GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the purple Gamecube, I like it (although it would be way more awesome if it was bright green, teal, or pink).

Also, copying over files from my laptop is taking a LONG time, haha. I was like, I'll copy My Documents that shouldn't be too big, turns out it is like 100 GB due to there being some roms and installers in there (although I'm still not sure how it that big even with all that).

EDIT: Ahha, now it all makes sense, that also includes a directory full of anime that I was going to copy over as well next... guess I already handled that.

Played through the first world in Rayman Origins and I'm really impressed so far. The game is just fun to play and really well made.

[quote name='distgfx']

Never thought I'd see a PS3 port worse than Bayonetta.[/QUOTE]Bayonetta was fine on PS3 after the update allowed for install. The graphics may not have looked as good, but I felt its controls were better suited for a DS3 (then again, I prefer DS3 for action games while 360 is better suited for FPS).

[quote name='ihadFG']Played through the first world in Rayman Origins and I'm really impressed so far. The game is just fun to play and really well made.[/QUOTE]

I really look forward to playing this down the road. Love 2D platformers and this one looks great.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Bayonetta was fine on PS3 after the update allowed for install[/QUOTE]

No it fucking wasn't. Stop lying like this, because every verbal handjob you give your precious Sony has the potential to mislead people into believing your biased bullshit is true.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Bayonetta was fine on PS3 after the update allowed for install. The graphics may not have looked as good, but I felt its controls were better suited for a DS3 (then again, I prefer DS3 for action games while 360 is better suited for FPS).[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't, the framerate was still dog shit. All the update did was let you install the game so the load times weren't so fucking atrocious.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I really look forward to playing this down the road. Love 2D platformers and this one looks great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you're a fan of traditional 2D platformers, you should really enjoy it. So far it seems like a natural progression of the genre into the modern age, rather than a game that simply tries to emulate the retro design.

[quote name='Chacrana']No it fucking wasn't. Stop lying like this, because every verbal handjob you give your precious Sony has the potential to mislead people into believing your biased bullshit is true.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']No it wasn't, the framerate was still dog shit. All the update did was let you install the game so the load times weren't so fucking atrocious.[/QUOTE]

destroyed_by_derp12-d2yrfq1.png

Firefly is super overrated, it's cheesy as fuck and the theme song sucks. Joss Whedon is great at making characters but holy fuck are his stories boring.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Firefly is super overrated, it's cheesy as fuck and the theme song sucks. Joss Whedon is great at making characters but holy fuck are his stories boring.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%.

I liked Firefly more than I expected. I'd seen Serenity first and was kind of "meh" on it. But I really liked the show, and then liked Serenity more after watching it again after seeing the series.

It's not a masterpiece or anything, and like anything it's super over hyped by the fanboys. But it's still very entertaining in a campy/cheesy kind of way.

[quote name='distgfx']I've never seen either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you've never seen the Back to the Future movies or The Goonies. You're a goddamned monster. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, but you've never seen the Back to the Future movies or The Goonies. You're a goddamned monster. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wait, seriously?

What the fuck?

[quote name='ihadFG']Played through the first world in Rayman Origins and I'm really impressed so far. The game is just fun to play and really well made.[/QUOTE]
I saw some gameplay the other day, it looks amazing. I never did finish Rayman 2...but I see characters from there, so even more intrigued ^_^

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Joss Whedon stories are boring.[/QUOTE]

Oh Thank God, and here I thought I was the only one who wasn't grasped by his spell.

..though he's directing the Avengers movie...

[quote name='Indignate']You should message Whoknows on AIM. That always puts me to sleep.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that you don't enjoy hearing about my day?

[quote name='whoknows']Are you saying that you don't enjoy hearing about my day?[/QUOTE]

I think hearing about your new socks is fascinating.

[quote name='whoknows']My Little Pony is radical.[/QUOTE]

Not as radical as this (it's available for streaming on Netflix... me and a friend may have watched an episode).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znsc9C3jK2E

The episode we watched had this song in it... and we both broke out laughing because this is some of the WORST singing we have ever heard (it's on par with my singing). And yes this music video did play in the middle of the episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAvavQoqAIg

[quote name='distgfx']GGs to icebeast last week, forgot to mention that.[/QUOTE]

We didn't actually play anything together last week... did we?

Me and my friends are convinced that animated Sonic is only canon if Sonic loves chlly dogs (FYI he does in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sonic Underground... but not Sonic X (the only Japanese show)).

[quote name='whoknows']Makes me want to try a chili dog someday.[/QUOTE]

Chilly dogs are really good, I really liked them back when I wasn't a vegetarian, maybe I'll have to try making a vegetarian version of them sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back