GGT 195's Season Pass includes the next 4 GGTs for only $30. What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed on the first game, but I'm enjoying Borderlands 2. Level... 13? 14? As Maya.

My main complaints are the clumsy-ish inventory and that I wish items showed a few more stats. Getting an awesome-looking grenade mod and finding out that it has the throwing range of a sheet of paper mid-fight was not conducive to my survival.

[quote name='whoknows']What deal is this?[/QUOTE]
Taken from the gamestop deal thread
Here are the qualifying titles for the trade 2 for $30 store credit towards Borderlands 2. Offer ends 9/23:

007 Goldeneye Reloaded
Alice Madness Returns
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Borderlands GOTY
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dark Souls
Darksiders
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Hitman Blood Money
Infamous 2
Just Cause 2
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Mass Effect 3
Metro 2033
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Naughty Bear Gold Edition
Portal 2
Red Dead Redemption GOTY
Resident Evil 5
Saint's Row Double Pack
Silent Hill HD Collection
Spider-man: Edge of Time
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

[quote name='The Crotch']Passed on the first game, but I'm enjoying Borderlands 2. Level... 13? 14? As Maya.

My main complaints are the clumsy-ish inventory and that I wish items showed a few more stats. Getting an awesome-looking grenade mod and finding out that it has the throwing range of a sheet of paper mid-fight was not conducive to my survival.[/QUOTE]

Let's play!

[quote name='whoknows']I wish I had two games on that list that I wanted to trade.[/QUOTE]

I have the orange box... if I had one of the other games, I'd totally do it.
I suppose I could do my copy of Dark Souls, since they haven't released a date on the DLC and I'd be better off putting my $15 toward the PC version anyway.

Let's see if my buddy actually picked it up.

What classes are you guys playing in BL2, btw?

I'm maining Maya as healer and crowd control. Mikey, almost invited you to our game last night.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have the orange box... if I had one of the other games, I'd totally do it.
I suppose I could do my copy of Dark Souls, since they haven't released a date on the DLC and I'd be better off putting my $15 toward the PC version anyway.

Let's see if my buddy actually picked it up.[/QUOTE]

I have 4 games off that list, but none I want to trade since I know I'd just end up buying them again later.

I'll be grabbing BL2 (360) tonight, it looks like and trading Dark Souls and The Orange Box for half off.
I'm currently checking what my friend is playing, but if he's not using the ninja, I can tell you who is.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What classes are you guys playing in BL2, btw?

I'm maining Maya as healer and crowd control. Mikey, almost invited you to our game last night.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing Maya as a healer as well, except I have nobody to heal since I'm playing solo. :cry: Still having fun with the game though. Maybe I can jump in with j-cart when he's playing some time.

[quote name='The Crotch']Are you dirty console peasants or glorious Aryan PC Overlords?[/QUOTE]

23889344.jpg

Well, I have it on 360 and so does most of the people in the GGT (Josh, Frostybro, Mikey). I do plan on getting it on PC soonish, though. Hear the toilets are a lot grosser looking in it.

Whelp, I'm down for being healed. We can double down on the phaselocks. What level are you?[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, I have it on 360 and so does most of the people in the GGT (Josh, Frostybro, Mikey). I do plan on getting it on PC soonish, though. Hear the toilets are a lot grosser looking in it.[/QUOTE]
With high PhysX settings, all sorts of debris gets sucked in to my phaselocks; wonder if it'd work for the toilets.

I see no mention of this deal on their website frost but people in the gamestop thread said it started yesterday dunno if you wanna call your gamestop first before going to make sure it started at yours.

[quote name='The Crotch']Whelp, I'm down for being healed. We can double down on the phaselocks. What level are you?[/QUOTE]

I'm level 8 or 9 I think. Just made it to the door to Sanctuary and got assigned a mission to go rescue a guy before they'll let me in.

I should be available late evening most nights starting at 8-10pm PST depending on when I get off work and whether I go to the gym. I'm fairly free on weekends but usually sleep in, and my Saturdays are sometimes busy. Usually have all Sunday to game though.

Alright. I'm level... 13? I think?

I could try get fucking destroyed as a level 1 Axton or Salvador while trying to power-level in your game. I'm down for that if you don't mind carrying the game while I level.

[quote name='The Crotch']Alright. I'm level... 13? I think?

