GGT 107: Today's PSN Update: Your Passwords And Credit Card Numbers

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It's what I heard from some of his good friends. Some stuff I just knew about Chac for a long time. Now I'm trying to remember where I heard about some of the stuff I said (one person told me a lot years ago, but someone told me stuff more recently).

Uraizen did say one partially right thing about me a while ago, which is part of the reason I'm not someone to mess with.[/QUOTE]
You know some of Chac's good friends? Like who?

What'd Uraizen know about you? You tend to be pretty open about everything in your life on here. I mean, I've personally talked to you very little and know you're well endowed and like friend chicken. Usually I learn one more thing and I'd date you.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Chac, I'm going to have fun with you putting up avatars to every game series I know you hate. I have thousands of avatars to use.

Btw Chac, I could careless about you trying to troll using my blogs and stuff. Why should I to someone who doesn't/barely work, and who feels he's some sort of elitist. We already know (others have told me) that your parents buy your nice TVs and all that nice stuff you have in your room. I don't get that luxury since I work over 40 hours of week so I can buy what I want. Maybe you (currently a lazy/no life person) need to learn to be like me (who is currently very successful with my career/life) instead of living in Mommy/Daddy's home.

Regardless, finally got around to play Samurai Warriors 3 on Wii. It does look a tad better graphically than on PS2 (looks fine on HDTV), but after playing Sengoku Basara, tough to go back. Game was cheap anyway.
[/QUOTE]

I like this new bad guy TMK.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I like this new bad guy TMK.[/QUOTE]
spiderman_black-costume.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLqsdPUfnno

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I loved Spider-Man 3 for Emo Parker.[/QUOTE]

It seems very fitting since Sony Pictures owns those movies, and Sony used the font from the title on the old PS3 models.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Chac, I'm going to have fun with you putting up avatars to every game series I know you hate. I have thousands of avatars to use.

Btw Chac, I could careless about you trying to troll using my blogs and stuff. Why should I to someone who doesn't/barely work, and who feels he's some sort of elitist. We already know (others have told me) that your parents buy your nice TVs and all that nice stuff you have in your room. I don't get that luxury since I work over 40 hours of week so I can buy what I want. Maybe you (currently a lazy/no life person) need to learn to be like me (who is currently very successful with my career/life) instead of living in Mommy/Daddy's home.

Regardless, finally got around to play Samurai Warriors 3 on Wii. It does look a tad better graphically than on PS2 (looks fine on HDTV), but after playing Sengoku Basara, tough to go back. Game was cheap anyway.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

Oh, and I tried the Outland demo after everyone here praised it. Mediocre at best, I'll pass.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh and not to be the conductor on the Outland hype train, but it seriously has some of my favorite graphics this gen. It is simply incredible to look at, there have been multiple times where I just sit back and go "whoa" (shout outs to Keanu Reeves)[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, I was saying pretty much the same exact thing last night on Skype. It also makes me sad that we don't get nearly enough 2D games these days, because they can look sooooo gooood with modern technology.

And I also played a couple hours of the game yesterday. Never got old to me. Can't wait to play some more tonight.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It's what I heard from some of his good friends. Some stuff I just knew about Chac for a long time. Now I'm trying to remember where I heard about some of the stuff I said (one person told me a lot years ago, but someone told me stuff more recently).

Uraizen did say one partially right thing about me a while ago, which is part of the reason I'm not someone to mess with.[/QUOTE]

What'd I say?! The stuff about his parents is common knowledge btw, I've mentioned it SEVERAL times in the GGT itself. It's nice to know you're so willing to blab, though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You know some of Chac's good friends? Like who?[/QUOTE]

Like me, he IM'd me asking if chac's parents paying for his stuff was true and I said it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueScrote']So I can't connect to xbox live.

goddamnit.

Edit: nevermind.[/QUOTE]

All your info was just hacked and given to
Sony
!

Interestingly enough, Blizzard posted this today on thier fourms:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416119854#1

I wonder if Blizzard has seen an increase of failed log-in attampts or worse, actual hacked accounts, based on account information that was garnered from Sony.

It isnt out of the realm of possibility that out of 77+ Million users, a few might use the same Email Account and Passowrd across platforms (PSN and Battle.net), since Battle.net uses email addresses as account names.

