GGT 204 will trample you on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']Who else besides Terry got dat Wii U? Halo5?

I'm only on GS Waitlist.

I dunno why I even want one, except maybe as an excuse to get rid of my Wii.[/QUOTE]
Depending on how Bayonetta 2 is I might get a Wii U, but even then it'll probably be a long time. By the time Bayonetta 2 even gets a release date I'll probably be getting the PS4/Nextbox and I'm going to care even less about the thing than the little bit I do now.

Hey, guys, what sucks and gets more money than it deserves?

72515628.png

[quote name='distgfx']Only want a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 anyway, not interested in anything else. Guess I could pick it up after a price drop or they sort out their account locking garbage.[/QUOTE]

The big game I wanted was a new version of New Super Mario Bros. No way in hell I'm paying $350 for one though.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']wow deus ex was pretty amazing. anyone here play the dlc? was it good?[/QUOTE]

The Missing Link DLC is actually pretty damn good. Takes place in-between the storyline of the main game.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yo, Bioware. Listen.

1000 spacebucks. 1000 spacebucks to make it so that you don't have to wait for quest objectives to respawn when other people are in the area doing the same quest.

I'm giving you guys that one free, but I'm-a start charging for them from now on.[/QUOTE]

Group with them so you get Social Points. Plus it makes the quest easier.

Just got my HK-51 droid :D

I got the Nintendo Network ID registered. You have to go (Link Nintendo ID) to Mii, and that's where you can register. Sort of weird, took me a little.

Just in case you guys forgot, Hank reviewed the entire WiiU launch lineup.

http://subwoofertechnology.net/?p=56

Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Not on 360 so SHIT!
Skylanders Giants – Not worth SHIT!
Transformers Prime - About as good as Michael Bay’s trilogy. SHIT!
Wipeout 3 – Old ass PS1 game so SHIT!
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - The power of SHIT!
FIFA Soccer 13 - WTF soccer? SHIT!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – Great game, everyone will be on wireless, so SHIT!
New Super Mario Bros. U - This is like the fifth one, boring, SHIT!
Ninja Gaiden: Razor’s Edge – Polish a turd? It’s still a turd. SHIT!
Nintendo Land - SHITendo Land.
Sing Party - More like SHIT Party.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - SHIT & All-Shitty Racing Transformed was the working title..
Warrios Orochi 3 Hyper Lu Bu levels of SHIT!
Darksiders II - Old news. In case you missed it, it’s SHIT!
Assassin’s Creed III - Not playing ths shit with a tablet. SHIT!
ESPN Sports Connection - I don’t even know what this is, so it must be SHIT!
Just Dance 4 - Just SHIT 4.
Rabbids Land – What a load of rabbid SHIT
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - SHIT evolved!
ZombiU - ShitU!
Scribblenauts Unlimited - More like Shittynauts Unlimited. SHIT!
Game Party Champions - Just from the title alone, you know it’s SHIT!
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - Retreading a year old game? SHIT!

I smell a lot of shit in that review.

Hank does seem to have a fascination with bodily functions based on his awesome diet.

But fuuuuu` Skylander Giants is actually pretty fun! yeah, it's a pokemon kids' crack money grab, but it's a pretty good one. My kids and I enjoy playing it together and the toys make nice "carrots" for them to chase after when I need to nudge them to keep up with schoolwork and chores and stuff.

[quote name='j-cart']Not all of them.

Have you done PvP yet?[/QUOTE]
Negative. Only seen one Republic character so far. Accidentally tried to buff him as we ran past each-other.

[quote name='The Crotch']Negative. Only seen one Republic character so far. Accidentally tried to buff him as we ran past each-other.[/QUOTE]

No warzone either?

[quote name='gunm']Who else besides Terry got dat Wii U? Halo5?

I'm only on GS Waitlist.

I dunno why I even want one, except maybe as an excuse to get rid of my Wii.[/QUOTE]

I got one. Digging it so far although it isn't without its problems. Loving Sonic Racing though, seriously it's really good - you guys should check it out on your platform of choice.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I loved it on Saturn.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, that shit was pimp, third recommendation for it right here.

Mr. Worldwide's new album is too good. Pitbull up in yo shytz.

Note: Sonic R was awesome. Face rolling the levels as Super Sonic was awesome.

[quote name='Luxuria']Note: Sonic R was awesome. Face rolling the levels as Super Sonic was awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm liking you more and more lately.

Sonic R and Daytona USA were/are the best Saturn games to put in your car's CD player and just drive around with the windows down and the volume waaaaaaaay up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you really surprised?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because they did it by accident. Find it pretty hilarious, actually. Man, poor Ninty.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, because they did it by accident. Find it pretty hilarious, actually. Man, poor Ninty.[/QUOTE]

It's their own stupidity.

Poor Nintendo my ass.

