GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']In fact everyone who has posted so far on this page of the GGT has it, I should play with everybody sometime, and there is spectating now? Maybe we could do a GGT night this Friday or something. With the four of us we have a nice combo of skilled and not as skilled players, haha.[/QUOTE]

Four? Who are these four?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Already gave a hint

the graphics are crazy amazing
[/QUOTE]

But a hint is not an answer.

[quote name='distgfx']Four? Who are these four?

But a hint is not an answer.[/QUOTE]

You, me, beezy, and Joe-L.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But you'd still have a 3DS, so you lose.

Wait for that revision.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no doubt. I'm not going to do it, but damn, that's still a good deal if you're dying to have one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You, me, beezy, and Joe-L.[/QUOTE]

Joel better have his internet fixed by then! Those lazy ass bastards need to get back to him ASAP. Either that or he needs to bug them more.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is Kojima really involved?[/QUOTE]
Kojima? What?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SSM, most likely.
ND would be the other option -- team ICO is busy still.
Could be the KZ2/KZ3 team, I guess as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Kojima? What?[/QUOTE]

Somewhere in the GAF thread, people were talking about Kojima being involved somehow... something you said about the director wanting to make the game for a long time made me wonder if there was some sort of possibility that crazy rumour was true... I mean, then it really would blow my mind. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Somewhere in the GAF thread, people were talking about Kojima being involved somehow... something you said about the director wanting to make the game for a long time made me wonder if there was some sort of possibility that crazy rumour was true... I mean, then it really would blow my mind. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ahh, haha. No Kojima is not involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait. There was a boktai 2?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Ahh, haha. No Kojima is not involved.

My clue was more obvious staND out sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

Should be interesting. I still can't say I give a shit. I'll reserve judgement though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait. There was a boktai 2?

Should be interesting. I still can't say I give a shit. I'll reserve judgement though.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and agreed without even knowing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Should be interesting. I still can't say I give a shit. I'll reserve judgement though.[/QUOTE]

Yea not that big of a deal. I'm excited to try it though.

Chuck-Norris-stops-chainsaw.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn, that BB deal for a 3DS is insane.

For less than $200, you can walk out of the store with a 3DS and Zelda, Maro Kart, and Mario Land 3D.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But you'd still have a 3DS, so you lose.

Wait for that revision.[/QUOTE]

I was almost ready to click the "buy" button and then I regained my senses.

We played more Gears3 this weekend, but not as much as I was hoping. The other guys wanted to play Uncharted 3 single player.

Moar air travel for me...have to fly to Kona for work this week. At the airport now! Unforunately, it's all overnight work starting tonight, so I have a bunch of prep work to do as soon as I get there. This first day is going to suck balls...

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm still enamored with my new avatar, title, and sig.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too because I love cock.

[quote name='gunm']I was almost ready to click the "buy" button and then I regained my senses.

Moar air travel for me...have to fly to Kona for work this week. At the airport now! Unforunately, it's all overnight work starting tonight, so I have a bunch of prep work to do as soon as I get there. This first day is going to suck balls...[/QUOTE]
Smart move. :cool:

Also Kona coffee? Never had it. :cry:

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, me too because I love cock.[/QUOTE]

Josh, we all know you aren't really gay.

But you sure act like it.

[quote name='Chacrana']Josh, we all know you aren't really gay.

But you sure act like it.[/QUOTE]

If I wasn't gay, would I have said:
[quote name='ihadFG'] it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.[/QUOTE]

I rest my case.

[quote name='ihadFG']If I wasn't gay, would I have said:

I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

You would say that, because nobody would give a damn about you if you didn't say something that, in your feeble mind, seems outrageous.

[quote name='Chacrana']You would say that, because nobody would give a damn about you if you didn't say something that, in your feeble mind, seems outrageous.[/QUOTE]

Well I did earn a spot in your sig, so someone cares. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back