GGT 107: Today's PSN Update: Your Passwords And Credit Card Numbers

[quote name='panzerfaust']A bad PC port to console would involve the guns having recoil.[/QUOTE]

A bad PC port to console would be what I just described.

I like analog controls for shooters, I mean it's all preference anyways.

And it has nothing to do with the gravitational pull on my crosshairs.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I like analog controls for shooters, I mean it's all preference anyways.

And it has nothing to do with the gravitational pull on my crosshairs.[/QUOTE]

Your posts are so beautiful right now.

DENSHA

de

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote name='Chacrana']I want to play games where you can race trains[/QUOTE]

MultiTrackDrifting.jpg

Dude, my ISP is being so shitty right now. They keep having disconnects that are part of "networking difficulties". Turns out, it's the same shit that's been happening since Friday.

ARRRRRGHHHH RAGE.

[quote name='distgfx']
MultiTrackDrifting.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That made me lol.

Baki the Grappler has more WTF realization moments that are allowed to happen in one manga series. God I fucking hate myself for reading shit writing/comics in high school.

Your writing is nearly incomprehensible as a result of either that, or the fact that you were learned Mandarin as a kid.

AND I AINT MEAN THA ORANGES

[quote name='Chacrana']So WATASJ excite for fucking putting all my xbla games on flash drinve[/QUOTE]

"This usb drive does not meet recommended performance specifications."

[quote name='Chacrana']So WATASJ excite for fucking putting all my xbla games on flash drinve[/QUOTE]

I your excitement needs to be more specifically detailed. Write a blog about it.

[quote name='icebeast']Friday.[/QUOTE]

Nice, mine is on saturday. Will be spending it going into to work hungover to put linux on our workstations.

Guy on PS3 board: "Man, Sony really dropped the ball."

TMK: "SHUT UP! You bought FF13 on 360! And the 360 has a 100% failure rate!"

Guy on PS3 board: "Yeah, and I bought 3 copies on PS3."

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You are too much of a MS fanboy who dealt with a console having a 100% defect rate, bought the inferior version of FFXIII on 360. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']First off it isn't a fanboy vs fanboy thing here. The handling of this potential financial information breach was absolutely fucking awful. If it was Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo, or whomever, I would be as equally pissed as I am right now. Waiting a week before saying anything about it is shitting on your customers no matter what the reason.

Just as stated above, a simple release or email about the situation would have made this a whole hell of a lot better. You know it is a bad situation when a US Senator has to send Sony a letter about how bad they handled it.

And before you give me shit on FFXIII:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird.... Only 1 Copy on Xbox in that picture and 3 on PS3. Yep I got it on the "wrong" system alright. :roll:

And lastly if the Xbox has a "100% defect rate" then why do you even own one? ;)[/QUOTE]

Here you guys go.

[quote name='Cheska19']For the moment, I think I'm going to start the Tomb Raider trilogy. Was Tomb Raider Legend or Tomb Raider anniversary first?[/QUOTE]

Chronologically I'm fairly sure Anniversary since it is a remake of the original game, but Legend was released first I think.

[quote name='Cheska19']Yakuza talk[/QUOTE]

While you wait, go play Yakuza 2 on the PS2. Kiryu is tame in Yakuza 3 compared to Yakuza 2.

[quote name='j-cart']While you wait, go play Yakuza 2 on the PS2. Kiryu is tame in Yakuza 3 compared to Yakuza 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like Yakuza 3 a lot. But Yakuza 2 is such a better game... in terms of story, at least. I like the combat in 3 better.

I've heard 4 is basically the best in the series, though.

I'm excited to try it, but not until after I slay these law finals. Then I'm seriously going to just spaz out and play that game till I'm sick.

Edit: Oh yah. My dad got one his new Porsches today. 400+hp Carerra get!

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, I like Yakuza 3 a lot. But Yakuza 2 is such a better game... in terms of story, at least. I like the combat in 3 better.

I've heard 4 is basically the best in the series, though.

I'm excited to try it, but not until after I slay these law finals. Then I'm seriously going to just spaz out and play that game till I'm sick.

Edit: Oh yah. My dad got one his new Porsches today. 400+hp Carerra get![/QUOTE]

Do you play as characters you've already met in Yakuza 4? I mean, obviously Kazuma is one of them, but what about the other three?

Also Chac, not sure if your trollin or not this time about the Porches, but if not, that's pretty damn awesome about the car :D My boss actually races Porches, but hasn't this year yet because of her kids.

bread's done
Back