GGT 204 will trample you on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']WHAT?! since when have the prices of HDD started to drop?[/QUOTE]
Right now.

JeBER.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Because he isn't.

Critter Crunch is $1.74 on Steam. Buy it.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME!

I miss Biggs from the PS3 days...

[quote name='the crotch']so, what can change the nature of a man?[/quote]

[quote name='indignate']so, scene gurlz.[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Because he isn't.

Critter Crunch is $1.74 on Steam. Buy it.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I love Capy, but haven't gotten around to playing Critter Crunch.

Also thanks for the HDD comments.

Edit: Damn, the HDD is out of stock already...

Video Games and the Spreading of Liberal Values

The Video Game Industry has a long history of spreading liberal values to children. The spread of these values has had negative effects on society and children. Video Game Designers seek to promote immoral behavior such as profanity, violence, gambling, alcohol and drug use, theft, premarital sex, extramarital sex, polygamy, and many others.

Examples

* Overusing profanity (Many games rated "T" for "teen")
* Having Christianity used as a means to control the people (Medieval: Total War and it's sequel, Medieval II: Total War)
* Meticulous designs of blood and gore (Virtually every game rated for 17+ players, but commonly sold to children younger than 13.)
* Regurgitating disproved liberal myths to the player (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Presenting sanitized versions of other religions, but open hostility to Christianity (God of War)
* Letting players get to be terrorists and perform terrorism (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)
* Allowing players to have fornication with prostitutes (All Grand Theft Auto video games)
* Depicting graphic sexual acts in hidden modes that can be unlocked by downloadable mods (Hot Coffee Mod: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas)
* Welcoming to more violence, such as providing bonus points for extra murders (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Incidents of "unintentional" programming errors resulting in fully nude characters
* Fornication (The Sims 3)
* Typical Liberal use of deceit (God of War)
* Young characters exposed to violence, used to make young children think it is okay (Red Dead Redemption)
* Over reliance on violence than story (Gears of War)
* Unending waves of incompetent police forces (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Subtle overtones of pro-Islamic messages (Starcraft II)
* Liberal bullying (Bully)
* Yiddish used as a "terrorist" language (Mercenaries II)
* Deceit is shown as a common and acceptable tactic (Red Dead Redemption)
* Overtones of Hollywood Values (Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony)
* Godless protagonists, religious antagonists. (Sins of a Solar Empire)
* Young Earth Creationism mocked (Starcraft II)
* Sanctity of the human form violated (Starcraft)
* Overtones of Professor Values (Bully)
* Underwear worn as everyday clothing (The Sims 3)
* Unnecessarily violent torture being used by American soldiers (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

Being on a PvP server in The Old Republic.

1: Logging off because a group of level 50 Republic characters are camping a spawn point.

2: Holy shit, I didn't even know anyone else was in this place. Huh, guy's same level as me. He's not attacking. Guess he's wondering what my deal is? I'll just walk past him, see what... yeah, okay, he knows I'm ignoring him now. Guess we'll just car- no, wait, our companions started fighting. fuck it, I'll just kill him.

3: Holy shit, I didn't even know anyone else was in this place. Huh, guy's same level as me. He's not attacking. Guess he's wondering what my deal is? I'll just walk past him, see what... okay, he's following me. Shit, not following: stalking. This is actual, real-life predatory animal behaviour. Like, this is a thing that bears do when they're hungry and want to eat you. fuck it, I'll just kill him.

4: Haha, that guy has, like, 10 HP left from a hard-won fight against an NPC. fuck it, I'll just flying tackle him.

I should have been there to help :(

I've already grief'd my fair share of lowbies on Tatooine earlier in the week :D I am a terrible person online.

[quote name='The Crotch']Video Games and the Spreading of Liberal Values

The Video Game Industry has a long history of spreading liberal values to children. The spread of these values has had negative effects on society and children. Video Game Designers seek to promote immoral behavior such as profanity, violence, gambling, alcohol and drug use, theft, premarital sex, extramarital sex, polygamy, and many others.

