universeuniverse

universe
universeuniverse
universe
universe
universe

[quote name='whoknows']I like you and your opinions.[/QUOTE]
f19c98a6-ef4d-481c-8683-6bc2031cc5b1.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']He said that yesterday.

It's not valid anymore.[/QUOTE]
Still valid.

[quote name='GUNNM']Herpes on your lip is the new hipster thing apparently.[/QUOTE]
Soon to be herpes on Indignate's cock. Wonder if he'll use lipstick to cover that up too. :drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Soon to be herpes on Indignate's cock. Wonder if he'll use lipstick to cover that up too. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Why would he want to cover it up? Be as descriptive as possible.

[quote name='Indignate'] [/QUOTE]

The water sound returns... maybe it's a fish tank...

Also, not surprised she is still in high school.

And I totally set a chicken on fire right at the first city you go to of Skyrim and then instantly got killed by guards.

[quote name='icebeast']

Also, not surprised she is still in high school.

[/QUOTE]

That video is like a year old.

She's totally of legal age now.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
f19c98a6-ef4d-481c-8683-6bc2031cc5b1.jpg

Still valid.[/QUOTE]

I agree -- I started with Chris, figuring of the 3, it would probably be the one I liked the least. I'm 3/5 done and I've found it remarkably solid. There were some cheap deaths and some wonky bits, but overall, I'm enjoying it so far.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I agree -- I started with Chris, figuring of the 3, it would probably be the one I liked the least. I'm 3/5 done and I've found it remarkably solid. There were some cheap deaths and some wonky bits, but overall, I'm enjoying it so far.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing Chris last because his story apparently spoils stuff for the other two. I did Chapter 1 so far though, and it was good. Jake has been great so far.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm doing Chris last because his story apparently spoils stuff for the other two. I did Chapter 1 so far though, and it was good. Jake has been great so far.[/QUOTE]

I hope to finish up Chris tonight and maybe start Jake -- I'm saving Leon for last because RE4 was my favorite, so I'm hoping the shades of RE4 are heavy in that campaign... plus I figure by then, I'll have all sorts of skill to make it even more enjoyable. :)

Was worth it at full price to me. The reviews and reception it's been getting have been crazy and way off IMO. It's the cool new thing to hate for no logical reasons I guess.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's Code of Princess?
Edit: I looked it up... looks kinda cool, but since it's a 3DS game, I'm going to have to settle for the Vita/PS3 equivalent (which, based loosely off the gameplay trailer I just watched, might be Dragon's Crown, whenever that shows up).

I can't believe RCR is finally dropping -- tempted to buy it even though the aesthetic doesn't do it for me simply because it's crossbuy for Vita/PS3 (plus it'd be another $14.99 toward the $100 October goal for the rebate). The game will also be on Steam for you PC nazis enthusiasts. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Trust me when i say DO NOT get Code of Princess

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm really liking RE6 as well but BL 2 has kept me occupied barely beat leon's campaign yesterday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']pre occupied?[/QUOTE]

Weird set of posts.
Borderlands 2 was fun, but my buddy hasn't been asking me to play, so I finished the game and figured it was time for a new game so I didn't get sick of it; hence RE6 showed up at a fantastic time.

[quote name='heavyd853']Trust me when i say DO NOT get Code of Princess[/QUOTE]

You've got it, buddy. (Couldn't if I wanted to. Not buying a 3DS for it. :cool:)

[quote name='whoknows']Was worth it at full price to me. The reviews and reception it's been getting have been crazy and way off IMO. It's the cool new thing to hate for no logical reasons I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd agree. I was more than satisfied with my purchase after several rounds of mercenaries on the first map. I like the game and do not regret pre-ordering to get it with the Amazon $10 credit and extra mercenaries map.

Does anyone here touch 3rd strike online? Debating jumping on the XBL sale.

I'm finding reliable torrent sites hard to come by nowadays - demonoid's down, isohunt links come up red-flagged now, etc.. :(

While all you lucky hombres get to fool around with BL2 and RE6, I'm barely getting around to Bayonetta and Alan Wake. Unemployment FTL!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Does anyone here touch 3rd strike online? Debating jumping on the XBL sale.

I'm finding reliable torrent sites hard to come by nowadays - demonoid's down, isohunt links come up red-flagged now, etc..

:([/QUOTE]

Yeah, we still play 3sO regularly around here ... on PS3. You used to only have a PS3, why the switch?

Usenet.

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, we still play 3sO regularly around here ... on PS3. You used to only have a PS3, why the switch?

Usenet.[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake.

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, we still play 3sO regularly around here ... on PS3. You used to only have a PS3, why the switch?

Usenet.[/QUOTE]
Most of my local friends play on the 360 so I eventually just gave in, plus bing points = free xbl points = awesome.

P.S. - PS3 is still more awesome.

Forgot about Usenet.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Alan Wake.[/QUOTE]
Wakey wakey

I'm starvin like Marvin y'all

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Most of my local friends play on the 360 so I eventually just gave in, plus bing points = free xbl points = awesome.

P.S. - PS3 is still more awesome.

Forgot about Usenet.[/QUOTE]

Well... if you ever get a PS3 again, hit me up.

[quote name='distgfx']Alvin Sleep.[/QUOTE]

That's my game I'm making. Alvin Sleep is a truck driver that goes to various truckstops and masturbates while eating Doritos and drinking Amps in the parking lot. He then hallucinates and dreams he's a writer in Alaska that killed his wife.

[quote name='whoknows']Was worth it at full price to me. The reviews and reception it's been getting have been crazy and way off IMO. It's the cool new thing to hate for no logical reasons I guess.[/QUOTE]
I've beaten Leon's campaign and finished chapter 1 of Chris's. I will say that I agree the sub-5 scores are too low. That being said, the game is painfully mediocre. A 5 or 6 score sounds about right. Design choices made in the game are just so unreasonably bad. It's not just a "cool thing to hate." The game has major problems. The fact it tells the player almost nothing, the horrible QTEs, the bad pacing, glaringly bad problems with the visuals that stick out because of the high productions values, gameplay that is all over the place due to them wanting the game to appeal to everyone, and there's more.

As I said though, this all makes the game merely mediocre. It has some flashes of a good game in there that keep it from being the pile of shit it's trying so hard to be.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Does anyone here touch 3rd strike online? Debating jumping on the XBL sale.

I'm finding reliable torrent sites hard to come by nowadays - demonoid's down, isohunt links come up red-flagged now, etc.. :(

While all you lucky hombres get to fool around with BL2 and RE6, I'm barely getting around to Bayonetta and Alan Wake. Unemployment FTL![/QUOTE]

360 is my primary console so I've got all the fighting games (SC 5, all the SF, etc.) on there. I do have SF 3/MvC 2/SSF2THDR on PS3 also but I'm trying to sell my PS3 fightstick b/c I never use it (keeping my Cammy PS3 fightpad though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back