GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']
SkuIW.jpg

Right Click -> View Image

Idiot.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that's a legit screen cap but I've had an order for the last guardian (fight club) for like 3 years.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I don't know if that's a legit screen cap but I've had an order for the last guardian (fight club) for like 3 years.[/QUOTE]

It is
, but I edited it.

[quote name='GUNNM']I hope frost called his gamestop someone said their gamestop wasn't doing the promo.[/QUOTE]

They have a trade something towards BL2, get 30% extra, so it's possible those games net ~$15 a piece.
I traded 4 *old* games (tekken 6, borderlands, GTA IV, the orange box) for about what I could sell them for online and got $40+ in credit. That was good enough, I used my remaining $15 on my giftcard and got it for

[quote name='panzerfaust']MGS Rising demo included in ZoE HD collection, oct 30th[/QUOTE]
Damn, that's 4 games I'm getting that come out on the 30th.

Black friday you buy every game you ever wanted.

I only see AC3 worth buying on the 30th. Hrm 3 more months until DmC how time flies.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Damn, that's 4 games I'm getting that come out on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

We'll have to talk about how awesome the demo is when it comes out.

If you spam the golden loot chest in Sanctuary while it's closing it will get stuck in a loop where it keeps opening and it's free. I've been doing it for the last 35 minutes or so and I've already gotten $300,000. fuck YES.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If you spam the golden loot chest in Sanctuary while it's closing it will get stuck in a loop where it keeps opening and it's free. I've been doing it for the last 35 minutes or so and I've already gotten $300,000. fuck YES.[/QUOTE]

Lucky box.

I've thought about Okami HD, but when I originally played it on PS2 I was bored to tears and stopped about two or so hours in.

Does it get better?

[quote name='whoknows']I've thought about Okami HD, but when I originally played it on PS2 I was bored to tears and stopped about two or so hours in.

Does it get better?[/QUOTE]

I loved it. Been a long time since I played, but I do seem to recall it having a slow start until you got to,the point where the world opened up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back