I could try get fucking destroyed as a level 1 Axton or Salvador while trying to power-level in your game. I'm down for that if you don't mind carrying the game while I level.[/QUOTE]

Ya I'd be down for whatever, if you wanted me to just power level in your game I'd be fine with that too, probably wouldn't be that hard (and not too many levels), and I could respec to try and take the other tier one healing tree ability that focuses more on healing than damage (took the damage one since I was playing solo), since healing might be a bit easier to do while I try and catch up.

I'm up for whatever though if you want to start another character and power level with my Maya, or I'd be willing to start another character and level them up with your new one and then I could switch back to Maya when we get close to her level.

[quote name='The Crotch']Aye, we could do that. Wouldn't want to force a respec on ya, though.

What time's good? I'm down to play shortly-like.[/QUOTE]

Not till the evening, haha. My schedule could make it a bit hard to play since I work full time. Tonight I'm probably not going to be able to play until maybe 9-10pm PST, since I'm going to the gym after work. Tomorrow I'd probably be able to start playing earlier though (have to stop and get groceries on the way home, but I'd still probably be home by 8-8:30pm).

Also what is your Steam name Crotch I don't think I have you added on there. Mine is SinOfHeart. Tracked you down through the PC Borderlands 2 thread Crotch, and sent you a Steam invite. I saw that you and j-cart were posting in there the other day.

I might be able to play for like an hour midday over lunch (but no voice chat, I'm assuming it has text chat though?), since I think the game has Steam Cloud and no installation restriction DRM. Probably would run a little wonky since my computer at work tends to slow down a lot due to some of the programs I run on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching you guys talk about this game makes me want to go today. Hrm I doubt I can though. I got the RE6 demo to keep me busy till satuday I suppose. ^__^

[quote name='linkpwns']http://www.destructoid.com/keiji-inafune-reveals-yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-235290.phtml[/QUOTE]
Could go either way. Hoping for the best.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Much praise for Harada-san:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/09/19/tek...aracter-and-stage-releases-begin-october-9th/

This is DLC done right. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Pimp, about time they started rolling that shit out.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm probably going to be awake all night being super nervous anyways.[/QUOTE]
No need to be nervous. You're a pimp. You got this.
[quote name='GUNNM']Watching you guys talk about this game makes me want to go today. Hrm I doubt I can though. I got the RE6 demo to keep me busy till satuday I suppose. ^__^[/QUOTE]
RE6 demo is so amazing, you could play it for a month straight.

God damn you guys are too fricken fast.

Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy and they are estimating "Monday the 24th" as the earliest.

:slap:

Also...Super Slim PS3!

[quote name='GUNNM']Why make a new PS3 but not bring back BC?[/QUOTE]
Because then why would you buy $10 PS2 classics?

That reminds me, gotta get River King.

Fun playing with you Crotch! I love how half my text messages ended in "w" because I would press it to start moving forward again. Also, what is up with the exp scaling in that game, I'm way further with my character who I was playing solo with but we're almost the same level as her now, haha. And watching you run across the water and then saving you from it was great.

[quote name='linkpwns']http://www.destructoid.com/keiji-inafune-reveals-yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-235290.phtml[/QUOTE]

fuck.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Much praise for Harada-san:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/09/19/tek...aracter-and-stage-releases-begin-october-9th/

This is DLC done right. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sequentially? I want it immediately!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Well, I have it on 360 and so does most of the people in the GGT (Josh, Frostybro, Mikey). I do plan on getting it on PC soonish, though. Hear the toilets are a lot grosser looking in it.[/QUOTE]

Peasants.

[quote name='GUNNM']Why make a new PS3 but not bring back BC?[/QUOTE]

Cuz, Sony.

That water, man. It killed me once when I played Maya, too, though at the time I didn't know it would be lethal, or how quickly it would do damage. I'd jumped in to pick up a gun from someone I'd killed, and bam...

Glad it didn't happen a third time when I had to do a flying leap to get on to the moving ferry. That would've just been... sad.

How is the MP setup on the PC version of BL2?

I'm tempted to pick it up for 360 anyways since my Lootwhore buddy is playing on the 360.

I have 2 games on that list that I would love to trade in, but not towards making BL2 $30.

It's a good deal, but I'll wait till Black Friday.

[quote name='Indignate'] but not towards making BL2 $30.

[/QUOTE]
Looks like you're stuck getting RE6 at full price.

[quote name='distgfx']Your most hated day of the year.[/QUOTE]

Good day, but I'll wait till Black Friday.

[quote name='GUNNM']Looks like you're stuck getting RE6 at full price.[/QUOTE]

Good game, but I'll wait till Black Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back