GGT 197: The Offical DOA5 Swimsuit Screenshot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Crotch']95% of my posts are old shit and made-up statistics.[/QUOTE]
QFT
[quote name='linkpwns']Guys, when are we gonna watch this?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383222/[/QUOTE]
It has titties in it. That's the only redeeming non-comedy factor.

Sequels look hilarious as well. :bouncy:
[quote name='whoknows']I heard the sequels are better[/QUOTE]
The chick that plays Rayne in the sequels is hotter. Thus, they are better.
[quote name='linkpwns']I have so many! in two weeks I won't be doing over nights anymore, so I'll be on more :D

tumblr_mawm55mJCA1qdlh1io1_250.gif
[/QUOTE]
Pimpin'. ^__^

Also my cat does that.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Good! We need to watch it! Just remember to either stream or give me time to download stuff since my isp sucks.[/QUOTE]
My ISP sucks too. Awesome shitty American internet is so awesomely shitty.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yay, Castle Crashers is on Steam.

$5 and maybe. . .[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I've bought it twice already (release on XBL, on sale on PSN).
I wouldn't mind having it in my Steam library, but only for $5 or less.

[quote name='ihadFG']I also wouldn't mind rebuying it on Steam for $5 or less...we should do a 4 pack when it is cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing through it with people on co-op. Played through by myself on XBLA.

Got Borderlands 2 today and put 4 hours or so into it playing with a couple of friends. Damn fun game. Never got around to playing the first, though I did download it from PS+ free recently.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's all kinds of boss! You sure it's not Pixar? ;)
Looks like Sully from Monsters, Inc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he totally does. Pixar Ogre then. ^__^

[quote name='dmaul1114']Got Borderlands 2 today and put 4 hours or so into it playing with a couple of friends. Damn fun game. Never got around to playing the first, though I did download it from PS+ free recently.[/QUOTE]

Don't go back DMaul unless you want to trophy hunt. The improvements made to the 2nd one make it really hard to go back to the first one.

[quote name='j-cart']My whole team survived the cliff hanger ending of ME2.

So who wants to buy me RE5 and RE:ORC on steam?[/QUOTE]

I was actually tempted to pick up RE5 because it'd probably be fun to just fuck around in.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I was actually tempted to pick up RE5 because it'd probably be fun to just fuck around in.[/QUOTE]
Save your monies for RE 6 dlc. :bouncy:

[quote name='MSUHitman']Don't go back DMaul unless you want to trophy hunt. The improvements made to the 2nd one make it really hard to go back to the first one.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I've been noticing improvements, other than the variety of the weapons (sort of).
Also, I'm guessing the eridium black market for backpack upgrades? I mean, as long as you bought the DLC for the first one and got Moxxi's Underdome, you had a vault... I suppose you could argue the bad-ass ranks? I'm not sure what co-op improvements there have been because I played most of the original game solo and when I did play with a friend I haven't noticed anything different really in Borderlands 2 other than the "do you want to skip quests you completed in coop you haven't completed solo yet" that keeps popping up when I've done more with my friend than I have in my game.

What else would you say are improvements that make it hard to go back? (I traded my copy of Borderlands on the 360 so I don't plan on going back unless I pick it back up again on PC or PS3 [I have a bunch of teenish leveled characters on PS3].)

Yeah, my friend I was playing with loved the first game too. He said they didn't really change much, but everything was just better.

I don't know that I'll get around to the first one (or a lot of the PS+ freebies), but I figure why not grab it for free. I'll try to get to the PS+ games when I clear out my backlog of disc games, and into next gen since I definitely won't buy any new consoles before a price drop as I have plenty of current gen stuff to get around to.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, my friend I was playing with loved the first game too. He said they didn't really change much, but everything was just better.

[/QUOTE]
I mean, I really loved the first Borderlands but this game while it's good, doesn't do much that the first game didn't. To me it feels like a 20-30 hour expansion to the first game because there really wasn't anything in B2 that couldn't be implemented in the first game.

