GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Zelda Skyward Sword tonight. Fantastic game, I'd probably rank it as my 3rd favorite Zelda game behind A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time.

Put around 59 hours into it--did most everything other than tracking down all the goddess cubes/treasure chests and getting the heart pieces from the mini games.

[quote name='Chacrana']She doesn't like you.[/QUOTE]

problemsolvede.png

Doing it wrong Joel.

You need to give them no choice but to be infatuated in you. If you can't make that happen, then she is nothing more than a friend.

But learn this snowball effect, one friend girl= more females to choose from.

[quote name='j-cart']Doing it wrong Joel.

You need to give them no choice but to be infatuated in you. If you can't make that happen, then she is nothing more than a friend.

But learn this snowball effect, one friend girl= more females to choose from.[/QUOTE]

Don't mention snowballing around Josh...

Man.. kinda wanting to play Ghost Trick now... I want to hold off since I still have 999 to play, but I'm waiting till christmas to open my copy since I got other shit to get through anyway.

[quote name='j-cart']Doing it wrong Joel.

But learn this snowball effect, one friend girl= more females to choose from.[/QUOTE]
Nah, man. It's like she knows she's interested and everyone else does too, she just keeps putting me down with terrible insults. It's like fuckin' grade school shit.

Dead Space has the most annoying enemies per square inch of any game I've ever played.

Those fuckers that die and turn into 10 spider fucks? Yeah, fuck them.

I still like the game. But shit, chill out with the annoying small enemies, EA.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Take a man-sized hit whoknows....*cough cough*

Consensus on Outland for the 360? 400 pts yay or nay?[/QUOTE]

I'm too cool to cough :cool:

I liked outland for 400pts. It's a little repetitive and the last world is kind of annoying but otherwise it's a fun platformer.

fuck Microsoft for not letting me play online yesterday :(
I watched more firefly instead :D
Almost done with that show.

I think I'm gonna start a new game, and just go back to Skyrim on Christmas vacation.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I liked outland for 400pts. It's a little repetitive and the last world is kind of annoying but otherwise it's a fun platformer.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. If you like Metroid and the Symphony of the Night style castlevania games, you should like Outland. The bullet hell stuff can be frustrating--especially on the last world and boss as you note, but otherwise I thought the game was great and had no regrets buying it at launch for 800pts.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Dead Space has the most annoying enemies per square inch of any game I've ever played.

Those fuckers that die and turn into 10 spider fucks? Yeah, fuck them.

I still like the game. But shit, chill out with the annoying small enemies, EA.[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the fat ones, you're supposed to kill them without exploding them so they don't let out the little spider things.

lol @ some people on GAF trying to defend ads on the new 360 dashboard.

Some insist that people actually like having ads there.

What.

[quote name='Chacrana']lol @ some people on GAF trying to defend ads on the new 360 dashboard.

What.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the new dashboard yet, but given how awful in-xbox marketplace navigation is, sometimes it is nice seeing what's new on the marketplace. All the other ads can suck a fat one though.

That's one place where the PSN store is better IMO. The front page thing shows a bunch of new things to bring to my attention.

[quote name='Chacrana']lol @ some people on GAF trying to defend ads on the new 360 dashboard.

What.[/QUOTE]

Those are almost as great as updates that remove features! Oh wait, this one does, too! Looks like MS wins for best update.

[quote name='ihadFG']If you're talking about the fat ones, you're supposed to kill them without exploding them so they don't let out the little spider things.[/QUOTE]
I know. It's just a pain in the ass when they send two of them and two crawly dudes at me at the same time, and I'm line gunning the whole group down and blow both of them up on accident.
[quote name='Rodimus']GAF is Gamefaqs all grown up.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I know. It's just a pain in the ass when they send two of them and two crawly dudes at me at the same time, and I'm line gunning the whole group down and blow both of them up on accident.
[/QUOTE]

Then drop that line gun and use the force(gun) Luke.

Also, stasis all the things.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But the line gun is sweet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The line gun is pretty sweet, but not as sweet as a fully powered force gun. :cool:

If you use the force gun, the only other gun you will need is the plasma cutter, and that's only for long distances.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']$$$$$$s letter me in the skype or I'm going to start using racial slurs against Uraizen's people[/QUOTE]

Germans and italians?
ICONATOR_0d0fc722299199fc29bcab6ed818e27e.gif

[quote name='j-cart']fuck Steam. Making me buy people games off their wish list.[/QUOTE]

Do you at least receive a thank you?

[quote name='j-cart']fuck Steam. Making me buy people games off their wish list.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting for my wishlist games from you. :nottalking:

I didn't care for the Bastion demo. Is the actual game better than that?

I am down for Skype tonight. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Do you at least receive a thank you?[/QUOTE]
I told him thanks for Orcs Must Die, but I don't know if he got it. In case he didn't. . .
Thanks. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I am down for Skype tonight. :bouncy:

I told him thanks for Orcs Must Die, but I don't know if he got it. In case he didn't. . .

Thanks. ^__^[/QUOTE]

I'm down for skype tonight, too.

At least j-cart got a thank you! :nottalking: You know who you are, mister!

What.[/QUOTE]
They don't seem as bad as the previous dash, so I don't mind them. But what the hell happened to Netflix?! It tries to do too much.

Also... I can't wait for the Last of Us. One of my most anticipated games... :drool:

[quote name='distgfx']Do you at least receive a thank you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I don't need one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I didn't receive any games. :(
Bastion is on sale for $5 though. :)[/QUOTE]

First: Whats your steam id?
Second: Is it on your wishlist?

[quote name='gunm']I am still waiting for my wishlist games from you. :nottalking:

I didn't care for the Bastion demo. Is the actual game better than that?[/QUOTE]

See above.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

Thanks. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Oh I got it alright. It was not a problem, I hope you enjoy it.

[quote name='distgfx']
At least j-cart got a thank you! :nottalking: You know who you are, mister![/QUOTE]

See first response.

I've been trying to get at least one game in per day for someone off their wishlist. Made sure no one got RUSE from me and everyone has Borderlands, so it has been an easy gift giving week thus far.

[quote name='j-cart']Yes, but I don't need one.

See first response.[/QUOTE]

I don't expect anything in return, but I at least like to be thanked. :cry:

[quote name='linkpwns']I have a good feeling that josh is working to transcribe our recent text message conversation...[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Mikey: "Awwww yeee, its about time captain got summodat ass. Josh, you are our captain, and one day I will find you a hooker to fuck you silly."

Me: "But you're the only ass I need."

Mikey: "Josh, one day we will fuck and the universe will collapse into itself. Reptar will rise from the earth, take hold of our precious Hank for his feeding, as Joel realizes his calling as a paparazzi photographer, and manages to nab us a picture of Chac, a 14 year old Indian boy who doesn't even know what a law is.

It will be a glorious day."

[quote name='j-cart']
First: Whats your steam id?
Second: Is it on your wishlist?
[/QUOTE]

corrosivefrost and yes, at one point in time before i bought it. :p
you're on my steam buddylist; i can see bastion is on yours. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']corrosivefrost and yes, at one point in time before i bought it. :p
you're on my steam buddylist; i can see bastion is on yours. ;)[/QUOTE]

Stupid Steam friends list is organized awkwardly so yes you are on there.

Stop buying games (554) and maybe you'll get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back