Examples

* Overusing profanity (Many games rated "T" for "teen")
* Having Christianity used as a means to control the people (Medieval: Total War and it's sequel, Medieval II: Total War)
* Meticulous designs of blood and gore (Virtually every game rated for 17+ players, but commonly sold to children younger than 13.)
* Regurgitating disproved liberal myths to the player (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Presenting sanitized versions of other religions, but open hostility to Christianity (God of War)
* Letting players get to be terrorists and perform terrorism (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)
* Allowing players to have fornication with prostitutes (All Grand Theft Auto video games)
* Depicting graphic sexual acts in hidden modes that can be unlocked by downloadable mods (Hot Coffee Mod: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas)
* Welcoming to more violence, such as providing bonus points for extra murders (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Incidents of "unintentional" programming errors resulting in fully nude characters
* Fornication (The Sims 3)
* Typical Liberal use of deceit (God of War)
* Young characters exposed to violence, used to make young children think it is okay (Red Dead Redemption)
* Over reliance on violence than story (Gears of War)
* Unending waves of incompetent police forces (Grand Theft Auto IV)
* Subtle overtones of pro-Islamic messages (Starcraft II)
* Liberal bullying (Bully)
* Yiddish used as a "terrorist" language (Mercenaries II)
* Deceit is shown as a common and acceptable tactic (Red Dead Redemption)
* Overtones of Hollywood Values (Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony)
* Godless protagonists, religious antagonists. (Sins of a Solar Empire)
* Young Earth Creationism mocked (Starcraft II)
* Sanctity of the human form violated (Starcraft)
* Overtones of Professor Values (Bully)
* Underwear worn as everyday clothing (The Sims 3)
* Unnecessarily violent torture being used by American soldiers (Call of Duty: Black Ops)[/QUOTE]
I see nothing wrong with any of these things! There must be a reckoning!

[quote name='Indignate']We should just name the next GGT the official DmC hate thread. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I am fully qualified to hate on whatever it is you're talking about.

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm not inherently opposed to griefing, but I wish there were more interesting ways to do it. Shit like Beware the Carpenters is pretty glorious, and Fansy the Bard is basically the greatest thing ever.[/QUOTE]

MMOs are kind of RL that way...most folks are sheep that are content to do the laziest douchebag stuff, while only a select few can reach that elite echelon of assholery that transcends the game and the genre as a whole.

[quote name='distgfx']Kinda wanna buy Darksiders 2... is it really all that zelda-esque and loot oriented?[/QUOTE]

I've been in the same boat, but then I remember that Darksiders 1 ended up going to $5 or in some cases, given away for free. I can probably wait a while more.

[quote name='distgfx']Kinda wanna buy Darksiders 2... is it really all that zelda-esque and loot oriented?[/QUOTE]
Part 1 was more zelda-esque II is more loot and pillage demons for better gear

For those that are interested, all the games GameStop has on sale this weekend also had the USED price drop so you could combo that with the B2G1F on used, both in-store and online.

Regarding Darksiders 2 - I like it probably as much as anyone. It looks good, the combat is satisfying, loot is fun to sort through, the voice acting is enjoyable, and the dungeons are taxing enough to make you think for a little bit without getting stupid.

I got the fancy slipcase version on PS3 back in... August I think when it was $50 at Best Buy and I have zero regrets. Well I regret having to work so I don't get to play videogames as much as I'd like but whatevs.

Kraken is great.

'Murika.

Darksiders 1 was pretty awesome. The ending was like, "YO, SEQUEL WHAT UP?" Still don't see myself getting the second one anytime soon, though.

I plan on playing Darksiders 2 eventually. It is shorter than the 1st? I hope so, that game really dragged on.

Happy Turkey day, gobble gobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back