GGT 165 overdosed on weeds

[quote name='hankmecrankme']uraizen: oh jesus christ
uraizen: FFXIII-2 demo on PSN, I know what people are going to try and get me to play
HankmeDewme: Go play it.
uraizen: No
uraizen: it wouldn't even be amusing to me to get pissed off at the fact such a game exists

uraizen: you tricked me into playing the DA2 demo
uraizen: not again, hankypanky[/QUOTE]

OSNAP FFXIII-2 DEMO ON PSN IS ONLINE??????!!!??!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

I GOTTA DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT ASAP!!!!

URAIZENURAIZENURAIZENTROLLZAMADISTGFX U GOTTA TRY THIS GAME!!!11!!!

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::drool::drool:

I-I-I...I'm so excited...shaking...

I I I'm going to go full The Crotch on this BITCH!!!!1!!!!

Nah. too lazy.

alright first battle sucked, unsure of the cinematic QTEs, but things are getting better now.

noel and sarah sound good, maybe not the moogle though.

[quote name='gunm']I-I-I...I'm so excited...shaking...

I I I'm going to go full The Crotch on this BITCH!!!!1!!!!

Nah. too lazy.[/QUOTE]
One day, Padawan.

lol, I was trying to do my best TMK impression.

I failed. :cry:

[quote name='icebeast']This game looks interesting:

[/QUOTE]

You know, it actually does look kind of interesting...but then I look at the environments and wonder why all these indie platformers use the same fucking areas. Terraria, Cave Story...they're all starting to bleed into the same-looking game. :whistle2:#

[quote name='gunm']lol, I was trying to do my best TMK impression.

I failed. :cry:[/QUOTE]
'Fraid I don't keep up on my TMK well enough to judge the results of that one, then.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's the cheapest I could get a copy of ME2 (PS3) for? Used is fine, complete preferred.[/QUOTE]

wat. Didn't you platinum that game with multiple playthroughs already? :whistle2:s

[quote name='gunm']wat. Didn't you platinum that game with multiple playthroughs already? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

(1) Didn't play arrival DLC
(2) Didn't finish insane playthrough -- hit level 30 about the time you get deployed to the first story mission and quit out opting to do it later. However, since GS was giving out $30 credit for it, I took it and ran, thinking I'd gamefly it.

Maybe that's the answer. Do gamefly for the trial month and use it to get ME2 long enough to do an insanity run to get my Femshep ready for my eventual play of ME3?

[quote name='panzerfaust']already made a xiii-2 impression blog, TMK can get fucked.[/QUOTE]

How is that any different than normal?

Either way, it's a sentiment I whole-heartedly endorse.

O snap, panzer callin' out The Mana Knight.

FIGHT!

And I dunno how you guys do it, platinuming all dem games. I have no ambition, lol.

Very dramatic, pretty good characters for a stuffed OVA series, and very powerful face offs. Pretty much gundam at its best, episodes 3 and 4 are the highlights thus far IMO. I have a blog on here on why you should watch episode 1, lol.

Just got the RAD Spencer costume for UMvC3. Now I have zero complaints about him...

I forgot as well that I played the retail Bionic Commando game only in the RAD costume. I still think it's a fun and good game if you totally ignore the story.

I like to imagine that Spencer tries to invite people to dinner with him and his wife and everytime someone comes over they're disturbed at him making out with his hand.

ZTrwe.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']already made a xiii-2 impression blog, TMK can get fucked.[/QUOTE]I didn't plan to blog about the FFXIII-2 demo (I had a busy evening searching for apartments due to moving to another state soon). I downloaded it as soon as it went up, downloaded in less than 10 minutes, then played after installing. I played it for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I absolutely loved it after the first initial battle.

There are other more important things to life (like getting a super high paying job) then trying to assure I get the first blog of FFXIII-2 demo out. Now anime conventions, that's a whole different story where I'll try to beat everyone to the punch. :lol:

Speaking of FFXIII-2, the release comes at the worst possible time, since I'll be starting a new job and moving away.
[quote name='panzerfaust']Very dramatic, pretty good characters for a stuffed OVA series, and very powerful face offs. Pretty much gundam at its best, episodes 3 and 4 are the highlights thus far IMO. I have a blog on here on why you should watch episode 1, lol.[/QUOTE]

I would agree. Worth the $165 I spent on the 4 blu-rays.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panzerfaust']Very dramatic, pretty good characters for a stuffed OVA series, and very powerful face offs. Pretty much gundam at its best, episodes 3 and 4 are the highlights thus far IMO. I have a blog on here on why you should watch episode 1, lol.[/QUOTE]

I read that blog and couldn't tell if you were trolling or not.

bread's done
Back