GGT 111: JSP finally made another one and it will probably be stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The most disappointing thing about the PSP-3000 was that the back is glossy rather than matted like the PSP-1000.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the black PSP-3000? I have a silver one and the back is matte.

Man, writing an essay about Infant Mortality rates in Europe. Easy fucking assignment I've had in years. 4 pages about child death and what we infer from that? Eaaaaaasy.

final boss of Tactics Ogre and wtf, they always throw some curveball at you AFTER you go through like 15 zones, away from towns, away from grinding.

"roflsup you need melee to beat me"

:oldman:

[quote name='panzerfaust']final boss of Tactics Ogre and wtf, they always throw some curveball at you AFTER you go through like 15 zones, away from towns, away from grinding.

"roflsup you need melee to beat me"

:oldman:[/QUOTE]

games like that always call for multi saves! :bouncy:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']lol the Dreamcast collection is already about ten dollars.[/QUOTE]

Weren't they all apart of that horrible DC to PC port anyways?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']games like that always call for multi saves! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, it even recommends it when you enter the zone. But regardless, I would need to get out of the zone to prepare myself. That means loading my other game, getting ready, and then doing the 5 hours of battles to get to the boss again.

I'm just going make everyone Knights right now and try again. Hopefully he targets the shitty ones first.

[quote name='linkpwns']I didn't make any sense.[/QUOTE]

No, you did not.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thanks for the reminder, going to do mine now -_-[/QUOTE]

Good idea, I have a few more things to add to mine now.

[quote name='linkpwns']I don't wanna start studying for my final yet :/
I think I'm gonna play some persona 4 for like an hour[/QUOTE]

:shame:

[quote name='linkpwns']I don't wanna start studying for my final yet :/
I think I'm gonna play some persona 4 for like an hour[/QUOTE]

you never play for just an hour.

Started up Muramasa for the Wii. I decided to use one of my Wavebird, which still works despite the batteries being a few years old. The Wii Remote that's been sitting here for a few months is completely dead. I hope their next system's controller aren't nearly as bad of a battery hog as the Wii Remote is.

Any of you sons of bitches wanna play SSF4 on 360? I haven't played in like 6 months so I'll be free as hell, but I was in the mood to play it after watching some match videos earlier. I'm on now.

I'm a little worried about my KZ3 trophies... :|
I started a "NEW GAME" after finishing it originally selecting elite, and it's definitely been on elite the whole while I've been playing... just hit chapter 7 (almost done), but as I look back on chapter select, I do not see the difficulty completed for each stage being "elite" but "recruit" which is what I played on last time. :\

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Started up Muramasa for the Wii. I decided to use one of my Wavebird, which still works despite the batteries being a few years old. The Wii Remote that's been sitting here for a few months is completely dead. I hope their next system's controller aren't nearly as bad of a battery hog as the Wii Remote is.[/QUOTE]

i was literally just about to post how Muramasa is like my 2nd most favorite game this generation. Momohime's story has much better bosses though, just as a heads up.

if that HD remake rumor is true, my god.

Every so often the deals forum produces something great:

2v3h2lc.gif

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Because xbox live rewards is retarded[/QUOTE]

Very true.

--

Apparently internal PSN for devs is online. Some devs over on GAF were saying the service was up and they were able to online multi during the day today.

--

Tried pilotwings on the 3DS Tuesday. I was not impressed. When viewing the screen exactly right, I could see the depth, but it was disappointing. The analog nub was ok, but still, I wasn't very impressed. Maybe if they had SSF4 in there it would have impressed me a little more.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Every so often the deals forum produces something great:

2v3h2lc.gif
[/QUOTE]

WAT

Daddy?

I'm sick and tired of not having any money, there's too much shit coming out I want. Getting layed off from my first job hit me pretty hard (even tho it was a dead end job I hated) but I need to stop being a little bitch about it, yeah it wasn't my fault I lost the job but a new one isn't gonna magically fall into my lap.

It's getting to the point I don't care if I have to work at McDonald's (tho that would really, really suck). All next week I'm just gonna work on apps. Gonna finish my Kmart one tomorrow, be awesome if I got hired there considering they are getting a lot of my video game cash lately.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lolololol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']lololololol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lolololololol[/QUOTE]

lololololololol

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was sad that your party was full. :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was packed for once. All 5 spots taken.

We rolled up some bots then lost like bitches to pros. ^__^

[quote name='whoknows']lololololololol[/QUOTE]

lololololololololololol

[quote name='whoknows']lololololololol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lololololololololololol[/QUOTE]

lolololololololololololol
[quote name='j-cart']She says it with such excitement.

"Daddy? *deep breath* DADDY!"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's odd how excited she is.

I don't actually have any games to check and see if game play works, but I logged in anyway.
I can finally play Demon's Souls! :D

[quote name='whoknows']Now that PSN is back up I can buy something Sonic related.[/QUOTE]

Naw, I can't access the store yet, so that's still down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back