GGT 138 might be the one that finally gets us shut down

[quote name='Chacrana']Guardian Heroes is tomorrow.

To make it simple: if you don't buy this game, you are a $$$$$$.

which means you suck dick and aren't a girl.[/QUOTE]

Easiest purchase I'll make all year.

5C776C5F881EA2E9461F2FF028D5F3.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Easiest purchase I'll make all year.

5C776C5F881EA2E9461F2FF028D5F3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they didn't mess the gameplay up at all. Just gimme the straight-up Saturn sprites, but without the slowdown. Game is so much better than trash like Castle Crashers, and people will finally understand this to be true!

[quote name='Chacrana']Hopefully they didn't mess the gameplay up at all. Just gimme the straight-up Saturn sprites, but without the slowdown. Game is so much better than trash like Castle Crashers, and people will finally understand this to be true![/QUOTE]

Yes, 100% agreed. Don't fuck it up, don't fuck with it.

I loved the slowdown actually. Friend and I played so much of it, we'd just try to get the game to crawl. I played as Serena, he played as Genjiro. I'd have Gold Warrior primed to blow up since I ordered him around the whole time, then I'd do snowstorm or ice beam spells, then friend would bust out some lightning, then Gold Warrior would blow up. Game would crawl for a solid minute. ^__^

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Wtf? Guardian Heroes! The best beat-em up ever made!!

I can't wait for dat sax.[/QUOTE]

Saturn only, right? That would explain why I have no fucking clue.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']800 MS points, XBLA.[/QUOTE]

Put it on PSN, then I'll consider it. :lol:
I really don't like my 360. It'll probably only get some love when I get Gears 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Guardian Heroes on Saturn, but I'm willing to get it on XBLA too.

BTW, 9-14-11 Radiant Silvergun XBLA worldwide release--yes!!

Otomedius has been "supposed" to come out for like 4 years now. Don't be fooled by the lovely lady lumps on the cover, either -- the game is a complete boner-inverter.

Okay, i'll play with a mouse and keyboard. fucking Weeaboos.

I just bit the bullet on it. it better be just as good as everyone says it is. I could never get into the original. Hopefully this will inspire me to.

Also, almost finished Catherine. Really really liking that game so far.
Tried playing Shadows of the Damned and couldn't get into it. Give me my money back Joshy.

Major Nelson confirmed to be Major Dickhole. He said Guardian Heroes isn't coming out tomorrow :(

So what would be coming out in its place? Probably some shit nobody cares about.

[quote name='linkpwns']Okay, i'll play with a mouse and keyboard. fucking Weeaboos.

I just bit the bullet on it. it better be just as good as everyone says it is. I could never get into the original. Hopefully this will inspire me to.

Tried playing Shadows of the Damned and couldn't get into it. Give me my money back Joshy.[/QUOTE]

QUESO DE PAAAAAAPAAAAAAA

yep.

[quote name='Chacrana']Major Nelson confirmed to be Major Dickhole. He said Guardian Heroes isn't coming out tomorrow :(

So what would be coming out in its place? Probably some shit nobody cares about.[/QUOTE]

Probably because he knew no one would fucking buy it anyway.

And to answer your question:
Castle Crashers DLC

Were you agreeing with me about SotD? Or just saying "yep"?

[quote name='Chacrana']Radiant Silvergun HD is out on September 14th.

http://twitter.com/arcadeotaku/status/108494283413266432

Which means that y'all are buying Radiant Silvergun on September 14th.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I like how you are considering breaking up with your fucking fiancee so you can have a cleverly titled GGT.

Priorities, son. Get them.[/QUOTE]

Damned right.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll get it for 400 points or less when it's on sale. :rofl:
I'm currently in a points deficit and don't feel like buying Allards.
As much as I love 3SOE, I didn't bother to buy it on both platforms yet... and I can feel the deathstare from Uraizen for this already. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

*insert picture here*

[quote name='panzerfaust']Video advertisement? Not worth watching.[/QUOTE]

Aren't all game trailers advertising?

[quote name='ihadFG']He and uraizen do.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea, and it kicked ass.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Bayonetta 2 announcement this week? :whee:[/QUOTE]

Sweet.

[quote name='Chacrana']Guardian Heroes is tomorrow.

To make it simple: if you don't buy this game, you are a $$$$$$.

which means you suck dick and aren't a girl.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Saturn only, right? That would explain why I have no fucking clue.

