GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']... yolo?[/QUOTE]

Rolo-700x525.JPG

JSP is like the shell of a living person.

Guys I read every post in the thread so far! I'm so proud of myself! I'm almost like... here...

scb1T.gif

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']What were they thinking with Silent Hill: Book of Memories? Ugh...[/QUOTE]

Great question.

Answer: They weren't thinking.

[quote name='j-cart']Still will never see an English translation.

I mean where is the english Namco X Capcom?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Harada-san is pushing to get it localized for the US.
Shame I don't rally want to buy a 3DS... this game looks cool, but it won't be a system seller for me.

Silent Hill Book of Memories is strange.
It's not bad at all. Kinda had a Silent Hill vibe, interesting gameplay -- could be fun with multiplayer coop, but on it's own, I can see it getting tired/repetitive quickly.
The load times do suck, when it loads a level, but I think this is cause everything is randomized?
I might be persuaded to pick it up someday at a budget price of like $10.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Silent Hill Book of Memories is strange.
It's not bad at all. Kinda had a Silent Hill vibe, interesting gameplay -- could be fun with multiplayer coop, but on it's own, I can see it getting tired/repetitive quickly.
The load times do suck, when it loads a level, but I think this is cause everything is randomized?
I might be persuaded to pick it up someday at a budget price of like $10.[/QUOTE]

The levels are random. Repetitive is an understatement for this game.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm sure I'll grab Silent Hill sooner or later. Was fun enough to me.[/QUOTE]

Fun for the minutes you played. When you start charting in the hours, then you will realize you wasted time in your life.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll pretty much purchase and play anything at $10.[/QUOTE]

I used to be like that -- Until I had a PS2 and Gamecube backlog that I realized I would NEVER, EVER be able to play through, especially when I got a PS3 and 360... I managed to finish up a couple PS2 games, then sold them all.

I still do it... but I try not to. I have about 8 fighting games over there for PS3 that I try to play still and there's a stack of something like 12-15 games next to it with another 8 or so in storage in the ottoman... It's just too much for me. However, if it's something I liked and had interest in, for $10 sure. I usually wait for most games to be $30 or less before I buy them though because, well, I'm a cheapass. And I have enough to play for now that I'm not going to be without something new to play for a long time.

[quote name='j-cart']The levels are random. Repetitive is an understatement for this game.
[/QUOTE]
Random is awesome. It makes it different every time you play... so if you enjoy the core gameplay enough, this isn't a bad thing.

[quote name='j-cart']
Fun for the minutes you played. When you start charting in the hours, then you will realize you wasted time in your life.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an MMO... :whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Random is awesome. It makes it different every time you play... so if you enjoy the core gameplay enough, this isn't a bad thing.
[/QUOTE]

Go spend your hard earned money. There is a reason why this game was delayed from March to now October.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Sounds like an MMO... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Ouch. :cry:

[quote name='j-cart']Go spend your hard earned money. There is a reason why this game was delayed from March to now October.

Ouch. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry. ;)

And again, I'm not dropping $40 on it... I didn't like it that much. But if I see it someday as part of a B2G1 for $40, like I just did with Resistance: Burning Skies, I'll probably consider picking it up.

Didn't care for the first one and I pretty much don't care for the second one.

THQ is just money grabbing at this point.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Darksiders II is 50% off on Steam. Less than two months after release.[/QUOTE]

$25? Still too much.
I loved the first one, but I'm not itching to try it out and from what I heard about PC performance from Icebizzle, I'd be better of just playing it on PS3 for the same experience. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$25? Still too much.
I loved the first one, but I'm not itching to try it out and from what I heard about PC performance from Icebizzle, I'd be better of just playing it on PS3 for the same experience. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far.

[quote name='panzerfaust']if i was stranded on an island and could only have two games they would be darksiders and heavenly sword

gamer 4 lyfe[/QUOTE]

I'd pick FFX and Gothic 4.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll take Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I could probably go with those two and be good for awhile...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uraizen is smart. Those games will last him 100s of hours.[/QUOTE]

He could play blitzball for the rest of his life.

[quote name='whoknows']He could play blitzball for the rest of his life.[/QUOTE]
I'd never play videogames ever again.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']follow me

set me free

trust me and we will escape from the city[/QUOTE]

ill make it thru prove it to u

[quote name='Escapist Magazine'] I find it a little odd that while the Eurogamer Expo makes such a big show of banning booth babes from its floor, it has no problem with scantily-clad "cosplayers."[/quote]
Garme journalism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back