GGT 204 will trample you on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he needs his mouth to talk about freedom and will and nanomachines and patriots and viruses and dna and metal gears and he only has several two hour long cutscenes in which to do it.

[quote name='GUNNM']thanks now I know where I'm pre ordering unless amazon has a $10 credit back[/QUOTE]

I went the Best Buy route and am getting $20 in credit back. :3

[quote name='Indignate']No, he needs his mouth to talk about freedom and will and nanomachines and la li lu le lo and viruses and dna and metal gears and he only has several two hour long cutscenes in which to do it.[/QUOTE]
fixed*
your human ears and hands can't type or even hear the word patriots

[quote name='jello44']I went the Best Buy route and am getting $20 in credit back. :3[/QUOTE]
god damn I wish I had a BB closer to me

nQbqo.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Wii U is the new PS3. It has shitty online and the ports are worse on it.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the first party titles being better.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']hosting videogame quizzo again tomorrow night downtown - will post the questions tomorrow / thursday.

hank, where's my box?[/QUOTE]

What is this, opposite world? Nice try, Jimbo.

[quote name='icebeast']Guys, guys, guys...
Awwwwww yeah! :drool:[/QUOTE]

I almost ordered that, but I already have a Vita case and I have zero interest in device "skins".

I'll just order the game by itself.

Later.

When it's super cheap.

And then use my FC on it. :cool:

[quote name='The Crotch']Better price for Skyrim, too, for the zero of you that haven't played it.[/QUOTE]

That's why it is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back