GGT 180 only discusses the latest and greatest iOS/Android games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Plat for Sly and that's it. I could get the Plat for AC2 or any of the God of Wars, but I'm a tad too lazy for that. I think I'll probably get the Plats for the MGS games, but if I do then I'm probably going to savor it in MGS3, ram through MGS2, and then probably ignore PeaceWalker because it's not as good as MGS3.

[quote name='CaptainJoel'] ram through MGS2[/QUOTE]

HAHA. No you won't. Have to complete all of the VR Missions for the MGS2 plat.

[quote name='j-cart']I believe Hank already has his 4 pack settled. I'll go ahead and start another one.

1. j-cart
2. panzerfaust
4.[/QUOTE]

I think bluescrote and I were the other 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm in

1. j-cart
2. panzerfaust
3. BlueScrote
4.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think bluescrote and I were the other 2.[/QUOTE]

I was told to keep the last open for gunm. I guess it will go to whoever pays me first.

[quote name='j-cart']I was told to keep the last open for gunm. I guess it will go to whoever pays me first.[/QUOTE]

told to keep the list open for gunm even though you already asked and had me and bluescrote sign up for 2-3, before panserfaust? good job.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']told to keep the list open for gunm even though you already asked and had me and bluescrote sign up for 2-3, before panserfaust? good job.[/QUOTE]

Well it's your spot now!

1. j-cart
2. panzerfaust
3. BlueScrote
4. corrosivefrost

Order for P4A has been canceled; RPG fans can enjoy their mash-happy fighter, I'll just wait the extra month for TTT2.

I don't think I could push A fast enough to do the advanced combos. :cry:

Played the demo for Gears of Terminator Salvation last night. It was pretty tight. Ahhhhhhhhhh. . .I'll buy it at a low price.

[quote name='panzerfaust']"Sometimes the simplest controls make for the deepest games"

-- Charles A. Panzerfaust[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is a Virtua Fighter situation.

[quote name='Indignate']Just wait until Tutorial #2

I'm sure it'll win you over then.[/QUOTE]

Only if it gives me an auto-win button. Oh wait, you can combo into instant-kill moves in this game.

[quote name='distgfx']Only if it gives me an auto-win button. Oh wait, you can combo into instant-kill moves in this game.[/QUOTE]

Sounds swank. Just needs a QTE at the end and it would be complete.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sounds swank. Just needs a QTE at the end and it would be complete.[/QUOTE]

QTEs are too hard, I just want to mash A into an instant-kill.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can I just use turbo for that?

Mashing is too hard.[/QUOTE]

Forget turbo, let's just hold down the button and let the game do everything for us.

[quote name='j-cart']Well it's your spot now!

1. j-cart
2. panzerfaust
3. BlueScrote
4. corrosivefrost[/QUOTE]

GODDAMN U FROSTYBRO AND SCROTEBRO U STAB ME IN BAKKK!!!! :cry:

Ps9Ch.gif

Sorry to interrupt the cat gifs, but I wanted to let you guys know that Dustforce is half off on Steam for a few days, making it only $4.99.

If you like difficult, execution-heavy platformers, such as Super Meat Boy, then it seems like you would like it.

[quote name='ihadFG']Sorry to interrupt the cat gifs, but I wanted to let you guys know that Dustforce is half off on Steam for a few days, making it only $4.99.

If you like difficult, execution-heavy platformers, such as Super Meat Boy, then it seems like you would like it.[/QUOTE]

gigantic-spider-capture.gif

[quote name='kainzero']apparently if you use assist gems online in sfxt in japan, they take down your name and make fun of you on 2ch.

haha, that's brutal[/QUOTE]

ON BRAST.

Now who do we know that uses them? HMM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back