GGT 204 will trample you on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']Sleeping Dogs is great, and $13.50 is a swingin' deal.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's a good price for a good game, I just... I have zero interest in ever playing it ever and furthermore
i3STw.gif

[quote name='GUNNM']nvm sleeping dogs on PC[/QUOTE]

Best version, bro.

---

The Anarchy Reigns DLC is exclusive to gamestop? Yeah, not dealing with those fucks again and not going to settle for a lesser version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']EDIT: Also, are any of these any good? I already have Machinarium...[/QUOTE]

To The Moon is the only game on the list I've finished, but it was fantastic, and it the length felt just right too.

I tried the DmC demo. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. The gameplay was surprisingly fun, but the colors/music/dialogue/story seemed pretty grating.

[quote name='distgfx']I love the game.[/QUOTE]

This. I love Bayonetta (the game) but I have no attachment to Bayonetta (the character).

[quote name='The Crotch']
EDIT: Also, are any of these any good? I already have Machinarium...[/QUOTE]

Anomaly Warzone Earth is a great game. Kind of like tower defense but from the perspective of the attacker.

Botanicula is from the developer of Machinarium. Both are excellent.

Spacechem is amazing, but also amazingly hard.

I own Gemini Rue and it seems good, but I haven't actually played it.

Mutant Mudds was good when I played it on 3DS. Not sure if anything changed with the PC version. It's basically a solid SNES-esque platformer.

[quote name='icebeast']. . .the length felt just right too.[/QUOTE]
Tee hee.
[quote name='ihadFG']I tried the DmC demo. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. The gameplay was surprisingly fun, but the colors/music/dialogue/story seemed pretty grating.

This. I love Bayonetta (the game) but I have no attachment to Bayonetta (the character).[/QUOTE]
Sounds about right. Ninja Theory's best game, a shining turd in a pile of turds.

I've never finished Bayonetta.

Yeah I never finished Bayonetta either. Cool game though. I gotta find some time for a lot of games, but right now I'm trying to finish Borderlands 2. I think I'm more or less at the end. After BL2, I'll probably do the Season Pass. Damn they got 2 DLCs for it already.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I have a feeling I'm going to be full on Triad in Sleepin' Dawgs.[/QUOTE]

Do it, you'll get a sneak peak at my other life.

[quote name='j-cart']Do it, you'll get a sneak peak at my other life.[/QUOTE]
I made a Sriracha barbecue sauce for my porkchops today. Is that close enough?
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I hate this new PSN store![/QUOTE]
Amen. It's a fucking pile of shit. Seriously.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I made a Sriracha barbecue sauce for my porkchops today. Is that close enough?
[/QUOTE]

Did you use chopsticks?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Amen. It's a fucking pile of shit. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
Took me three attempts to download the final Walking Dead episode with one attempt including a system lock up. Hey assholes, I'm trying to give you money!

[quote name='j-cart']Did you use chopsticks?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I used a bun.

Amurica.
[quote name='gunm']fucking racists.[/QUOTE]
It's what we do. :cool:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Took me three attempts to download the final Walking Dead episode with one attempt including a system lock up. Hey assholes, I'm trying to give you money![/QUOTE]
I had it fail to load up anything but the prices. Just a blank screen with price tags. That, and it's slow, clunky, and takes way too long to start up. It's trash.

DmC runs like ass, full of tearing too Why am I not surprised?

Game itself? Well. . .It's the best playing Ninja Theory game I've ever played. Not saying much.

During my week break I played my first visual novel, Katawa Shoujo.

My favorite parts were not the parts that described the sex.

I also beat Splinter Cell, which I did not play as a stealth game, which kind of makes me sad. Rather, I blew through those levels like Hank would.

My Chaos Theory body count was legendary. Taking peeps hostage and kicking them off of cliffs or over railings all day was a blast. Or just knifing fuckers.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I hate this new PSN store![/QUOTE]

Haven't had an issue with it so far. It does seem easier to do searches with it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My Chaos Theory body count was legendary. Taking peeps hostage and kicking them off of cliffs or over railings all day was a blast. Or just knifing fuckers.[/QUOTE]
I DID THE SAME!

Goddamn, I loved Chaos Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back