GGT 107: Today's PSN Update: Your Passwords And Credit Card Numbers

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Why you gotta hate on me so much these days :cold:[/QUOTE]

Aww, I'm sorry, bro. :grouphug:

I'll make it up to you by playing some Gears 3 with you this week. :bouncy: I bailed on you last night because I hung out with a friend.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Aww, I'm sorry, bro. :grouphug:

I'll make it up to you by playing some Gears 3 with you this week. :bouncy: I bailed on you last night because I hung out with a friend.[/QUOTE]

Word sounds good, no prob about last night that is totally understandable.

Real Life >>>>>>>> Gaming
(The Mana Knight)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']That movie was the furthest thing from funny ever, it is sooooooo sad I literally almost had man tears when I watched it with one of my ex's. :[/QUOTE]

It takes a real man to admit that, I'm proud of you Jimbo :)

[quote name='icebeast']Why's everyone always hatin' all he wanted to do was help his homeboy Froggy.[/QUOTE] This chick looked like she was looking for Froggy on the bottom of every buffet plate in the world. :lol:

[quote name='Cheska19']EDIT: Joel, I friggin love your avatar. I just watched both MK movies last week, and I had forgotten how much more awesome Raiden from the first Mortal Kombat movie was in comparison to Annihilation.[/QUOTE]Thanks! I've been watching the movies a lot lately and my favorite thing out of all of the movies is totally Christopher Lambert Raiden. He's just too awesome for words. :cool:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Not cool CHESKA i got hit by a truck be nice

Am I really about to watch a 2 hour romantic comedy with hilary swank[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']Whipped.
dowhatugot.jpg
[/QUOTE] I agree with j-cart, wholeheartedly.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'll worry about my private information when I see something bad happen to someone else.

It's the smart thing to do.[/QUOTE] Some guy on Twitter said that the credit card he only used on PSN got a $1000 charge this past weekend and he didn't do it, so I took that as the "maybe I should do something" sign.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']rage: trying to fight classic jade or classic reptile. >_

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheska19']
:grouphug:

Are you watching P.S.I love you? That was actually a good movie.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
That movie was the furthest thing from funny ever, it is sooooooo sad I literally almost had man tears when I watched it with one of my ex's.
[/QUOTE]

What are you people talking about? That movie was terribad.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What are you people talking about? That movie was terribad.[/QUOTE]
Movie was actually very sad. I only watched it for Jeffrey Dean Morgan though, because he's a fucking badass and I aspire to be as cool as him every day.

I wonder if I should change my steam login info since I hooked up my psn account prior to the greatest scandal of the 21st century

Aww...I have to manually piece together the megamixes with the transitions they supplied. :( Shouldn't be that hard, but after mixing 80+ songs over 6 hours, I'm too tired to pay attention to detail. For another day I suppose.

[quote name='j-cart']Man tears are only allowed to be present when watching Brian's Song.[/QUOTE]

Or Saving Private Ryan.

honestly though there's a ton of movies I've shed man tears for

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I hated Saving Private Ryan, never seen Brian's Song.

Totally cried during Superbad and Donnie Darko, though.[/QUOTE]

wat

[quote name='ihadFG']wat[/QUOTE]
Saving Private Ryan didn't connect with me at all, Superbad did though with its story of two friends having to accept the fact they've gotten into different schools and having to go away from each other and quite possibly never see each other again.

Donnie Darko made me cry because of the ending. Shit connected to me in a level unlike any other movie.

Also, one of the Sonic the Hedgehog movies from the 90s made me cry.

I cry every single time I see the David Tennant's Doctor visiting all his old companions to tell them goodbye before he regenerates. I don't just like kind of cry either, I fuckin' bawl.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']We watched Pulp Fiction instead

I won[/QUOTE]

That movie is terrible. It has like no special effects.

[quote name='Chacrana']The hood is an awesome place.

img_0357.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm diggin that realistic asshole in the back.
Usually I'd put my license plate there, but that's a nice touch.

[quote name='distgfx']I am now 100% sure I will never touch this game.[/QUOTE]
But you hate combat...

And it has nothing to do with the gameplay being bad. It's for people who just want to experience the story. They probably would have just made that game with no combat to begin with. But that would have been taking a huge risk, and definitely would have narrowed the audience.

I'm just sayin' that it strikes me as "we don't have enough confidence in the actual game part of the game to make you play the game."

[quote name='linkpwns']But you hate combat...[/QUOTE]

Bad combat.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm just sayin' that it strikes me as "we don't have enough confidence in the actual game part of the game to make you play the game."[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Unless they have the same login info, I don't think you'd need to.[/QUOTE]

I guess your right. The hook between PSN and Steam might reside on the steam side of things rather than the PSN side.

UkOAj.png

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm just sayin' that it strikes me as "we don't have enough confidence in the actual game part of the game to make you play the game."[/QUOTE]

But combat isn't the only game part of the game. I'm interested in the game for everything other than combat, so I'd probably consider skipping the action sequences if they are not good.

[quote name='distgfx']Movies that made me cry - none. They don't tug on my heart's strings.[/QUOTE]

I think this confirms that you are indeed a robot who was brought to the GGT so you could kick everyone's ass in every fighting game.

[quote name='Chacrana']Hottness[/QUOTE]

Sweeeeet pick up.

[quote name='whoknows']Can't be true because you like
God Hand
[/QUOTE]

You just proved my point, I only like good combat.

[quote name='Cheska19']I think this confirms that you are indeed a robot who was brought to the GGT so you could kick everyone's ass in every fighting game.[/QUOTE]

No.

Trouble Witches Neo is out today, and apparently quite good. Nin2 Jump was a disappointment from what I'm hearing. Outland... well, who knows? I'm definitely getting Trouble Witches Neo when I have a chance though. Meaning not this week.

[quote name='distgfx']You just proved my point, I only like good combat.
[/QUOTE]

You liked Other M... you're disqualified from making this claim!!

[quote name='distgfx']You just proved my point, I only like good combat.[/QUOTE]

I just can't see how people honestly think anything about that game is good. It was kind of funny I guess from what I remember, but the combat was so meh. It pretty much boiled down to kicking everyone but one enemyaway, trying to kill that one enemy, when the others run back up to you kick them away again.

Repeat for every fight.

if it was 1 on 1 combat it would have been alright I guess, but the tank controls mixed with combat that's no good for fighting more than one enemy just make me not really like the game.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm breaking into that dude's house tonight[/QUOTE]
I heard you can get his address from PSN................

[quote name='Chacrana']You liked Other M... you're disqualified from making this claim!![/QUOTE]

You people just keep proving my point, thank you for making this so easy.

bread's done
Back