GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see things fine. ^__^

IMG_0348_zps25520584.jpg

IMG_0350_zpsbb5b3eca.jpg

IMG_0352_zps3bd4cbe0.jpg

IMG_0353_zps56e67559.jpg

IMG_0355_zpsfe9e4f02.jpg

IMG_0357_zps8b27c288.jpg

IMG_0361_zps1fcdf78d.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']why would you increase the brightness on a segment that's meant to be dark? or is the game that bad?[/QUOTE]

You mean entire Leon demo.

My game looks exactly like hank's. I have no problems on this level.

Nice pics btw hank you've really captured the soul of what you were going for.

[quote name='GUNNM']My game looks exactly like hank's. I have no problems on this level.

Nice pics btw hank you've really captured the soul of what you were going for.[/QUOTE]

Hank is playing on a computer monitor, not a TV, which explains why his look so damn NOT DARK. :lol:

Two things.

1. I got a desk mount for two monitors. It has a swivel, so shmups here I come!

2. Hank, I can't do it man. 10 1/2 months, with no hair cut. I just can't keep it going. What do I do?

(Note: See how I purchase something for my PC and not use that money to fix my PS3? Yeah...)

How long is your hair? I had my hair to my shoulder in college and I asked the barber to only cut the sides off because its really hot in Texas and combing all that shit sucked well he cut the sides and the top as well oh boy the laughs we shared that day.

[quote name='j-cart']2. Hank, I can't do it man. 10 1/2 months, with no hair cut. I just can't keep it going. What do I do?[/QUOTE]

7 months since I've cut the top, 3 since I've cut the sides/back.

The sides are really starting to bug me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well it'd be more like Chris of War/Gears of Chris/ Chris Gears if you've ever played gears of war D=[/QUOTE]

Not the way we were playing it.

Wow that RE6 demo was HORRIBLE. Leon's campaign wasn't too bad, but holy shit at the other two. Especially Jake's. This will be the first major RE game I don't buy day 1. That makes me really sad...

[quote name='j-cart']Two things.

2. Hank, I can't do it man. 10 1/2 months, with no hair cut. I just can't keep it going. What do I do?

(Note: See how I purchase something for my PC and not use that money to fix my PS3? Yeah...)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it's going to be a pain in the ass until it fully grows out and you can do something with it -- I think you just have to go in and figure out a "trim" solution... besides, trimming up the ends should make it so the hair actually grows faster, I think. Speaking of, I'm due for a trim myself. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']trimming up the ends should make it so the hair actually grows faster, I think.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound like a thing that biologically should happen.

[quote name='Indignate']That doesn't sound like a thing that biologically should happen.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, quick research says it's not "faster" but that it does lead to potentially healthier hair.

Okay.

Pics of the dual monitor setup (camera phone quality!):

8001872283_6f86d7ef76.jpg

It's rotating abilities.
8001873106_523eee9116.jpg

My hair:

468554_562139214256_1314246218_o.jpg

As you can tell, the top is not as long as the back.

And my headshot:

564109_10101169876629711_1159489192_n.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']My game looks exactly like hank's. I have no problems on this level.

Nice pics btw hank you've really captured the soul of what you were going for.[/QUOTE]
Why thank you. I used an SLR for those pics. Total pros style. :cool: But taking pics in the dark will strain any camera.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hank is playing on a computer monitor, not a TV, which explains why his look so damn NOT DARK. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Bingo. No crushed blacks here. :cool:
[quote name='GUNNM']I'm playing on a 37 inch old LCD TV bought it at circuit city old.[/QUOTE]
Circuit City RIP.
[quote name='j-cart']Two things.

(Note: See how I purchase something for my PC and not use that money to fix my PS3? Yeah...)[/QUOTE]
1. Pimp, two monitors are sweet. Swiveling for shmups is also sweet.

2. Hang in there. Or go get a slight trim or something.

Or just buzz the shit.
[quote name='GUNNM']How long is your hair? I had my hair to my shoulder in college and I asked the barber to only cut the sides off because its really hot in Texas and combing all that shit sucked well he cut the sides and the top as well oh boy the laughs we shared that day.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a killer mullet from your description.

YEE HAW!!
[quote name='distgfx']Yeeeah, just beat Leon in the Dark, Chris of Duty, and Jake Ops with Hankmang.[/QUOTE]
Was a blast.

RE6 is kinda poopy though. . .
[quote name='Indignate']7 months since I've cut the top, 3 since I've cut the sides/back.

The sides are really starting to bug me.[/QUOTE]
Shave it off, Guadalupe.
[quote name='distgfx']Not the way we were playing it.[/QUOTE]
This. Rushdown Resident Evil.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Wow that RE6 demo was HORRIBLE. Leon's campaign wasn't too bad, but holy shit at the other two. Especially Jake's. This will be the first major RE game I don't buy day 1. That makes me really sad...[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm buying it for cheap off of Steam, whenever that is. No rush.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm, quick research says it's not "faster" but that it does lead to potentially healthier hair.[/QUOTE]
This.

And I could use a trim. It's only been like, 4 and a half years. ^__^

Yeah but its not as good as say gears of war. Its more of a duck behind cover and press analog stick up to shoot and you gotta hold down LT/ L whatever it is on the PS3 to stay in cover or you move out of it

[quote name='harrythecat']well i would be getting ttt2 on the 360 and none of my friends play on the 360, so yeah (and plus I have just gotten p4a and mortal kombat 2011 in the last month)

and i loved borderlands, got all of the achievements for it, so im sure borderlands 2 will be a blast to play[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oh. Well, you could play TTT2 with Jimbo, I suppose. The rest of us all have it on PS3. But it sounds like out of the two, you'd personally do better with Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

No way of saying this without sounding like a HUGE douche, but I'm pretty good at the game so unless you plan on taking it seriously don't consider playing with me a huge perk. I'd be happy to take you under my wing but people tend to give up after awhile.

--------

With that said, I thought the RE demo was pretty solid. Only portion I really didn't like was Jake's. Leon's was clearly fantastic and I really enjoyed the Chris portion as well (I knew what I was getting myself into after watching the trailers / reading about the game, Leon's is meant to be more slow-paced where Chris' is meant to be more hectic and war-esque).

Jake's seemed alright I guess but I took a ton of damage and felt like I sucked at playing as him. Where were all the melee moves we saw in the traielers?

[quote name='Indignate']Now you're just making comparisons that don't make sense.[/QUOTE]

Largely anticipated games where the demos turned out to be a disappointment to a large number of people?
I don't recall people playing the DA2 demo and gushing about it saying it was the best game since ... in fact, I think uraizen even played it. And he was not impressed. :lol:

So... Borderlands 2.

I'm level 15 and thanks to my class mods I'm already cutting a bloody swathe through the enemies. I love how they've developed the character of the Vault Hunters from the first game. Especially what they do with Roland and Lilith. Sorry for not getting on Skype, I was asleep and the text didn't wake me up. I'll try to get on tonight, though. I'm probably going to be awake all night being super nervous anyways.

Pretty sweet deal at gamestop for borderlands 2. Wasn't gonna pick it up but for trading in DR OTR and darksiders 1 I can get it half off. ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back