GGT 180 only discusses the latest and greatest iOS/Android games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to playing the Dragon's Dogma demo. Feels like a blend of Lost Planet and Dark Souls. Is this how Monster Hunter games play? Not worth $60, but but maybe $30. Too bad it comes out after D3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']What is The Hunger Games?[/QUOTE]

That's when bros decide who has to go for the fast food run during a Calladuty marathon.

[quote name='whoknows']BLOPS 2 has horses.

I'm sold.[/QUOTE]

WTF is it set in cowboy times? The Middle Ages?

"TeamLiquidLIVE Saw Nestea chatting with Flash. I think I managed to lip-read "Mercy, Please" "
[quote name='gunm']WTF is it set in cowboy times? The Middle Ages?[/QUOTE]
Today I ride with special forces on those wily Afghan horses,
Dostum’s Northern Alliance give their thanks.
No matter defeat or victory, in battle it occurs to me
That we may see a swelling in our ranks.

[quote name='gunm']
WTF is it set in cowboy times? The Middle Ages?[/QUOTE]

Riding horses will teach technology a thing or two!

[quote name='The Crotch']
Today I ride with special forces on those wily Afghan horses,
Dostum’s Northern Alliance give their thanks.
No matter defeat or victory, in battle it occurs to me
That we may see a swelling in our ranks.[/QUOTE]

huh huh, you said "swelling".

In your ranks.

uh huh huh huh

[quote name='Indignate']Breast are a considerable factor while engaging in fisticuffs.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. They decide which characters are top tier.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm rocking on 3.5 hours of sleep. Whoo.

Bump.[/QUOTE]

I heard coffee might be good for that.

I wouldn't know though.

[quote name='ihadFG']I heard coffee might be good for that.

I wouldn't know though.[/QUOTE]
I had some with my motherfuckin' waffles this morning. :cool:

That was the problem. I went to bed hungry for waffles, woke up at 7 AM, said fuck this, Imma make waffles.

So I did.

I get on the internetz and what do I see? P4 Golden for the Vita and Skullgirls on PC. This is alright and all, but where is the news for me?

[quote name='distgfx']I get on the internetz and what do I see? P4 Golden for the Vita and Skullgirls on PC. This is alright and all, but where is the news for me?[/QUOTE]

You must have missed my post about DOA5.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I hear Skullgirls is a great fighter, why aren't you all over that distgfx?[/QUOTE]

Honestly? I'm not willing to make an effort to learn a new fighter. I've got 3s, BBCSE, and SFxT taking up all my available time for fighters. Even then there's other fighters I would rather put my time into than Skullgirls, like Tekken 6 or Arcana Heart 3. It also doesn't help that it aesthetically offends me in every way possible.

[quote name='panzerfaust']AH3 over Skullgirls? Come on now...[/QUOTE]

How about Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur then?
Kappa.png

MK9 was totally forced into the competitive scene. The FGC has to take every new fighter released to EVO. They'll do it to DOA5 as well.

So desperate.

[quote name='whoknows']2025.

Riding horses will teach technology a thing or two![/QUOTE]

The horseback sequences are flashbacks where you play as the Mason from BLOPS 1 in 1980's Afghanistan.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The horseback sequences are flashbacks where you play as the Mason from BLOPS 1 in 1980's Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. I was hoping it would be Rambo III related.

[quote name='whoknows']That's a shame. I was hoping it would be Rambo III related.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping horses would be extinct and they brought horses back to life using futuristic science to ride them once again.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The horseback sequences are flashbacks where you play as the Mason from BLOPS 1 in 1980's Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]
Huh.

My earlier statement was more accurate than I expected.

The controller is a big machine gun and you don't even have to really aim at anything. Just hold the trigger and waive the gun around and jeeps will explode.

Just like in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back