GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to a new understanding of Joshy! Hes single because he's attracted to older women! Anyone have a willing mom or grandma to remedy his situation?!

[quote name='Thomas96']I bought skyrim for ps3 thinking that the bugs would be fixed by now. But I'll take it back and pick it up later after I see that they fixed all the bugs, Or I'll wait for a GOTY edition. I was on he fence, then I got excited for the game, now I'm forced to wait before I can play it.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dmaul1114']Or just buy it on the 360 where it apparently doesn't have that issue. Or PC.[/QUOTE]
I'm not entirely sure that the issue is fixable. And the 360 and even PCs will get it eventually; it'll just take much longer (and much more work from the player).

The issues (which has been present in all Bethesda and Obsidian games using this engine, just far more pronounced with Skyrim) are two. First, it has to do with how the game keeps track of all the shit that you do. Knock all food off of every table you find? The game has to keep track of that shit. Leave companions all over the fucking province? The game has to keep track of that, and track their progress back. Kill a bunch of monsters in a random place? That's not so bad; they'll respawn before too long and everything will go back to normal.

But the second issue is inherent to the PS3. Both it and the 360 have 512 megs of ram. But whereas the 360 Has 512 Megs of Ram, the PS3 has 256 megs reserved for graphics, leaving only 256 to play with.

And speaking of Skyrim and ram, if you do get it on the PC? Get the community fix that lets the game use more than two gigs of ram. Because that shit's just fucking silly.

[quote name='ihadFG']I only date women with one foot in the grave.[/QUOTE]

In some situations, this may also be interpreted as necrophilia.
See: My english teacher.

[quote name='linkpwns']I've come to a new understanding of Joshy! Hes single because he's attracted to older women! Anyone have a willing mom or grandma to remedy his situation?![/QUOTE]
Yo Josh, if you want the old ladies and cougars, you gotta grow a beard. They love it, trust me.

[quote name='linkpwns']In some situations, this may also be interpreted as necrophilia.
See: My english teacher.[/QUOTE]
Sick burn.

[quote name='linkpwns']In some situations, this may also be interpreted as necrophilia.
See: My english teacher.[/QUOTE]

You know just what to say to turn me on.

[quote name='distgfx']I think we're all forgetting that we're supposed to be a bunch of weaboos who only talk about fighting games.[/QUOTE]
Ickybod Clay was my favourite Clayfighter character.

Except in the N64 version. Blob all the way.

[quote name='distgfx']Now we just need a genuine weaboo, where's Chac?[/QUOTE]

Watching anime and playing fighting games.

[quote name='linkpwns']Take your shitty combat games out of our fucking thread[/QUOTE]

Only if you keep shitty RPGs out of this thread! :nottalking:

We have a fighters thread and you have a RPG thread!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wasn't the new x360 dash supposed to go live today?[/QUOTE]

The longer it takes, the better, trust me.

I never tested it, but apparently you can't do a party viewing on netflix anymore on the 360. Damn, I actually used that once to watch a movie with icebeast. Oh well, RIP Netflix party viewing and RIP icebeast.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think the dash is being superdelayed.

Also, fucking Beast mode is super hard if you're duoing it on anything above normal.[/QUOTE]

Beast mode isn't that bad if you're playing with non-randoms.

I played with some gaffers when it first came out to unlock the Savage Theron.

I would have raged so hard.

Finished dat Triple Uncharted. Like the character development. The story was filled with too many gotchas though.
They never explained how Talbot survived getting shot by Cutter either.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I would have raged so hard.

Finished dat Triple Uncharted. Like the character development. The story was filled with too many gotchas though.
They never explained how Talbot survived getting shot by Cutter either.
[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, Uncharted 3 wiki claims

I'm not really that much of a weeaboo... I mean, I like anime, but not as much as I used to, because most of the newer stuff sucks. I like RPGs, but not as much as I used to, because most of the newer stuff sucks. I like fighting games, but not as much as I used to, because most of the newer stuff sucks.

Though I still like panty shots a lot.

[quote name='Chacrana']
Though I still like panty shots a lot.[/QUOTE]

You should watch Highschool of the Dead then. It's pure TnA.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nevermind, Uncharted 3 wiki claims
[/QUOTE]
The fuck does Uncharted have a wiki for? Like, The Elder Scrolls wiki? fucking useful shit. Fallout Wiki? God damn essential. There's console commands and refIDs and shit all up in that bitch. Is there a Zelda wiki? If there isn't, there fucking should be.

But Uncharted? No. fuck you. Go make a fucking

"What's the most ridiculous example I could come up with?" I thought, "What's an example of a game that absolutely does not need a wiki? How about... Contra? Yeah, that's one series that'd never have a wiki. But I should google this shit and make sure, just in case."

Well fuck you, now there's no punchline to this post. fuck you, Contra wiki. Right in your smug god damn face.

[quote name='Chacrana']Is it just me, or is there something kinda... creepy about the original Clayfighter?[/QUOTE]

Not just you. That game is super creepy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']There's a wiki for everything, man.[/QUOTE]
Why? What part of running to the right and shooting requires the collective knowledge of the internet behind it? Run right! Jump! Use the spread gun! Now you're on the level where you hang from rocket! Keep shooting! Hey, you won! Good job!

There. Saved some poor wiki writer hours of citations.

EDIT: The original point was, "fuck uncharted.wikia.com."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']The fuck does Uncharted have a wiki for? Like, The Elder Scrolls wiki? fucking useful shit. Fallout Wiki? God damn essential. There's console commands and refIDs and shit all up in that bitch. Is there a Zelda wiki? If there isn't, there fucking should be.

But Uncharted? No. fuck you. Go make a fucking

"What's the most ridiculous example I could come up with?" I thought, "What's an example of a game that absolutely does not need a wiki? How about... Contra? Yeah, that's one series that'd never have a wiki. But I should google this shit and make sure, just in case."

Well fuck you, now there's no punchline to this post. fuck you, Contra wiki. Right in your smug god damn face.
[/QUOTE]
Love Contra. I'm glad it has a wiki. ^__^

Also Clayfighter? Yep, still sucks balls.

[quote name='j-cart']You should watch Highschool of the Dead then. It's pure TnA.[/QUOTE]

That series was awesome.

They should make more of that.

Did you hear? Valve has new DLC for L4D2.

highschool_of_the_dead___l4d_by_nikew-d2vzsgu.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Out of the Tomb Raider games in that collection, what should be played first: Legend/Underworld/Anniversary[/QUOTE]

Since Anniversary is a remake of TR1, I guess do that one first? Then Legend, then Underworld?

Crotch, chill out. I mean who the hell cares...I mean, besides you, of course.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Love Contra. I'm glad it has a wiki. ^__^

Also Clayfighter? Yep, still sucks balls.[/QUOTE]

What about Ballz? Did that suck ball
z?

[quote name='Indignate']I'm liking this American Horror Story crap.

Even though at times what the characters do or say doesn't make much sense.[/QUOTE]

Awesome show with crazy people. That's what makes it awesome.

I would probably like American Horror Story more if all 3 main characters weren't super annoying and the dialogue wasn't so contrived. The concept is cool though and the side characters are interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back