Rant:
These are the people that said "customers don't care about HD" and "customers don't care about online" before finally making a console that has both. And instead of taking every successful feature/ability of the HD Twins and integrating and improving, we get a console that locks your ID to your system (I haven't done much research on that, but it doesn't seem good; they haven't learned from Wii and DSi/3DS about how purchases should tie to your account, not the system), a console that doesn't have a system wide achievement/trophy system (yes, achievements/trophies are polarizing, but some people hafta have them, some people don't want them, some people couldn't care less; solution? put them in, but an option on to disable earning them on your account or to at least hide popups and such), and a console that has some sort of crazy online that still seems convoluted and annoying.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I got one. Digging it so far although it isn't without its problems. Loving Sonic Racing though, seriously it's really good - you guys should check it out on your platform of choice.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a must buy of course.

[quote name='j-cart']No warzone either?[/QUOTE]
No, no warzones. I don't even know what a warzone is or how I would get in to one.

[quote name='Halo05']Sonic R and Daytona USA were/are the best Saturn games to put in your car's CD player and just drive around with the windows down and the volume waaaaaaaay up.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah. Especially this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a14tqUAswZU
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Sonic R soundtrack is amazing.[/QUOTE]
And this.
[quote name='distgfx']Haaank, I can't get Sonic R to run on Windows 8, I'm very upset now.[/QUOTE]
Windows 8 sucks now.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's their own stupidity.

Poor Nintendo my ass.

Rant:
These are the people that said "customers don't care about HD" and "customers don't care about online" before finally making a console that has both. And instead of taking every successful feature/ability of the HD Twins and integrating and improving, we get a console that locks your ID to your system (I haven't done much research on that, but it doesn't seem good; they haven't learned from Wii and DSi/3DS about how purchases should tie to your account, not the system), a console that doesn't have a system wide achievement/trophy system (yes, achievements/trophies are polarizing, but some people hafta have them, some people don't want them, some people couldn't care less; solution? put them in, but an option on to disable earning them on your account or to at least hide popups and such), and a console that has some sort of crazy online that still seems convoluted and annoying.
[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']JSP keeps sending me increasingly weird and violent sexts[/QUOTE]
Fixed for accuracy.

Poor Nintendo my ass.

Rant:
[/QUOTE]

That rant pretty much nails it.

Poor Nintendo my ass.

Rant:
[/QUOTE]

I'm not really surprised at their sheer stupidity of Nintendo and online. People trying to defend Ninty's decision is hilarious though.

They pretty much cemented me in not buying one.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']My Wii U should be here soonish.

Sonic R soundtrack is amazing.[/QUOTE]Yeah it had an anime soundtrack.

[quote name='jello44']I'm not really surprised at their sheer stupidity of Nintendo and online. People trying to defend Ninty's decision is hilarious though.

They pretty much cemented me in not buying one.[/QUOTE]It's because most Japanese developers/hardware makers are really incompentant when it comes to online (partially due to them not being as good with software development and online isn't anywhere near as possible in Japan compared to the west). That's why I'm totally not surprised with how WiiU's online is. If anything, turned out better than I expected. It's like if people expect Sony to come up with the most expansive online for PS4, then prepared to be disappointed. I heard Nintendo flat out decided not to put any achievements/trophies figuring it was best to leave them out.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah it had an anime soundtrack.

It's because most Japanese developers/hardware makers are really incompentant when it comes to online (partially due to them not being as good with software development and online isn't anywhere near as possible in Japan compared to the west). That's why I'm totally not surprised with how WiiU's online is. If anything, turned out better than I expected. It's like if people expect Sony to come up with the most expansive online for PS4, then prepared to be disappointed. I heard Nintendo flat out decided not to put any achievements/trophies figuring it was best to leave them out.[/QUOTE]

what?

[quote name='distgfx']Beefy PS+ update this week.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...ate-instant-game-collection-comes-to-ps-vita/[/QUOTE]

Seems like a good deal for Vita owners.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It's because most Japanese developers/hardware makers are really incompentant when it comes to online (partially due to them not being as good with software development and online isn't anywhere near as possible in Japan compared to the west).[/QUOTE]

Wat? That's just fucking ignorant.

[quote name='BlueScrote']what?[/QUOTE]

I know, right?? :lol:

[quote name='gunm']
395130_10151112231497397_118974370_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Seems like a good deal for Vita owners.[/QUOTE]

I'm pleased.

Speaking of Nintendo's online, I saw this little golden bit over at a certain forum of the GAF variety.

Turns out Nintendo customer service can't switch over NNIDs to a new console, it is completely locked, and they're looking into what they can do but are not optimistic that anything can be done.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm pleased.

Speaking of Nintendo's online, I saw this little golden bit over at a certain forum of the GAF variety.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pleased too.
I can't even imagine how someone who has never had plus before can not have their mind blown by the content they would receive, especially if they own a Vita and a PS3.
I just sold the two games I still own that are being given out and I get at least 2 new games out of it? Excellent.

The only negative I can think of is that I wish they would have had this available earlier so that I might have been able to push my UMvC3 data to the cloud before converting to a digital copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back