GGT 203's stock price is higher than THQ's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I mentioned you briefly in the last GGT. You reached the highest rank and were the sniper I took in my squad of 6 on the final mission. You used your grappling hook to get up above your enemies and took the finishing shot to kill the final boss and avenge Hank's death.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like me.
fuck I need to play XCom :/

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd totally cop the Mindscape HD collection to go with my LJN HD collection.

Worst fucking games ever, all in HD? Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

The worst part about this is that I would actually buy it.

I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the guy who sets the Y-axis to "inverted" in every console FPS he plays and doesn't change it back when he is done. I am the jailor who throws away the key.

Then once in every hundred games there'll be an FPS where inverted controls are marked as normal and normal are marked as inverted and before you know it cats are fucking dogs (which is, of course, the opposite of God's plan for His earth).

[quote name='linkpwns']Sounds like me.
fuck I need to play XCom :/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you avenged my death. :bouncy:
[quote name='distgfx']The worst part about this is that I would actually buy it.[/QUOTE]
LJN one would never happen since they have like, one game ever that wasn't licensed.

It would be a fucking nightmare to secure so many rights just to release that turd on a disk.
[quote name='Indignate']People who don't play inverted are weird.[/QUOTE]
I can play either way, not picky. Though I prefer inverted.
[quote name='GUNNM']I thought I had this whole gaming thing down.[/QUOTE]
I definitely don't. :cry:

[quote name='The Crotch']Wait. IhadFG, were you putting snipers in ghost armour?

Motherfucker, you know snipers don't go in no god damn ghost armour.[/QUOTE]

But the grappling hook was useful to get them to higher ground! I didn't use the ghost ability to scout ahead with them. It is useful for getting into a good position unspotted though, and then raining down criticals.

And they didn't need the health bonuses of other armors since I always had them hanging back and using squad sight.

[quote name='The Crotch']Archangel, god damn you. Flying suits, man.[/QUOTE]

Archangel was the last armor I unlocked, so at that point I already had Ghost. Never had any issues with Ghost armor since it always seemed like there was somewhere elevated nearby. I can see the advantage of archangel in more open situations, but it also negates elevation bonuses, so in other situations cloaking might be better. Either way, snipers are pretty overpowered with squad sight.

[quote name='ihadFG']Either way, snipers are pretty overpowered with squad sight.[/QUOTE]
Oh, undoubtedly so. If you can make it past your first fight with an ethereal with your core squad intact, you're fucking golden for the rest of the game, especially since panic isn't really A Thing once your satellite coverage is good (which is basically "as soon as humanly possible; fuck building research labs).

[quote name='The Crotch']Oh, undoubtedly so. If you can make it past your first fight with an ethereal with your core squad intact, you're fucking golden for the rest of the game, especially since panic isn't really A Thing once your satellite coverage is good (which is basically "as soon as humanly possible; fuck building research labs).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was never once in need of scientists. Labs seem pretty much useless. All you really need is satellite uplinks/nexuses(or is that nexi?) and the power generators to support them.

The engineer producing building might be useful if you have some extra power since they are relatively cheap and provide some refunds on materials used as an adjacency bonus. My biggest issue when making items wasn't a lack of manpower, but a lack of certain materials. Although even this was only a small issue.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I was never once in need of scientists. Labs seem pretty much useless. All you really need is satellite uplinks/nexuses(or is that nexi?) and the power generators to support them.

The engineer producing building might be useful if you have some extra power since they are relatively cheap and provide some refunds on materials used as an adjacency bonus. My biggest issue when making items wasn't a lack of manpower, but a lack of certain materials. Although even this was only a small issue.[/QUOTE]
There are some openings that call for one or two engineer workshops to get the maximum possible number of satellites operational in the first month or two, but they're kinda luck-based, as they rely on you getting certain missions on the geoscape, and if those don't pop up, fuck you. Other than that, yeah, both pretty much useless structures. I have no idea how anyone could fill up that whole damn ant farm. Power, satellites, plot-necessary buildings, a foundry, and an officer thing. All you need.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']So who's hyped for Dragon Age 3?[/QUOTE]
C'mon man, you can't just dig a hole right in front of me and expect me to fall in. You gotta throw some distractions at me first, bait me off the path a little, then maybe it'll work...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But I'm legit hyped for Dragon Age 3. Just like how I'm hyped for new Star Wars movies.[/QUOTE]

At least the new Star Wars movies should be better than the last 3.

Gonna use that Frostbite 2.0 ENGINE!

[quote name='panzerfaust']bioware should make a DLC to replace Dragon Age 2[/QUOTE]

DLC? Like I am going to give them any more money for that piece of shit sequel.

[quote name='panzerfaust']bioware should make a DLC to replace Dragon Age 2[/QUOTE]
I hope Dragon Age 3 keeps everything people loved about Dragon Age 2, and refines it.
[quote name='ihadFG']At least the new Star Wars movies should be better than the last 3.[/QUOTE]
Not holding my breath, though when you set the bar that low. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi5jjXTPtyY

Look, see, this is me standing right by a big gaping pit and looking down it and seeing a nice, juicy steak at the bottom but not actually jumping in.

Think maybe I'll play some more NS2.

If I end up hugely disappointed in Project Eternity, I demand the rest of you rub it in my face for the remainder of our natural lives, alright?

Do not let me live that shit down.[quote name='panzerfaust']i assume DA3 will be great, they wouldn't fuck up twice.[/QUOTE]
You are talking about a company that has said, "Hey, you know the button that lets you skip through a line of dialogue? That should also be the button that chooses the next line of dialogue!" three god damn games in a ro-

Dammit, no, too close to the edge of the pit. Backing up now.

I am. I enjoyed the last two a lot. Bioware has yet to let me down. Speaking of which, really looking forward to Omega (the upcoming ME3 DLC).

[quote name='The Crotch']You are talking about a company that has said, "Hey, you know the button that lets you skip through a line of dialogue? That should also be the button that chooses the next line of dialogue!" three god damn games in a ro-

Dammit, no, too close to the edge of the pit. Backing up now.[/QUOTE]

You just point the stick somewhere to left. There's usually not a dialogue choice there and when there is, it's repeatable.

It's a really stupid solution to a really stupid problem, but I go to war with the army I have.

[quote name='Indignate']You just point the stick somewhere to left. There's usually not a dialogue choice there and when there is, it's repeatable.

It's a really stupid solution to a really stupid problem, but I go to war with the army I have.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, that soldier didn't show up for the PC version. Always defaulted to some bullshit on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back