GGT 150 is Full of Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']Well some nachos are better than no nachos.

7-11 nachos are fancy though. I hear 7-11 is a great place to eat on date night.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, 7-11 has some good ass food.

And Slurpees. I want to get a Coke Slurpee and mix some Kraken in it. :drool:

Also nachos. For breakfast. Yeah. :cool:

Steak meat I had left over from my steak tacos, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, salsa verde, and cilantro.

IMG_20111020_061415.jpg

They just announced the 2nd Gears 3 DLC--campaign add on this time. Well that plus some more characters for MP.

Today, Microsoft and Epic Games announced “RAAM’s Shadow,” the new campaign experience for the award-winning blockbuster, “Gears of War 3.” Starring a cast of characters both new and eerily familiar to the series, “RAAM’s Shadow” will deliver more than three hours of gameplay set in a storyline that precedes the events of the first “Gears of War,” as well as six new multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore. “RAAM’s Shadow” will launch Dec. 13 for 1,200 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, marking the second major game add-on for this year’s critically-acclaimed blockbuster, “Gears of War 3.”

A prequel to the first game? That's actually kinda interesting. Not that I particularly care about the Gears "mythos", as it were, but yeah.

[quote name='distgfx']
s5lhf.jpg
[/QUOTE]Well, I was going to make one for myself, but I see you already have it covered for the most part. Good job! :applause:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']trick question i never wanted one[/QUOTE]

The only trick you wanted was your busted-ass, cokewhore ex.

maaan, you're gonna make JSP kill himself soon
I was like "YO
WE GONNA DO THIS?"
CUZ IF WE GONN DO THIS, IT'S GONNA BE BROUGHT
it was brought, just like his bitch of an ex was brought to her knees by a ginger's dick

TROLL POST!

Okay Okay.

Seriously though everyone in the RPG thread needs to accept that Dark Souls is that RPG for the next 2 years, when they make another Souls title.

[quote name='j-cart']TROLL POST!

Okay Okay.

Seriously though everyone in the RPG thread needs to accept that Dark Souls is that RPG for the next 2 years, when they make another Souls title.[/QUOTE]

I now see where Rei went instead of the GGT. I like some of the people in the RPG thread, but I hate the RPG genre as a whole. I'm so conflicted.

Oh, btw, I don't understand what you said at all. Are you saying it's going to be a cashcow? That it's the greatest RPG in a long time? What?

Japanese RPGs have been shit this generation (there are a few exceptions). Then you got From Software who instead of holding your hand through gameplay decided to just say, "naw fuck that, you figure it out." Turns out to be an RPG that is satisfying and tormenting at the same time. Accomplishing something in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls truly an achievement. That moment of triumph, that is what gaming should be about.

Cashcow? Who cares. Quality game that owns its style and ethos? fuck YES. I am just happy that there is a game out there like Dark/Demon's Souls, everyone owes it to themselves to play it.

/edit: RPG thread needs to accept Dark Souls as king of the RPGs!

[quote name='j-cart']Japanese RPGs have been shit this generation (there are a few exceptions). Then you got From Software who instead of holding your hand through gameplay decided to just say, "naw fuck that, you figure it out." Turns out to be an RPG that is satisfying and tormenting at the same time. Accomplishing something in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls truly an achievement. That moment of triumph, that is what gaming should be about.

Cashcow? Who cares. Quality game that owns its style and ethos? fuck YES. I am just happy that there is a game out there like Dark/Demon's Souls, everyone owes it to themselves to play it.[/QUOTE]

Already beat Demon's Souls and recently bought Dark Souls, so I'm indeed playing it despite my hate for RPGs. What's worse is that I'm loving it. However, as frosty once told me, I play it like an action game instead of an RPG. :cool:

-------------------------------

Alright, guys, Saints Row 3 looks fucking stupid ... in a good way.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-hd-saints-row/722672

There was tiger in the passenger seat that smacks you while you're driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chacrana']If you don't want to be cyberbullied, stop cyberdeserving it.[/QUOTE]

This line is horrible.

And classically awesome.

Or awesomely classic. Same smell.

Guys I'm hungry.

[quote name='Chacrana']I mean... I'll buy it assuming I can get it for free on OnLive.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Dark Souls looks alright. Never played Demons Souls.

I'm liking you guys less and less as the days go by.

Except Hank.

And maybe Uraizen and Chac.

And pretty much everybody else that isn't JSP.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm liking you guys less and less as the days go by.

Except Hank.

And pretty much everybody else that isn't JSP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']I'm liking you guys less and less as the days go by.

Except Hank.

And pretty much everybody else that isn't JSP.[/QUOTE]

Anybody who dislikes hank is not welcome here.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It was a Thursday, so he switched it up a bit.[/QUOTE]

When is he going to cook his hamster?

[quote name='distgfx']Anybody who dislikes hank is not welcome here.

When is he going to cook his hamster?[/QUOTE]

Wait, somebody dislikes me?

Actually, I know a few people that do. And I straight up don't give a fuck.

Haters gonna hate.

And a hamster is a snack, not a meal. And they definitely do not taste like ham. :cry:

[quote name='whoknows']And then she let me go home early.[/QUOTE]
. . .so I could clean up my place and cook dinner for her. Then she came over and we had wild, passionate sex all night.

. . .Is how it should go.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']And a hamster is a snack, not a meal. And they definitely do not taste like ham. :cry:[/QUOTE]

They taste closer to alligator than ham. It kind of reminded me of rattle snake, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back