GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Honestly, judging purely on musical tastes, I think that linkpwns is the gayest person in the GGT.[/QUOTE]

Now when you say gayest, you mean emoest right?

[quote name='ihadFG']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Bitch, please. I know you're used to being bullied in school, so you're just trying to use those tactics to deflect my douchebaggery. But you know what? It doesn't work. I know that these words still hurt, because you're a coward.

YOU'RE A fuckING COWARD.

[quote name='Chacrana']Bitch, please. I know you're used to being bullied in school, so you're just trying to use those tactics to deflect my douchebaggery. But you know what? It doesn't work. I know that these words still hurt, because you're a coward.

YOU'RE A fuckING COWARD.[/QUOTE]

After reading this right next to your avatar I literally snorted with laughter.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Smart move. :cool:

Also Kona coffee? Never had it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Real Kona coffee...shit is smooth bro!

Also real talk, as soon as I landed here in Kona, I found out all my overnight work was cancelled. There's still work I can do during business hours, but now this whole trip seems like a major waste. It's not like I can really enjoy being here either, partly since I'm here solo, and partly because Kona is hella expensive. It's like being on Oahu but even more painful on the wallet. Honestly, I just rather be home so I can sleep in my own bed and spend time with the family after the work is done.

And finally to keep it gaming-related, I left all my portables at home because I figured I'd be working both day and night and my free time would mostly be sleeping or eating. Shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']He finally got his propahs.[/QUOTE]

Pfff, no.

Dude actually wants to hang out with his family.

I'd rather look to Teen Mom for inspiration.

So, I finished Uncharted 3 today, and I'm done with shooters for the next 20 years now. I absolutely cannot stand that genre now for some reason. Total shooter fatigue after all these shooters this gen. Either that or I'm tired of games that solely focus on providing a cinematic experience rather than actual substance.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I played Street Fighter x Tekken today, and I'm done with fighters for the next 20 years now. I absolutely cannot stand that genre now for some reason. Total fighter fatigue after all these fighters this gen. Either that or I'm tired of games that solely focus on providing a cinematic experience rather than actual substance.[/QUOTE]
My prediction. ^__^

Feel free to sub in DOA5.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My prediction. ^__^

Feel free to sub in DOA5.[/QUOTE]

Your prediction is wrong, did you forget that I still love BlazBlue and Tekken? Just because Capcom fighters have been lackluster doesn't mean I'll abandon the entire genre. Also, fuck what Ono is doing to SFxT.

[quote name='whoknows']You mean you're done with shooters with the exception of CoD every year, right?[/QUOTE]

Of course.

[quote name='gunm']Real Kona coffee...shit is smooth bro!

Also real talk, as soon as I landed here in Kona, I found out all my overnight work was cancelled. There's still work I can do during business hours, but now this whole trip seems like a major waste. It's not like I can really enjoy being here either, partly since I'm here solo, and partly because Kona is hella expensive. It's like being on Oahu but even more painful on the wallet. Honestly, I just rather be home so I can sleep in my own bed and spend time with the family after the work is done.

And finally to keep it gaming-related, I left all my portables at home because I figured I'd be working both day and night and my free time would mostly be sleeping or eating. Shit.[/QUOTE]

Solo is the best man. Go where you want, when you want, and do what you want. :p
Also, shouldn't your company be giving you an expense tab for meals and such while you're there in addition to picking up your hotel? Live it up, man. :cool:

[quote name='j-cart']Needs more Dark Souls talk so I can rape low level people.[/QUOTE]

I'm still in Annor Londo (?). I wanted to stop before I can dedicate more time to it in blocks.

Thanks for the DD gift. Do you even own Dungeon Defenders?

[quote name='gunm']I was almost ready to click the "buy" button and then I regained my senses.

We played more Gears3 this weekend, but not as much as I was hoping. The other guys wanted to play Uncharted 3 single player.

Moar air travel for me...have to fly to Kona for work this week. At the airport now! Unforunately, it's all overnight work starting tonight, so I have a bunch of prep work to do as soon as I get there. This first day is going to suck balls...[/QUOTE]

I went to Best Buy today to buy one. And decided to do more thinking before purchasing it though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Solo is the best man. Go where you want, when you want, and do what you want. :p
Also, shouldn't your company be giving you an expense tab for meals and such while you're there in addition to picking up your hotel? Live it up, man. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, everything is expensed, but those days of unscrutinized payroll reports are over. I am making it a point to eat well, though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I went to Best Buy today to buy one. And decided to do more thinking before purchasing it though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't buy now. Wait until Nintendo 4DS Lite XL i.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm still in Annor Londo (?). I wanted to stop before I can dedicate more time to it in blocks.

Thanks for the DD gift. Do you even own Dungeon Defenders?
[/QUOTE]

Anor Londo isn't very far in, in the scheme of things -- you might be better off restarting your character now that the patch is live.

[quote name='distgfx']Your prediction is wrong, did you forget that I still love BlazBlue and Tekken? Just because Capcom fighters have been lackluster doesn't mean I'll abandon the entire genre. Also, fuck what Ono is doing to SFxT.
[/QUOTE]
BlazBlue is still fun, but I'll never get serious with it.

And TTT2 is going to suck because it's held back by these weak ass consoles. PC version plz.

Capcom straight up sucks now.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I finished Uncharted 3 today, and I'm done with shooters for the next 20 years now. I absolutely cannot stand that genre now for some reason. Total shooter fatigue after all these shooters this gen. Either that or I'm tired of games that solely focus on providing a cinematic experience rather than actual substance.[/QUOTE]
On that note, has anyone played Nier? I was thinking of giving that a shot.
I heard the OST and was diggin it!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']BlazBlue is still fun, but I'll never get serious with it.

