GGT 203's stock price is higher than THQ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']I just spent the last 30 minutes researching this zolo/zoro conspiracy and even watched various english dubbings of one piece on youtube... I need a life.[/QUOTE]

I think it just has to do with the fact that there's a trademark or copyright on the character Zoro in the USA, so they couldn't use it. So they renamed him Zolo, which is just fucking stupid. :lol:

Two black dudes almost got into a fight over marvel on 8wayrun stream.
da fuck

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think it just has to do with the fact that there's a trademark or copyright on the character Zoro in the USA, so they couldn't use it. So they renamed him Zolo, which is just fucking stupid. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well according to my research and by research I mean that paragraph I read in wikipedia. 4kids started calling him Zolo and vizmedia changed his name to Zolo whereas Funimation when they took over the dubbing they called him Zoro and then Vizmedia changed his name back to zoro.

funimation subtle jab?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FrYwRk0qg

[quote name='GUNNM']Two black dudes almost got into a fight over marvel on 8wayrun stream.
da fuck[/QUOTE]

People used to get stabbed over money matches back in the Marvel 2 days. People are crazy.

mESJi.jpg

Man, otters are way cooler than beavers. And not just because they don't have the shitty double entendre built in. Beavers spend all their time wrecking country roads and shit. Otters just look cute and hold hands.

Get your shit together, national animal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']People used to get stabbed over money matches back in the Marvel 2 days. People are crazy.[/QUOTE]
Nothing like assault charges over $25 MM. yo ullll

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll punch you in the gooch over Marvel.[/QUOTE]

I'll kick you in the snizz.

[quote name='The Crotch']

Man, otters are way cooler than beavers. And not just because they don't have the shitty double entendre built in. Beavers spend all their time wrecking country roads and shit. Otters just look cute and hold hands.[/QUOTE]

As a red-blooded American male, there is nothing that can compete with beaver.

[quote name='GUNNM']otters are lazy beavers
fuck em[/QUOTE]
All beavers are good for is flooding roads and making me freak the fuck out when I'm fishing and I think I might have hooked one. Their pelts aren't even worth shit anymore.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I am like Ivan Ooze or some shit.

Also, Otters are boss, but I hate them.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll kick you in the snizz.

As a red-blooded American male, there is nothing that can compete with beaver.[/QUOTE]
Don't be touching my snizz unless you're going to commit to me. :nottalking:

And agreed. Let's keep talking about fish tacos.

[quote name='GUNNM']I can honestly say I have never known the value of any pelt.[/QUOTE]
The only reason England cared about anything between British Columbia and Ontario was the fact that beaver-felt hats were fashionable as all fuck until the mid-19th century. Hell, we almost ran 'em to extinction. But these days? A lot of cold-ass work and some rusty traps for not much money. Same goes for most any trapping, probably, but I won't claim it as an area of expertise.

historicalfactsaboutcanada.ppt

[quote name='hankmecrankme']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY
[/QUOTE]
That seems about right. Smells like teenagers.

And bleach.

[quote name='GUNNM']I can honestly say I have never known the value of any pelt.[/QUOTE]
Your education was neglected then. Bear pelts are awesome.

[quote name='Indignate']Someone met Joel and wrote a black character based on him.[/QUOTE]
Probably more than 100% true. I have asked people if they've been raped before.

[quote name='Jimbo_Slice']
Also Josh, did I make it into your X-com squad or am I too under the radar? [/QUOTE]

James "Jimbo" O'neill was a man who knew the importance of capturing some aliens alive, as opposed to simply killing them all. Although he only rarely participated in field missions, he was known to frequently collaborate with the scientists in the labs in order to assist the efforts to better understand the behaviors and technologies of the alien invaders. His contributions ultimately lead to improvements to XCOM operations both on and off the field.

