GGT 159 has zero potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jello44']Written, performed and development overseen by Matt and Trey? This could be the best thing ever.

Shit..[/QUOTE]

Better than Bethesdon't. :bouncy:

--

TERRARIA IS ON SALE FOR $2.50. GO BUY IT.

Terraria was a pleasant surprise when I picked it up over the summer. I think I put more time into it than I did Minecraft.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It's too late... If I ask someone to name a child after me after they just told me they're aborting it then I'll look disturbed.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say something that would make me look even more disturbed.

But I won't. If you were my AIM friend you'd know what it was.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Also, N Sync is so fly, dawg.[/QUOTE]

I like the part where they're on the wall.

And then when they dance and stare into your soul.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Ever know when you're really not supposed to say something, but you just want to say it so bad that you feel totally unfulfilled for letting the moment pass and not saying it?[/QUOTE]

All the time bro. That's what I don't join the Skype chat anymore. So unfulfilled. Couldn't handle it anymore.

Jurassic The Hunted is awesome

You hold L2 to find weak points to cause EXTREME Damage

and then you find a gun turret and shoot some velociraptors while rock music is playing

Greatness.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Shit, why bitches gotta be hurtful?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Because they be bitches[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I was just discussing Avril Lavigne in my Wal Mart with some peeps.

We came to the conclusion that she sucked but we totes loved her lyrics.[/QUOTE]

36efc1d2.gif

[quote name='whoknows']and then you find a gun turret and shoot some velociraptors while rock music is playing[/QUOTE]

Do want.

[quote name='distgfx']So like I said in the other thread, I watched the Tekken Hybrid movie. Lee is hilariously fuckin' sweet, I'm glad to know my main is so awesome. The end goes way overboard with the final fight. It was sweet up until a certain point, and you'll know what I mean if you ever watch it.

Uh, yeah, that's about it for that movie. Now onto Tekken Tag HD, which everybody should buy because of the sweet bowling. I had heard there was slowdown, but I didn't see any even when I had two unknowns on the screen. Then again, it was only some random dude on GAF who said he saw slowdown. I'm not a Tekken god, so I may not have noticed because I suck. Thank god everything is unlocked from the start, though.

Tekken Tag 2 Prologue is sweet, I laughed when I saw the fighter intros looked higher res than in-game. It's pretty good if you wanna screw around with the mechanics that are going to be in TTT2.

Sadly, I cannot recommend this for $40. I'm pretty happy with the $20 I paid for it, but I wouldn't have been so happy with paying $40. Pick it up when it's like... $30 or something.[/QUOTE]

I trust your reviews like I trust TMK to have sex before he dies.

[quote name='ihadFG']Zelda

The ears didn't give it away?[/QUOTE]

I was joking. Obviously I knew who it is. I've been playing games since before you were born. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I was joking. Obviously I knew who it is. I've been playing games since before you were born. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lol, sometimes I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not. I guess I should pretty much always assume that you are.

[quote name='ihadFG']Lol, sometimes I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not. I guess I should pretty much always assume that you are.[/QUOTE]

I remember thinking you were joking when you told us that nothing in your life was worth telling us a story about.

I was wrong.

[quote name='Chacrana']I remember thinking you were joking when you told us that nothing in your life was worth telling us a story about.

I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

I remember when you said you were a nice guy.

I had a good laugh.

[quote name='ihadFG']I remember when you said you were a nice guy.

I had a good laugh.[/QUOTE]

I just laugh at you because you're a fucking wreck.

[quote name='ihadFG']Lol, sometimes I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not. I guess I should pretty much always assume that you are.[/QUOTE]

Well, if it's something that's obvious, then obviously I'm joking.

If you had somebody from Arcade Fire as your avatar and I asked "Who's that?", then kindly answer because I honestly don't know who those fucks are.

[quote name='Chacrana']I just laugh at you because you're a fucking wreck.[/QUOTE]

Not as much of a wreck as your mom after what all those dudes did to her last night. At least she enjoyed it.

[quote name='ihadfg']not as much of a wreck as your mom after what all those dudes did to her last night. At least she enjoyed it.[/quote]

2/10.

[quote name='ihadFG']Not as much of a wreck as your mom after what all those dudes did to her last night. At least she enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Josh, you are undesirable to all women and it thrills me to know that your lower-class "lineage" dies with you.

[quote name='whoknows']I was going to say something that would make me look even more disturbed.

But I won't. If you were my AIM friend you'd know what it was.
[/QUOTE]Shit, I'm sorry bro. ADD ME!

[quote name='Indignate']All the time bro. That's what I don't join the Skype chat anymore. So unfulfilled. Couldn't handle it anymore.[/QUOTE] That's heartbreaking. You should be with us more. :D

[quote name='whoknows']Because they be bitches[/QUOTE]
That is truer dan true. :cool:

Really though, bitches are hurtful.

fuck my shit. Just took a 3 hour nap. Now I'm gonna knock out that damn Italian assignment... If this takes me less than five hours, I can sleep more :D

I'm srsly convinced some of you guys buy everything that goes on sale on Steam. Jesus! ... S Preston!

Only purchases I'm happy as fuck about in steam are the great Back to The Future games and Serious Sam Random Encounter which I got for 50% off but have yet to play (

Uhm guys, my video card is making a really loud high pitched whirring... like it was mowing my lawn. Should I be worried?

[quote name='linkpwns']Uhm guys, my video card is making a really loud high pitched whirring... like it was mowing my lawn. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

No, it's just the fan being a piece of shit like the fan on the back of my case.

Sometimes my heatsink makes that noise. It's because I'm an idiot and the power cable for the heatsink gets hit by the heatsink fan.

Why do I love Web development so much? Oh, right, because I'm a fucking nerd. Can't wait to take ASP next year, would have preferred a class that taught PHP, but the basic concepts should carry over. Thankfully I already know a little PHP. ^_^

[quote name='distgfx']No, it's just the fan being a piece of shit like the fan on the back of my case.[/QUOTE]

This.

Luckily I don't have a single shitty fan in my case. 200 mm top fan, 120 mm rear exhaust, 2x 120 mm front intakes, 120 mm on my CPU heatsink, 120 mm in my PSU, and 2x 92 mm on my 480.

For all of that, it's fairly quiet. ^__^

I would pick up Dungeon Siege III, but $20 is way too much. I'll wait until it gets to $5.

I also notice that the original Dungeon Siege is $25--on sale--on Steam! I know that game is probably the best in the series, but jeezus christmas why is it still costing so much?

I can't remember what I did with my copy. Hopefully I can find it because i never did finish that game...

[quote name='gunm']I would pick up Dungeon Siege III, but $20 is way too much. I'll wait until it gets to $5.[/QUOTE]

Same, I'm hoping it will end up on sale during the holiday Steam sale.

I got my computer put together last night, had a couple problems (mostly with not having all the power cables plugged into the mobo correctly which made it so that it wouldn't boot). Whacked myself with the GPU fan, because I thought maybe that wasn't going and the GPU wasn't seated correctly which is why I wasn't getting any video output, but it was going and the problem was the power cables, haha. Also, those new CPU sockets are scary, like that thing made a grinding noise when I pulled the metal lever to hold it in place, and you have to apply a fair amount of force too, I was totally afraid I might be bending the pins.

My monitor seems nice, although I've only seen the bios screen on it so far (basically just got it booting last night with everything in it and the cables all tied away), although it does seem like it tends to shake a bit when I'm moving stuff on my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back