GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Why are you playing RE6 online?[/QUOTE]
I like co-op.
[quote name='whoknows']RE6 has online settings?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, horrible ones. I wanted to set it so only friends could join. Nope, can't do that. It's either everyone or no one. There is an "invite only" setting though. I figured I could set it to that and just invite someone later if they came online. Nope. You have to invite them immediately.
[quote name='distgfx']Why are you playing RE6?[/QUOTE]
Because someone already traded it in at GS. Probably going to return it before the 7 days are up. I'm in Leon chapter 4 and this shit is still mediocre as hell.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']\Because someone already traded it in at GS. Probably going to return it before the 7 days are up. I'm in Leon chapter 4 and this shit is still mediocre as hell.[/QUOTE]
Uraizen called it.

Also that's all I've heard about it. Wait until you get to Jake's campaign.

It's sucks because you can see the glimmer of a good game in there. It's just buried in so many stupid design choices.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure the copy I got was stolen. I used to work at GS and without fail every time a big game launched we'd get a guy who would come in with 4-5 copies of the game, all of them, sealed wanting to trade them in. Clearly grabbed a stack out of a shipment box somewhere. Copy I bought used was fucking mint.

ima go to the flea market this weekend and hunt for dem dreamcast games

it's thinking man it's THINKING

down in pumpkin hill it's thinking

also i will ssee if i can get a nice nice nice

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']It's sucks because you can see the glimmer of a good game in there. It's just buried in so many stupid design choices.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure the copy I got was stolen. I used to work at GS and without fail every time a big game launched we'd get a guy who would come in with 4-5 copies of the game, all of them, sealed wanting to trade them in. Clearly grabbed a stack out of a shipment box somewhere. Copy I bought used was fucking mint.[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty much all the good design choices go out the window for chris's campaign. Don't get me started on the regenerating enemies near the end either ugh.

Maybe jake's will be better....

[quote name='panzerfaust']if i was stranded on an island and could only have two games they would be darksiders and heavenly sword

gamer 4 lyfe[/QUOTE]
I'd probably bring FFX and MGS3.

I'd play forever and ever.

For Joel.

iAR1i4mXIcS5l.gif

So Retro City Rampage, Dishonored, X-COM, and Code of Princess all come out on Tuesday, and I intend to buy them all. I am stupid.

[quote name='ihadFG']So Retro City Rampage, Dishonored, X-COM, and Code of Princess all come out on Tuesday, and I intend to buy them all. I am stupid.[/QUOTE]

What's Code of Princess?
Edit: I looked it up... looks kinda cool, but since it's a 3DS game, I'm going to have to settle for the Vita/PS3 equivalent (which, based loosely off the gameplay trailer I just watched, might be Dragon's Crown, whenever that shows up).

I can't believe RCR is finally dropping -- tempted to buy it even though the aesthetic doesn't do it for me simply because it's crossbuy for Vita/PS3 (plus it'd be another $14.99 toward the $100 October goal for the rebate). The game will also be on Steam for you PC nazis enthusiasts. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got some time to get back to Borderlands 2 last night. My friends were a few levels above me since I hadn't played since Saturday, so that helped me level quickly--jumped from 19-26.

Biggest thing we did was get through the 5 rounds in the arena getting all the head shots each round.

Haven't played my own game in quite a while. think that one is on chapter 8 or 9 story mission wise. Think we did 12 and started 13 last night in my friend's game.

[quote name='ihadFG']So Retro City Rampage, Dishonored, X-COM, and Code of Princess all come out on Tuesday, and I intend to buy them all. I am stupid.[/QUOTE]
Dishonored looks interesting in a Thief/Deus Ex kinda way - and anything that uses the song "Drunken Sailor" in its advertisements has earned my attention - but I can't cheat on X-Com.

X-Com's newest trailer has me hyped, but I have a feeling that the PC price is going to drop really quick come this winter sale.

You are stupid. Cash in the trash.

Cash

In

The

Trash
[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys, this masterpiece finished downloading... MOnday night viewing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzdXkQ1gH5s[/QUOTE]
Looks horrible.
[quote name='j-cart']X-Com's newest trailer has me hyped, but I have a feeling that the PC price is going to drop really quick come this winter sale.[/QUOTE]
Oh you know it will.
[quote name='GUNNM']You guys want a $90 metal gear lamp?[/QUOTE]
Uraizen does, that's why he preordered it.
[quote name='j-cart']I don't, but I'll take one if someone buys it for me :)[/QUOTE]
Stop begging.
[quote name='GUNNM']Waiting for a $5 steam sale[/QUOTE]
This.

FYI all cheap PS2 games ($4 and less) will be gone from GS stores as of Monday. The $.99 games (currently buy 10 for $.99) will be destroyed by the store management and the $1.99-$3.99 games (currently B2G2F) will be shipped to GS's online warehouse according to multiple people visiting GS stores today in the deals forum.

[quote name='The Crotch']Dishonored looks interesting in a Thief/DeusEx kinda way - and anything that uses the song "Drunken Sailor" in its advertisements has earned my attention - but I can't cheat on X-Com.[/QUOTE]

Dishonored does look interesting but not 60 interesting. Will wait for a sale and impressions.

Man I'm getting sucked into the world of DotA2 now, haha, it's like all my friends who are more into RTS games decided they wanted to play it so I'm playing that with them, and still following and playing LoL at the same time, kind of on MOBA overload, haha.

So far for DotA2 I've basically been focusing on Crystal Maiden and Mirana. Not really winning many games, but me and my friends are still picking up a lot of stuff as we play, especially with regards to the large character roster, and for me it's getting accustomed to the major differences between it and LoL. The game is starting to get a lot more fun now that I feel like I kind of have a sense of the main mechanics, I know there are a bunch of deeper mechanics especially regarded the jungle and controlling the creep waves that I haven't learned yet, but I have to focus on the core stuff first.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Dishonored does look interesting but not 60 interesting. Will wait for a sale and impressions.[/QUOTE]

$60 is steep for just about any game this late in a gen, but $45 from newegg was good enough for me.

[quote name='icebeast']Man I'm getting sucked into the world of DotA2 now, haha, it's like all my friends who are more into RTS games decided they wanted to play it so I'm playing that with them, and still following and playing LoL at the same time, kind of on MOBA overload, haha.[/QUOTE]
I have a friend who's really into DOTA2, we've grown up either playing games together or over the internets, and I want to goof around with him online like we've done with other games/genres. But I can't stand being the dead weight in a co-op game, and in DOTA2 I am awful.

It's not like I was lagging behind a little when I've played with him. My play is shameful, I could hear his friends groaning. I'm *that* bad, they're all decent, polite people who audibly groaned in spite of attempts to maintain civility for the sake of my friend. Every now and then there would be a forced chuckle, as if to say "hey okay buddy you're learning," but I understood the sentiment that belied it completely. Like I said, shameful.

It's not worth the practice time it would take. I know it's all games and fun, but jesus do I suck at DOTA2. I can usually pick up just about anything and play. RTS I'm not great at, but MOBA games are ridiculous, they take my RTS weaknesses and pound my ass with them. No mas.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Watched cabin in the woods last night. It was pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. There's a thread for it on the OT, and it's surprising how many people missed the point. Statements like WTF WHERE'S THE GORE/HORROR!!!THISIS BULLSHIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back