GGT 157 Thinks Black Friday is Racist, Doesn't Give a Damn That DarkNessBear Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hey icebeezy, you think you could skip buying pink clothing for a month and use that budget to pay my college tuition in full? It'd be swell.[/QUOTE]

That budget really isn't that much, I don't buy clothes/shoes all that often (shoes I guess I buy a little more often than other people though since I somehow destroy them in 6-8 months and basically go through all the rubber in the heel). So unless your tuition is extremely cheap I don't think it would be enough. I might get some new shirts somewhat soon though, I've seen a couple Wonder Woman shirts that I like.

You should hit up TMK if you need help with tuition though JSP, I think he spent something like $800 at Otakon this year over the course of 3 days (that is probably the total amount I spend on clothes or less over the course of an entire year).

I have not eaten anything today due to the horrible flu thing I've got going, but I think I'm still going to head out to Wal-Mart to strongarm some bitches.

[quote name='icebeast']On Black Friday I might go out to
the gym
and get a
show masturbation buddy.
[/QUOTE]

Get it, icebeezington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back