GGT 150 is Full of Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='panzerfaust']every game is josh's GOTY.[/QUOTE]

Josh jerked off to both JSP's cokehead girlfriend and Joel's most recent fiancee, because he thinks they're all just great.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']If Jonathan Blow and Tim Schafer teamed up to make a game, Josh would declare it Game of All Time upon hearing about it.[/QUOTE]

Josh already has a game of all time. It's called "Every game that's rated E for Everyone", because they are accessible to children.

[quote name='Chacrana']Josh already has a game of all time. It's called "Every game that's rated E for Everyone", because they are accessible to children.[/QUOTE]

tim_schafer.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Skylanders.[/QUOTE]

Has to be gaming related... think it's good from 10/23 to 12/3 or something like that. What's coming out besides Uncharted 3 (no), Battlefield 3 (no), MW3 (definitely not), UMvC3 (used), Skyrim (possibly)...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Has to be gaming related... think it's good from 10/23 to 12/3 or something like that. What's coming out besides Uncharted 3 (no), Battlefield 3 (no), MW3 (definitely not), UMvC3 (used), Skyrim (possibly)...[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty 8.

Whoa, we already run through another GGT?

I just got the Dark Souls guide. Crap, now I have to start playing it, lol.

Nah, first I need to read through it a bit...

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm not sure how to read this, but I think I start and end at NO.[/QUOTE]

You're not a dude? :cold:

[quote name='gunm']Whoa, we already run through another GGT?

I just got the Dark Souls guide. Crap, now I have to start playing it, lol.

Nah, first I need to read through it a bit...[/QUOTE]

My interest in Dark Souls waned. I really wanted it back when it came out, but now? I'll wait for a price drop. I have enough other stuff I wanna do while I still have time this semester anyway.

[quote name='Chacrana']My interest in Dark Souls waned. I really wanted it back when it came out, but now? I'll wait for a price drop. I have enough other stuff I wanna do while I still have time this semester anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too actually. The original game does kind of grind away at you, and this new one looks really even more difficult with the multiple enemies all with different and aggressive attacks.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, me too actually. The original game does kind of grind away at you, and this new one looks really even more difficult with the multiple enemies all with different and aggressive attacks.[/QUOTE]

The thing that scares me away is the time commitment. Like it or not, as I approach finals, my free time is gone. I don't want to jump into Dark Souls and have that be like... literally the only thing I play between now and then. That'd be depressing :(

Maybe over Christmas break.

I dunno if the LE will still be available by then, but if that doesn't matter, then I'm sure you'll find it a lot cheaper later.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Has to be gaming related... think it's good from 10/23 to 12/3 or something like that. What's coming out besides Uncharted 3 (no), Battlefield 3 (no), MW3 (definitely not), UMvC3 (used), Skyrim (possibly)...[/QUOTE]

Sonic Generations of course.

[quote name='whoknows']Sonic Generations of course.[/QUOTE]

You should buy all naysayers a copy of that. Just to prove how much you believe in it.

[quote name='Chacrana']
Enslaved wasn't that bad!
[/QUOTE]

You're right. It wasn't that bad. It was great. ;)

[quote name='panzerfaust']every game is josh's GOTY.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='Chacrana']Josh jerked off to both JSP's cokehead girlfriend and Joel's most recent fiancee, because he thinks they're all just great.[/QUOTE]

Now now, I'm very accommodating to many types of women. But sorry, not fat chicks.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']If Jonathan Blow and Tim Schafer teamed up to make a game, Josh would declare it Game of All Time upon hearing about it.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I don't know if those things are compatible.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Jonnathan Blow is the Kanye West of the industry[/QUOTE]

That's actually a pretty good comparison. Although Jonathon Blow is a douche who knows what he's talking about, whereas Kanye is just a douche.

Tim Schafer, on the other hand, seems like one of the nicest guys ever.

[quote name='Chacrana']Where does Josh get his coffee? Starbucks or Seattle's Best?

TRICK.

Josh drinks tea.[/QUOTE]

I drink neither (or any caffeine for that matter). :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Such charming and endearing characters.

page9_blog_entry8_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Double Fine characters are the best.

177782-manny_calavera_large.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
R7cSB.jpg
[/QUOTE]

pretty accurate.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of gay dudes on GAF.

I have a new fight crew! ^_^ yay! Now I can actually get better at the games I love. Makes me miss my old crew

also, just started Rocket Birds, and as always, Ratloop is fucking king.

[quote name='Indignate']You should buy all naysayers a copy of that. Just to prove how much you believe in it.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to bamboozle me into buying you the game?

[quote name='whoknows']Are you trying to bamboozle me into buying you the game?[/QUOTE]

Not at all.

But if you felt so inclined...

I hope they make some changes to the HD version of FFX. Like...skippable cutscenes, making that one boss fight a lot less terrible, and maybe...better voice acting.

Also, I'm starting to hate the whole 'beat up green thugs for Riddle locations' in Arkham City. There's too many of them and they keep reappearing. Also, they don't tell me how many of them are. Same goes for Aggravated Assaults.

[quote name='KingBroly']I hope they make some changes to the HD version of FFX. Like...skippable cutscenes, making that one boss fight a lot less terrible, and maybe...better voice acting.[/QUOTE]

What about all the other things wrong with the game? You know, all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back