point is that you're on my level now, and you hate me.[/QUOTE]

No, the real point is, I don't give a damn.

(Actually, the real point is only one of you isn't putting on an act... :lol:)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's quite a while. I play at least 10 each year. I like the genre, but not obsessed with it.[/QUOTE]

I've only played (for any amount of time)/owned two racing games total, ever, that didn't involve Karts, Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

Kart racing games I've owned: Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, CTR, and Mario Kart Super Circuit.

The funniest thing about TMK's 'argument' is that his parents did EVERTYTHING for him until his hourly wages started rolling in.

But now that he's off the parental teat, that don't matter I guess.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gunm. I am a better person than you. My mom and dad don't give me nothing. You suck[/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='manthing']The funniest thing about TMK's 'argument' is that his parents did EVERTYTHING for him until his hourly wages started rolling in.

But now that he's off the parental teat, that don't matter I guess.[/QUOTE]

Isn't he still on his family's Verizon plan?

Cut the umbilical cord and run wild like the stallion you are, TMK.

[quote name='manthing']The funniest thing about TMK's 'argument' is that his parents did EVERTYTHING for him until his hourly wages started rolling in.

But now that he's off the parental teat, that don't matter I guess.[/QUOTE]

He's a manchild, lol. The guy is having a "I know you are but what am I" exchange with Chac on the Internet...

gutz.jpg

griffith_ganishka2.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I actually want to see the battle of Manchild vs Manthing.

I was teased with a confrontation, but I want more.[/QUOTE]

Yea. My money would be on manthing...

[quote name='gunm']?[/QUOTE]

Just kidding, bro!

The funniest thing about the TMK argument, is he legitimately thinks Chac changing his avatar to something Chac doesn't like is a big deal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I actually want to see the battle of Manchild vs Manthing.

I was teased with a confrontation, but I want more.[/QUOTE]

Why would I waste my time on someone who prefers KFC to Popeye's?

Honestly, if I wasn't imbibing in advance of the draft and someone didn't cryptically clue me in on Terrence's post, I wouldn't have known nor cared about it.

I mean, I got a chuckle when he tried to put Chac on blast with his' sucessful life'. But not enough to dredge up the facts of his sad, sad life.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That's all I needed.

I am satiated.

But fo' real, I want to see this on UFC. I'd order that pay per view in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

kohlkojudsonip0.gif

bread's done
Back