GGT 153 Got In Twouble :(

[quote name='The Crotch']
girl_paradox.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Give me the idiot.
[quote name='Chacrana']I don't think anyone here would contest that I'm an asshole.

Good on me![/QUOTE]
A Christian asshole to boot.

Get on dat Christian Mingle.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Steam Sale? What are we buying for uraizen?[/QUOTE]
Good shit. ^__^

[quote name='ihadFG']I took a look at the steam sale. There aren't many good uraizen gifts, but there are plenty of good games in that sale.

One that I would personally recommend highly is Atom Zombie Smasher.[/QUOTE]

I feel like there are a couple of good games uraizen would be interested in.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I feel like there are a couple of good games uraizen would be interested in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Nancy Drew seems like his kind of game.

[quote name='distgfx']WHAT THE fuck, fuck YOU, CHAC. YOU IZ A BITCH-MADE BITCH YOU fuckING CUNT-RAG. I fucking hate you.[/QUOTE]

This is almost sig worthy, but I don't want to mess with my TMK 1-2 combo.

[quote name='jello44']Spray bottle with water and a newspaper to dry it.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to get you on skype with us again one day.

[quote name='whoknows']Sigs only show up for your first post on each page.

I think that's how it works anyways.[/QUOTE]

This is how it works for me.

50 posts per page so I don't see them too often.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is how it works for me.

50 posts per page so I don't see them too often.[/QUOTE]

I see. I was initially confused because the post you took a screenshot of was not the same post that your sig shows up on for me. But then I remembered not everyone has 20 posts per page.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yep, I roll 50 because I'm not a n00b. :cool:[/QUOTE]

n00b? Clicking through all these pages keeps my APM up.

Aliens Infestation is only $22.49 on amazon. Good price considering it just came out. I ordered it. I'm ready to play my Aliens Metroid made by WayForward.

[quote name='icebeast']n00b? Clicking through all these pages keeps my APM up.[/QUOTE]
Didn't you hear? Blizzard changed APM calculations last patch to exclude things like that.

Ugh SC2. I hate the game but love it at the same time.

Sadly it will not get played by me for some time. Dark Souls, BF3 and PAYDAY have my time.

[quote name='panzerfaust']so SC2 apm readings will be sub 100 like it should?[/QUOTE]
The game doesn't even measure minutes right. One minute of real time is equal to one minute of game time on normal speed, but nobody plays on normal speed - it's literally impossible to ladder on anything but the fastest speed, where one minute of real time is, like, 45 seconds in-game. But the APM counter (and all of the tooltips, so fuck if I know how long it takes to build anything) is based on in-game time rather than real time, so it's actually measuring actions per ~45 seconds.

And that was before Blizzard started fucking around with what constitutes an "action".

EDIT:[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm 8 hours into DA2 and enjoying myself -- though the flaws are starting to show.[/QUOTE]

For all that I bitch about it - and damnit, it deserves to be bitched about - the game is still mostly enjoyable. And there are even parts that are just plain better than DAO.

DA:O just had a lot of monotonous segments of dungeon crawling, the combat was fine it's just it didn't reward you in any way. I like that DA2 has more interesting equipment drops, and the dungeons are more bite-sized with more fluid combat. Of course, it's also running into the problem of putting me on missions I don't care about since they are always so short, and repetitive environments are once again an issue.

No idea why Bioware insists about being so lazy with this franchise compared to what they did with ME. DA's whole world setup, inventory management, looting/vendors, etc.. just seems so low budget.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I like that DA2 has more interesting equipment drops...[/QUOTE]
Aw, now there's something you'll change your tune on in about ten hours or so. I fucking love having an inventory full of Ring, Sword, and Dagger!

Hell, you wanna know one of the best parts of DA2? Go up to someone on the street. Not a vendor or a quest-giver or some shit; just a random filler asshole standing around doing nothing. I found the elves were the best for this. Standing right by him? Good. Now zoom in on his face.

Dragon Age, motherfuckers!

[quote name='j-cart']Ugh SC2. I hate the game but love it at the same time.

Sadly it will not get played by me for some time. Dark Souls, BF3 and PAYDAY have my time.[/QUOTE]

I was not impressed with Payday. I only played the first mission, but it just felt low-rent.

Ugh, another shitty day at the 7-11. And I think my boss fucked up and payed me less too. :/
So much for getting a new monitor this week :(
Now I have to go do that insane Italian homework.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I was not impressed with Payday. I only played the first mission, but it just felt low-rent.[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried it yet, but I can't complain, because it was fuckin' free. :cool:

[quote name='BlueScrote']I was not impressed with Payday. I only played the first mission, but it just felt low-rent.[/QUOTE]

First, it was only $15 (4-pack on steam).

Second, did you play with friends or bots?

Third, were you a G like me and survive the whole bank heist, telling stupid civilians to stay on the floor, caping security guards and escaping with over hundred thousand dollars?

Is it game of the year? Naw. Is it mad fun with friends? Hell yes. Everyone dreams of being in a heist, PAYDAY just lets me do it endlessly.

Why wouldn't it be? That artbook is massive.

Personally I'm at odds with getting the "collection" since it only contains two games. Not much a collection when you're not offering the 4th or even the first game in the package.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Oohh, how could i forgot the psp game :roll:[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Peace Walker but considering it has Big Boss as the main character it's probably more legit than MGS2. :whistle2:#

for its time MGS2 was a pretty legendary game, and however convoluted the story was, it was very emotional. cinematics, and all the little details it had were unlike what we had seen before on the ps2.

personally i miss the game a lot, especially the modern environment with all its hallways and lasers.

Even when it came out I thought MGS2 was alright but there were a lot of things I didn't like. The biggest ones being that the game felt WAY too focused on stealth, i.e. every soldier that doesn't report in sends in a wave of soldiers to check on him so you basically don't kill anyone (where as in MGS1 you could choose whether to kill or go non lethal based on the situation), and the game has a bunch of totally uninteresting boss battles and characters (Fortune was the only one that mildly interested me). With whatever was left outside of those two things there just wasn't a whole lot that I really enjoyed about the game.

bomberman, olga, vamp? come on! that game was wild fun. and stealthing was intense, though certainly the franchise has adopted a more rambo style of game recently.

bread's done
Back