I don't feel the excitement playing this as I thought I would.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I mean, I really loved the first Borderlands but this game while it's good, doesn't do much that the first game didn't. To me it feels like a 20-30 hour expansion to the first game because there really wasn't anything in B2 that couldn't be implemented in the first game.

I don't feel the excitement playing this as I thought I would.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you a sick of killing hordes of mobs and that is perfectly fine. For some of us, we still want to pew pew across the wasteland.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm thinking of buying a kinect I don't know how to dance and want to learn. I hope RE 6 has kinect support.[/QUOTE]

ME3 does. You can't lose!

Elementary is on today it looks pretty awesome just saw a commercial for it on the xbox dashboard. Its sherlock holmes in a present setting in america with lucy liu. ^___^

[quote name='corrosivefrost']ME3 does. You can't lose![/QUOTE]

SHEPPERD JUST GIVE UP EVERYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS IN THE END.
boom!!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the hell, xbox 360 beta -- why is it every time i go to play borderlands for a bit, i have a dashboard update?![/QUOTE]
Yeah the beta is constantly updating.

I turned my 360 on for the first time in months yesterday. My controller's batteries were dead. Shocker.

It's funny how 360 and PS3 have switched places for me. At the start of this generation, I barely played my PS3, 360 had more games to play. Now? 360 is a graveyard, and PS3 gets way more playtime.

360 haz no ghamez.

[quote name='j-cart']Binary Domain $8 on GMG?

I don't need more games, but this price can't be beat![/QUOTE]

Of course you need more games. What kind of gamer doesn't need more games?! D:

Second favorite game of the year. Buy it now!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Second favorite game of the year. Buy it now![/QUOTE]

What's your first favorite game of 2012?

[quote name='j-cart']What's your first favorite game of 2012?[/QUOTE]

Asura's Wrath is in his top 5. I remember him saying that. Otherwise, I don't know.
I'd guess Dragon Age 2, but that was 2011, right?

Didn't Giant Bomb mention a lot of issues about the PC version?

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah the beta is constantly updating.[/QUOTE]

What is it, the PSN Firmware?

Seriously though, microsofts next gen controllers better not suck batteries like the :360: ones.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think anyone here actually pays attention to Giant Bomb.[/QUOTE]

Hank's played it through on PC and I didn't hear him bitch about much. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hank's played it through on PC and I didn't hear him bitch about much. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Hank was my primary source of info about it, too.

[quote name='whoknows']I love giant bomb. It's my favorite site about bombs.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, so much better than OKBomber.

[quote name='j-cart']What's your first favorite game of 2012?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Mass Effect 3 is my guess.[/QUOTE]
Hank wins!
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't think anyone here actually pays attention to Giant Bomb.[/QUOTE]
I do!

[quote name='Indignate']I do too.

It's why I bought Tokyo Jungle and Mark of the Ninja.[/QUOTE]

You bought Tokyo Jungle because of me, don't lie.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Seriously though, microsofts next gen controllers better not suck batteries like the :360: ones.[/QUOTE]
They'll probably use more batteries.

I shut rumble off just for longer battery life. ^__^
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hank's played it through on PC and I didn't hear him bitch about much. :cool:[/QUOTE]
It's perfectly fine on PC. Keyboard and mouse was jacked, but I've heard they fixed that. I used a 360 pad anyway. Game flies, looks clean, never crashed. That's my experience with it. ^__^
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, Hank was my primary source of info about it, too.
[/QUOTE]
That's because I'm a pimp that likes great games that get swept under the rug. ^__^

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Hank wins!
[/QUOTE]
Sweet, what's my prize? ^__^
[quote name='Indignate']I do too.

It's why I bought Tokyo Jungle and Mark of the Ninja.[/QUOTE]
I need to get both of those. . .
[quote name='distgfx']You bought Tokyo Jungle because of me, don't lie.[/QUOTE]
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back