GGT 153 Got In Twouble :(

[quote name='Cheska19']I can vouch for the GGT dudes being actually cool in Skype chat.[/QUOTE]

I have a Skype but never use it. Gotta find my screename... I'll post it once I know it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shrike hates the GGT confirmed.[/QUOTE]No, if I did hate the GGT, I'd start auto-nuking threads as soon as they were made. That, and random bans.

As none of that seems to be going on, there's obviously some misinterpretation in that point.

I simply don't see the reason for why anyone would suddenly having me Skype with them is a necessary item.

[quote name='shrike4242']No, if I did hate the GGT, I'd start auto-nuking threads as soon as they were made. That, and random bans.

As none of that seems to be going on, there's obviously some misinterpretation in that point.

I simply don't see the reason for why anyone would suddenly having me Skype with them is a necessary item.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we'd be back the LinkinPrime era, when we were persecuted for no reason like Ze Juden.

And obviously I'm exaggerating. You don't hate us. We know this.

The reason they wish to Skype with you is so we can see what the man who goes by the alias "shrike4242" is really like.

I think he does.

He just disapproves of the madness.

He's like a loving but stern father.

:grouphug:

Plus I'm sure we make things more entertaining for him every now and then. ;)

Shrike's always been a good moderator. His intervening has never been without cause. It would be cool to have him on skype, but I can understand him not wanting to be part of that.

[quote name='ihadFG']Shrike's always been a good moderator. His intervening has never been without cause. It would be cool to have him on skype, but I can understand him not wanting to be part of that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally understandable.

Hell, some nights even I don't want to be a part of it.

Mainly when Icebeast is posting perverted pics. :puke:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Mainly when Icebeast is posting perverted pics. :puke:[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, last night there was maybe only a couple perverted pictures, everything else was totally clean, some of the guys even enjoyed some of them... ;)

There were indeed some good ones last night. And only a couple perverted, but that's to be expected when icebeast goes on his nonstop picture posting parade.

Just finished Arkham City. I did not think I was anywhere near the end of it. I still have a ton of city missions and riddler work to do, but I think I may take a break from it for a bit.

I definitely did not see the ending coming, Killing both Talia, Strange, and Joker?

EDIT: apparently I'm not done.

Spent most of my day playing Dark Souls.
Finally fucked up the Iron Giant, got my stats high enough to use the Black Knight Greatsword... only to realize that it's still too heavy for me to use effectively :/
So it's back to the Drake Sword for me.
Anor Londo is a bitch. That section with the
fucking ledges and fucking assassins up atop that church thingy
is cool in concept, but a bitch in execution. Almost got to the end, and ended up getting
knocked off by one of the assassins
Not sure if any of that is worth spoiler tags, but whatever.

I'm gonna do this bullshit poetry assignment.
Then I'm down to be on skype. I gotta be out by like midnight EST tho. Text me when you guys get on.
unless you don't want me there :(

[quote name='BlueScrote']Now I'm done. I really expected it to be longer based on all the hype.[/QUOTE]

The story missions took a lot less time than I thought they would. I was a bit surprised when I realized I was at the end. The riddler stuff has provided a lot of extra fun though, and I haven't even started the challenge maps yet.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If we Skype tonight then Hank should get on. We have talkin' to do, dawg![/QUOTE]
I'll definitely be there soonish.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well I'm on skype so I dunno what y'all are waiting for.[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for my place to clear out. It's a friggin' zoo ATM.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If we Skype tonight then Hank should get on. We have talkin' to do, dawg![/QUOTE]

Hey -- did you see my edit/reply regarding pixeljunk:sidescroller?
Does your initial response still apply?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Easily is, provided it's the superior PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

I played it on 360, and that was still easily worth $15.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey -- did you see my edit/reply regarding pixeljunk:sidescroller?
Does your initial response still apply?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sorry mang, but I haven't played Sidescroller yet so I don't know. I'm trying to get a review code.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, sorry mang, but I haven't played Sidescroller yet so I don't know. I'm trying to get a review code.[/QUOTE]

No worries -- I know I would've been let down paying more than $5 for PJ:Shooter and that's why I skipped PJS2. However, side scroller looks like a oldschool shmup like gradius or lifeforce with bad graphics on purpose or something. I'm intrigued, but not sure it's worth $8 with PSN discount. Want to figure out if I should buy before the sale ends. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol

I don't even know what happened.[/QUOTE]

Me either.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But someone call Jimbo on the bro-phone. He wanted $18 SotD but was sad it was only PS3. Now it's $15 for 360.

JIMBOOOOO[/QUOTE]

hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

*BRO-FIST*

Can't wait to play it!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Outside the music ... Is the game worth it. Almost bought it for music alone[/QUOTE]

If you want a home version of the arcade original, absolutely.

If you don't like the arcade version, this one won't sway you. There are a few additions but Challenge Mode is short enough that I finished half of it in half an hour yesterday. I could finish the rest with another hour at most (as they do get tougher).

Still, it's a massive step over the Saturn port and Daytona 2001 was never as arcadey as the original.

I love it, especially at $7.00 on PS+. I hope they do the original Sega Rally at some point, I like that game even more (although the Saturn version of it is much better than the Saturn port of Daytona so there isn't as much of a need for a new port).

[quote name='Halo05']If you want a home version of the arcade original, absolutely.

If you don't like the arcade version, this one won't sway you. There are a few additions but Challenge Mode is short enough that I finished half of it in half an hour yesterday. I could finish the rest with another hour at most (as they do get tougher).

Still, it's a massive step over the Saturn port and Daytona 2001 was never as arcadey as the original.

I love it, especially at $7.00 on PS+. I hope they do the original Sega Rally at some point, I like that game even more (although the Saturn version of it is much better than the Saturn port of Daytona so there isn't as much of a need for a new port).[/QUOTE]

hmmm... yeah, I'm 50/50 on it

might get Back to the Future full set on Steam for $10... worth it? I enjoyed the first episode more than I thought I would, just wondering if anyone here has played it. I'm not looking for challenge, just something to enjoy.

I was doing homework guys. Getting on skype now though.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Stop listening to My Chemical Romance and get on Skype, Josh.[/QUOTE]

Am I to be emo now instead of hipster? Time to break out the eye shadow.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Stop listening to My Chemical Romance and get on Skype, Josh.[/QUOTE]

My chemical romance is sweet though. I think he should continue listening.

[quote name='ihadFG']I was doing homework guys. Getting on skype now though.

Am I to be emo now instead of hipster? Time to break out the eye shadow.[/QUOTE]
It's called "guyliner".

Keep up.

[quote name='whoknows']My chemical romance is sweet though. I think he should continue listening.[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Crank that shit up.

Emphasis on "shit".

bread's done
Back