It's now fairly obvious who the hackers were...Chinese Gold Farmers!!! :whee:

[quote name='whoknows']GGT 108: TMK Fights Back

Also I need to buy Split/Second again. I've been in the mood for it.[/QUOTE]

Good game! Till the new Burnout arrives. :cool:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Good game! Till the new Burnout arrives. :cool:[/QUOTE]

As long as the new Burnout is more like 3/Revenge and not at all like Paradise I might agree.

Split/Second really is great though.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Good game! Till the new Burnout arrives. :cool:[/QUOTE]

NFS: Hot Pursuit already came out though. ;)

I loved Paradise and I'm glad they didn't do yet another traditional Burnout right after 3 and Revenge. By the time Hot Pursuit came out I was ready for another game like that.

My only complaint about NFS: Hot Pursuit is that the Gold Times/Requirements were a bit too strict in most cases, and this is roughly 10-15 races into the Campaign. With Burnout Paradise they really only started getting challenging when you were going for your Elite license as well as the Time Trials. Burnout Paradise is still my #1 racing game this generation and it's not even funny.

[quote name='distgfx']What'd I say?! The stuff about his parents is common knowledge btw, I've mentioned it SEVERAL times in the GGT itself. It's nice to know you're so willing to blab, though.

Like me, he IM'd me asking if chac's parents paying for his stuff was true and I said it was.[/QUOTE]

Ya, my parents pay for some stuff. I guess I'd be edgier if my parents kicked me out of the house and cut me off financially when I was 18, but... well, they didn't.

Wait, TMK actually PMed you for dirt on me?

[quote name='Chacrana']Wait, TMK actually PMed you for dirt on me?[/QUOTE]

He IM'd me asking if it was true, that's about it.

[quote name='ihadFG']Nope, NFS Hot Pursuit was made by Criterion and was basically a Burnout game.[/QUOTE]

I didn't feel a sense of speed in that game, so it didn't feel like burnout to me.

[quote name='whoknows']It definitely has a great sense of speed...just not with the beginning cars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and you get the fast cars pretty early. Plus the game was all about takedowns, so that definitely gave me the Burnout feeling. The gadgets were also sweet.

I need to buy that game again. Shouldn't have sold it but I bought it for 360 and would have preferred it on PS3 since I didn't feel like paying for Live at the time :bomb:

[quote name='whoknows']I need to buy that game again. Shouldn't have sold it but I bought it for 360 and would have preferred it on PS3 since I didn't feel like paying for Live at the time :bomb:[/QUOTE]

So you didn't get to experience the awesomeness of the autolog?

[quote name='ihadFG']So you didn't get to experience the awesomeness of the autolog?[/QUOTE]

Oh I had Live for awhile and it ended and I didn't feel like paying for it again.

Autolog was so stressful though. One of my friends and I would always send trash talk texts to eachother when one of us beat the others times.

Good times :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']Oh I had Live for awhile and it ended and I didn't feel like paying for it again.

Autolog was so stressful though. One of my friends and I would always send trash talk texts to eachother when one of us beat the others times.

Good times :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I never trashed talked, but just seeing someone beat my time on certain levels would make me go back in and play for an hour of the same level just to beat them.

[quote name='whoknows']It definitely has a great sense of speed...just not with the beginning cars.[/QUOTE]

It might also be because it's running at only 30fps.

[quote name='j-cart']OH MAN. I missed it.

Oh well.

TMK vs Chac, rap battle. Entry fee is $10 bucks with a 5 drink minimum.
[/QUOTE]We can have the battle in Def Jam RapStar. ;) Well, we could a DJ Khaled "All I do is win" rap battle, or even a Kanye West "Gold Digger".

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I never trashed talked, but just seeing someone beat my time on certain levels would make me go back in and play for an hour of the same level just to beat them.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would have cared about beating his times if it wasn't for the trash talking.

[quote name='icebeast']Man, I haven't played a racing game since Need For Speed: Most Wanted...[/QUOTE]

Play Split/Second or Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='distgfx']It might also be because it's running at only 30fps.[/QUOTE]

Probably not.

[quote name='icebeast']Man, I haven't played a racing game since Need For Speed: Most Wanted...[/QUOTE]That's quite a while. I play at least 10 each year. I like the genre, but not obsessed with it.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']You know some of Chac's good friends? Like who?

What'd Uraizen know about you? You tend to be pretty open about everything in your life on here. I mean, I've personally talked to you very little and know you're well endowed and like friend chicken. Usually I learn one more thing and I'd date you.[/QUOTE]Classified information. ;) A lot of those people were older GGT members.

bread's done
Back