[quote name='The Crotch']The only reason England cared about anything between British Columbia and Ontario was the fact that beaver-felt hats were fashionable as all fuck until the mid-19th century. Hell, we almost ran 'em to extinction. But these days? A lot of cold-ass work and some rusty traps for not much money. Same goes for most any trapping, probably, but I won't claim it as an area of expertise.

historicalfactsaboutcanada.ppt
[/QUOTE]

I would watch that presentation.

Hank, what game is that from?

[quote name='linkpwns']I hope you all stockpiled copies of X-Men destiny![/QUOTE]

You know it!

Collectors are going to pay out the ass for these things.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sine Mora.[/QUOTE]
Bingo Game's pretty sweet. ^__^
[quote name='linkpwns']I hope you all stockpiled copies of X-Men destiny![/QUOTE]
Totally did. I'm set for retirement. :cool:
[quote name='Indignate']Sonic the Fighters is getting a HD port!?!?

I feel like I should have known about this sooner.[/QUOTE]
It's the only fighter Whoknows will play.
[quote name='The Crotch']Me and Hank should do a collaboration.[/QUOTE]
I'm down. you write everything up and provide the pics, I'll slap 'em together.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bingo Game's pretty sweet. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've been saying that since I bought it on sale on XBL.
I have the steam release on my wishlist and I plan on buying it on Vita (and maybe PS3, depends if it's crossbuy) as well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yup, I've been saying that since I bought it on sale on XBL.
I have the steam release on my wishlist and I plan on buying it on Vita (and maybe PS3, depends if it's crossbuy) as well.[/QUOTE]

I've been eyeballing it for a while, then it finally came out on Steam for $10, got it from Greenman for $6.75 after coupon. :bouncy:

[quote name='ihadFG']James "Jimbo" O'neill was a man who knew the importance of capturing some aliens alive, as opposed to simply killing them all. Although he only rarely participated in field missions, he was known to frequently collaborate with the scientists in the labs in order to assist the efforts to better understand the behaviors and technologies of the alien invaders. His contributions ultimately lead to improvements to XCOM operations both on and off the field.[/QUOTE]

Did I make it into your Bedroom Squad?

I'm into a lot of manga but I've never read fairy tale.

Scrolling down on that link there's a story on another DBZ anime movie. Holy shit how many of these things are there

[quote name='GUNNM'] Scrolling down on that link there's a story on another DBZ anime movie. Holy shit how many of these things are there[/QUOTE]

They are trying to make an animated movie that is just as good, if not better, than the live action one.

#highschoolproblems

I want a sequel to the live action one.

I can't think of any reason I would care for anything else.

Also a sequel to the PSP game based on the movie. That was great.

so 4 out of the 5 apartment complexes i've been looking into in dekalb have had reports of bed bug infestations in the past year lol. gross
it appears to be a big problem out there i guess.

Sweet fucking Jesus.

45 minutes in to commanding a game of Natural Selection 2, it looks like my aliens are starting to break the marines for good. We've destroyed their second base and begun setting up our third, though they have a worrying large army pushing towards our main base. Still, I'm sure I'll be able to rally the necessary forces for the standard defence/counterpush and end this shor-

Actually, no. The game freezes and I get dropped. It takes me a couple minutes to get back in because the server filled up as soon as I left or something. When I finally rejoin, all our tech is gone and we're down to one base. It took another half hour of fighting on three separate fronts to finally finish the god damn marines off.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I beat Halo 4 today. Ending made me cry.[/QUOTE]

Crybaby.

It's an alright Campaign. The game's alright. It's at least better than that POS Reach in every regard. People who say it's better than Bungie's Halo only really remember Reach and forget that 3 and ODST were really good. Especially since Halo 4 doesn't have that horrendous motion blur. I can't say I'm a fan of the unlock system in multiplayer though. Or the fact that the game doesn't tell you the following:

- What certain game types are
- The fact that you got Commendation XP after the match (even though it gives it to you then)

I'm also having problems with input lag every other time I play multiplayer. My inputs are delayed by about half a second, so it's REALLY annoying to play with. I wish it were consistent because I do enjoy it quite a bit. I plan on getting the Map Packs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back