Put it on PSN, then I'll consider it. :lol:
I really don't like my 360. It'll probably only get some love when I get Gears 3.[/QUOTE]

I want this:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstat...ADMS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314737550&sr=8-2

In MSP form, so I don't have to spend $20 to get one game I want.

[quote name='Chacrana']Major Nelson confirmed to be Major Dickhole. He said Guardian Heroes isn't coming out tomorrow :(

So what would be coming out in its place? Probably some shit nobody cares about.[/QUOTE]

What a dick.

What a cock tease.

[quote name='linkpwns']
Tried playing Shadows of the Damned and couldn't get into it. Give me my money back Joshy.[/QUOTE]

The reason you don't like it is because you are a bad person.

At least liking Catherine somewhat makes up for it, and buying Deus Ex will allow you one more night in my bedroom.

Man, fuck Major Nelson. That sack of shit can eat a dick.

In fact, I'm going to go report him for calling me a "$$$$$$" and a "$$$$er" on XBL.

What system linkpwns -- and how much did you pay -- I'd (possibly) buy it off you for a fair price. [/merchant]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']What system linkpwns -- and how much did you pay -- I'd (possibly) buy it off you for a fair price. [/merchant][/QUOTE]

I'll pay $1 more than frost depending on the system.

[quote name='linkpwns']

Tried playing Shadows of the Damned and couldn't get into it. Give me my money back Joshy.[/QUOTE]I'm terrible at Shadows of the Damned, but I'll give it another chance.

I am stuck on Catherine, but I'll finish it later.

OMG, I am excited for Radiant Silvergun on XBLA.

I put Catherine on very easy. Didn't care to get good at the puzzles, just wanted to get through them as fast as possible. And there are so many of them towards the end of the game. Nearly threw it out the window because I thought it would never end

fuck you Nelson.

The demo of Catherine was really cool but yeah, I'd want to get through those puzzle segments as fast as possible.

I suppose that means I can just youtube the whole game?

[quote name='panzerfaust']The demo of Catherine was really cool but yeah, I'd want to get through those puzzle segments as fast as possible.

I suppose that means I can just youtube the whole game?[/QUOTE]

I would if I could; I don't give a damn about the puzzles in the game.

[quote name='Chacrana']Otomedius has been "supposed" to come out for like 4 years now. Don't be fooled by the lovely lady lumps on the cover, either -- the game is a complete boner-inverter.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this, I was actually about to preorder it.

Beat Uncharted 2 again with 73 Treasures collected. Final boss is trickier than I remember him being.

Played 4 levels or so of Ms. Splosion Man. If those kind of levels are what I can expect from the rest of the game (I'm in World 2 now) I won't be beating it. Really poor camera made them more frustrating than they should've been.

Also managed to beat Arcade Mode in AE (On Normal) with Evil Ryu and Oni. Compared to Yang, easy pickings is all I have to say.

[quote name='diddy310']Grr...PSN is down for maintenance for a few hours..they're keeping me from Kombat.[/QUOTE]
Actually, they got hacked again. No 3rd Strike Online for the next month.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I highly suggest youtubing all of Catherine. The puzzles suck dick.[/QUOTE]

I suppose they were too easy for you, with your IQ that is allegedly far beyond Steven Hawking's.

Or was that a stump's?

[quote name='Chacrana']I suppose they were too easy for you, with your IQ that is allegedly far beyond Steven Hawking's.

Or was that a stump's?[/QUOTE]

Yo, I beat Stephen Hawking at chess once. I told him to talk a walk, he gave me a dirty look.

[quote name='Chacrana']I suppose they were too easy for you, with your IQ that is allegedly far beyond Steven Hawking's.

Or was that a stump's?[/QUOTE]
They're just not fun after the first hour or so.

Edit: I just looked up Hawking's IQ and if what I read is right then I have no doubt that my counselor bitch lied to me.

Double edit: Yeah, looking at a normal IQ chart I doubt I rank higher than 120.

You'd be getting the story and characters, which was honestly the only thing I liked at all about it. The gameplay was just not fun at all and some of the questions in this second playthrough of mine don't make a fucking lick of sense as to how they'd be construed as either side of the meter. It's like the goddamn Fear/Love thing from Donnie Darko, you can't break having sex with a ghost down into freedom or law.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You'd be getting the story and characters, which was honestly the only thing I liked at all about it.[/QUOTE]

It's not as simple as that. Watching the cutscenes on youtube isn't gonna give you the same effect as actually playing through the story, interacting with bar patrons and sheep, and making choices to shape your ending.

bread's done
Back