GGT 192 recommended Operation Raccoon City to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']"I payed over $120 for Operation Raccoon City and it was worth it." - Whoknows[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for you.

[quote name='whoknows']Is it super?[/QUOTE]

It's as super as Super Tails.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I bought it today.[/QUOTE]

ORC?

[quote name='panzerfaust']you deleted your post, clever man[/QUOTE]

uraizen is much too clever for all of us.

[quote name='Indignate']No.[/QUOTE]

I say no to red-haired girl avatar and yes to purple hair girl avatar.

[quote name='gunm']I say no to red-haired girl avatar and yes to purple hair girl avatar.[/QUOTE]

It's not red.

And it's the same girl. Stop being so superficial.

[quote name='whoknows']I wish Josh didn't abandon us. He could have played ORC with us.[/QUOTE]

I think he abandoned ORC when he abandoned us :cry:

Well I don't think gunm would ever put his hands on that game, so I'm confused to as who you are presenting that question to.

Unless, it's Andy, but I don't think he has an account here.

Need more RAM for my computer. I never thought the day would come when 4gb was too little. Then again I have 8gb on my work computer but I keep more poorly optimized programs open there.

[quote name='whoknows']Will the guest be asking for construction advice?[/QUOTE]

It's not who you have in mind right now, lol.

[quote name='distgfx']Possible incoming guest to ask for advice. Be nice, assholes.[/QUOTE]

JSP never listens to us though.

[quote name='whoknows']Will the guest be asking for construction advice?[/QUOTE]

The only real advice for that person is to wear less clothing.

[quote name='whoknows']Why must you crush my hopes and dreams?[/QUOTE]

Because I'm good at crushing both of those things.

CS:GO coming out, not sure if I have time for a serious shooter, but the beta was fun.

2SdfD.jpg

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm married not gay.[/QUOTE]

But why would it matter if she were hot or if you were attracted to men? Do you think I spend my day making sure I only talk to males I find attractive? It just seems even more ridiculous because you are clearly already taken so I have no clue why someone's attractiveness has any bearing on your interest in conversing with them, unless you're extremely shallow.

[quote name='distgfx']Uh... if you can and they end up coming here, then sure.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit...they?

You're dropping too much on us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back