And TTT2 is going to suck because it's held back by these weak ass consoles. PC version plz.

Capcom straight up sucks now.[/QUOTE]

Bug Harada on twitter like I did for a PC version. It probably won't happen, but it never hurts to try. Even Tekken Zaibatsu has a topic asking for a PC version of TTT2.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']On that note, has anyone played Nier? I was thinking of giving that a shot.
I heard the OST and was diggin it![/QUOTE]

What the fuck does that have to do with my post? :rofl:

[quote name='distgfx']Bug Harada on twitter like I did for a PC version. It probably won't happen, but it never hurts to try. Even Tekken Zaibatsu has a topic asking for a PC version of TTT2.

What the fuck does that have to do with my post? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Well, it was significantly more worthwhile to read.

Anyway, DJ Shindig, don't get Nier. It's terrible. GAF loves it, too. Double terrible.

That soundtrack is amazing, though. Go buy that and listen to it while you play a real game.

Like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

GAF knows what's good in the hood.

Listen to them.

I mean, if half of them will willingly pay $50 or more for Recettear, then that says something about their taste in gaming.

Impeccable.

That bad huh? lol
I already have the soundtrack, I guess I'll just stick with that then...
[quote name='distgfx']What the fuck does that have to do with my post? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
It's not a shooter :)

[quote name='Chacrana']Well, it was significantly more worthwhile to read.[/QUOTE]

Remember when you used to say things that matter? Yeah, I don't either.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']It's not a shooter :)[/QUOTE]

But it's an RPG.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anor Londo isn't very far in, in the scheme of things -- you might be better off restarting your character now that the patch is live.[/QUOTE]

Does the patch not take effect on preexisting saves?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Does the patch not take effect on preexisting saves?[/QUOTE]

It does. But if you built your character a certain way to take advantage of the way things worked before patching, you might want to build a different way now that the patch has changed so much.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']But it's Square Enix, so it must be go....oh :|[/QUOTE]

I didn't even have to say anything, good job.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I should probably look at the patch notes and see what was changed then[/QUOTE]

- Some magic effects have been revised. (Magic Shield, Greater Magic Shield, Tranquil Walk of Peace, Ring of Fog, Iron Flesh)

- Elemental enhanced and Stat enhanced weapons have been rebalanced.

- Some slight adjustments have been made to other weapons, equipment, and magic. (Pyromancer's Flame's magic adjustment)

- Matching and multiplayer conditions have been adjusted.

- Defeating a boss in multiplayer will now reward the host with the full amount of souls from the boss.

- When failing to invade a player's world using the Cracked Red Eye Orb, the item will no longer be used up.

- Adjustments to the amount of suols dropped by enemies.

- Adjustments to the item drops from enemies.

- Some bosses will drop Humanity and Homeward Bones now.

- Increased Drop rates for certain Covenant items and Equipment Enhancement materials which had extremely low drop rates.

- Adjusted the Item Discovery increase rate which scales with Humanity levels.

- Item lists in shops have been adjusted. (Bottomless Box added to Male Undead Merchant. Bunch of arrows added to Female Undead Merchant, Andrei, Domnhall, Giant Blacksmith, and Vamos. Domnhall will sell the Master Key after he moves to the Firelink Shrine. Giant and Vamos both sell the various equipment boxes. Giant sells a bunch of shards now. Vamos sells Titanite Shards. Ingward sells Transient Curse.)

- The amount of Faith required to join the Sunlight Covenant is now 25 instead of 50. The formula for reducing it with multiplayer remains the same.

- Paying for your sins is now cheaper. The formula is Level x 500 souls, instead of Level x 2000 souls previously.

- Equipment Weight adjustments.

- Lock-on behavior has been adjusted.

- Fixed certain cases of game freezing.

- Changed the way souls are displayed in the Level Up Menu.

- Fixed the exploit with infinite weapon/magic usage.

- Fixed the 1 second delay during certain attack animations.

- Fixed the bug where Solaire isn't in New Game+.

- Fixed the shard bug with Frampt which took away all your shards if you had more than 99.

- Fixed getting stuck in certain parts of the map, being unable to progress.

- Changed some English text in the game to be consistent with corrections made in the overseas version of the game.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Nier is my runner up for GOTY. Flawless piece of software.[/QUOTE]

Runner up to Resonance of Fate, right?

dsfa;lkdljkqejfka;dsfljdakfa

Nice PS+ game for December > full retail Tomb Raider Underworld.
Shame I just bought the fucking Tomb Raider collection a week ago. :bomb:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I heard Nier rivals BoF4's fishing mini-game[/QUOTE]

If BoF4's fishing mini-game is abysmal then yes.

I've only played a bit of Nier (under 10 hours), but I really liked what I played of the main quest. The story and music seemed top notch, and the gameplay was fun, but the sidequests are about as uninspired as it gets. If you can get the game for cheap, I'd say go for it, but stick to the main story.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh what the fuck....[/QUOTE]
It's only brought up in the Japanese version. In the North American release, it's only ever stated that there's something "wrong" with the character.

I stand by Nier being Surprise! I'm a Good Game! of the generation.

The problem with Nier is that the main character is a little too muscular and man looking. Wish he had that special anime style look.

I bought skyrim for ps3 thinking that the bugs would be fixed by now. But I'll take it back and pick it up later after I see that they fixed all the bugs, Or I'll wait for a GOTY edition. I was on he fence, then I got excited for the game, now I'm forced to wait before I can play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back