GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm just my mother's shadow... Don't look at me! Don't listen! I'm not who I used to be..."

Heard that so many times when me and one of my roommates were both playing through the single player campaign on Legendary at the same time back when it first came out.

[quote name='icebeast']Joel, always such an achievement whore, seriously, you've got more points than the entire remainder of the GGT combined.
[/QUOTE]
Can't help it. I'm grinding on that shit all day. :drool:

[quote name='linkpwns']Why does GUNM never come on skype with us? Seems like he'd be a perfect fit.[/QUOTE]
Better question, why aren't you on skype? WE NEED TO TALK MOREEEE.

So Toradora! might actually be one of my favorite anime series ever, still well behind Escaflowne (but nothing is going to be able to touch that show because it just has so much nostalgia for me, and because I honestly think it is a truly great show that melds parts of both shonen and shoujo shows into a single series), we'll see I have 4 more episodes but unless the ending really screws things up I'm totally in love with Toradora! Basically it isn't to hard to tell the shows that I really love because I can't actually wait to finish them, once I start watching I have trouble stopping. I have a feeling tomorrow I'll finish it.

Once I finish that up I might move onto the blu-rays I got of Princess Jellyfish because one of my super close friends says that one of the characters in it is the anime version of me, he said there are differences but it is the closest character he's ever seen to me.

[quote name='icebeast']"I'm just my mother's shadow... Don't look at me! Don't listen! I'm not who I used to be..."

Heard that so many times when me and one of my roommates were both playing through the single player campaign on Legendary at the same time back when it first came out.[/QUOTE]

Yep that's the one. Infinitely respawning enemies? That seems like a great idea.

Finished Leon and Chris's campaign, started up Jake's this morning and realized I can't play this game another second. This game fucking blows and I'm sick of wasting my time. The thought of having to do two more campaigns is making me physically sick.

green tea makes you shit real bad

[quote name='icebeast']So Toradora! might actually be one of my favorite anime series ever[/QUOTE]

That's one of my favorites as well. Awesome show though the ending is a bit weird, be warned.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Finished Leon and Chris's campaign, started up Jake's this morning and realized I can't play this game another second. This game fucking blows and I'm sick of wasting my time. The thought of having to do two more campaigns is making me physically sick.[/QUOTE]

That is how I felt after playing only two hours of Leon's story. The game is not good and people need to realize it.

Yes, subwoofertechnology :D

[quote name='j-cart']That is how I felt after playing only two hours of Leon's story. The game is not good and people need to realize it.

Yes, subwoofertechnology :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm done with this shit. Returned it and paid off XCOM.

8wy2i1.png

I AM NOT ALONE.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Yeah, I'm done with this shit. Returned it and paid off XCOM.[/QUOTE]
*fistbro*

[quote name='whoknows']I do, but I don't want to finish it too quickly.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't let shit linger.

Get it?

I'm calling RE6 shit.

To your face.

[quote name='whoknows']I do, but I don't want to finish it too quickly.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, you won't. Shit is like a slog uphill in molasses.

You think that about everything I like.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Don't worry, you won't. Shit is like a slog uphill in molasses.[/QUOTE]

I'm having fun with it. Played through 3 of Jakes chapters last night.

Well people cry about it because its obviously on the disc and it should already be unlocked not be paid for. It'd be like if they sold RE6 with just Leon and Chris campaign and you had to pay $10 to play as Jake later down the road even though its on the fucking disc.

But I don't care either way I -- I wait for DLC sales. Still waiting for RE ORC DLC sale ^__^

[quote name='whoknows']I don't think I'll ever understand why people make whine and cry over shit like this. On the disc or not, you're going to be paying for it if you want it.[/QUOTE]

It's actually relatively simple to understand. It's on the disc, so people feel like it was locked out for the sole purpose of being served up as paid dlc.

And...that's it. You kind of have to really try to make it a difficult situation to comprehended.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well people cry about it because its obviously on the disc and it should already be unlocked not be paid for. It'd be like if they sold RE6 with just Leon and Chris campaign and you had to pay $10 to play as Jake later down the road even though its on the fucking disc.

But I don't care either way I -- I wait for DLC sales. Still waiting for RE ORC DLC sale ^__^[/QUOTE]

If Jake was never intended to be free then it really doesn't matter if it's on the disc or they just hide the fact it exists and make you download it all later. Buuuut....we've already had this conversation in the GGT and I decided I was right anyways. :p

[quote name='whoknows']If Jake was never intended to be free then it really doesn't matter if it's on the disc or they just hide the fact it exists and make you download it all later. Buuuut....we've already had this conversation in the GGT and I decided I was right anyways. :p[/QUOTE]
Let's not turn on each other pls. We're the only two people in the world to like RE6.

[quote name='whoknows']If Jake was never intended to be free then it really doesn't matter if it's on the disc or they just hide the fact it exists and make you download it all later. Buuuut....we've already had this conversation in the GGT and I decided I was right anyways. :p[/QUOTE]

Why did you only answer him? You two got something going on? Huh?

Huh?

HUH!?

[quote name='GUNNM']Let's not turn on each other. We're the only two people in the world to like RE6.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see how it is.

[quote name='GUNNM']Let's not turn on each other pls. We're the only two people in the world to like RE6.[/QUOTE]

There's two more of us. Jimbo and Frosty. :D

Indignate isn't invited to this group because he's a hater.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't think I'll ever understand why people make whine and cry over shit like this. On the disc or not, you're going to be paying for it if you want it.[/QUOTE]
No, YOU'RE going to be paying for it, because YOU want it. I don't want that shit. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No, YOU'RE going to be paying for it, because YOU want it. I don't want that shit. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

But I was going to buy it for the sole reason of playing with you :cry:

[quote name='whoknows']There's two more of us. Jimbo and Frosty. :D

Indignate isn't invited to this group because he's a hater.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, I don't want to be in a group full of stupid-ass people with the exception of Jimbo and Frosty anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back