GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']where's part 3? riddick goes around looking for one piece with his crew[/QUOTE]
Expected out in 2013.

It's going to be fucking awful.

my 1.6 team is coming out of retirement for some CS:GO :cool:

expendables2_1-1344799066.jpg

[quote name='Jean Luc Picard']Is she like totally a gamer and stuff?
Like totally not a fake girl gamer, because that's sexist, and she also plays Zelda and cosplays and stuff?[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[quote name='GUNNM']When you're in love like indignate is you're willing to over look the little things and tempt a perma ban for her.[/QUOTE]

I'll risk a perma ban for anybody. I'm just that nice of a guy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Speaking of permabans, which former GGT member is this new guy?
IP check, aisle 5.[/QUOTE]

qb88e9x-Japanese-Doritos-Are-WEIRD--picture115.jpg

[quote name='j-cart']I would still have Fang as my point character. Sentinel is too powerful and Fang's final attack is godly awesome to watch.[/QUOTE]

Fang is just godly awesome in general.

[quote name='Luxuria']Vanille + Aerith > All.[/QUOTE]

One of those characters couldn't even make it through the whole game without dying and the other one can't keep her accent straight. What a waste of leveling.

[quote name='panzerfaust'] I have to agree that Fang is god tier. Bitch has like triple the strength count of anyone else.[/QUOTE]

Fang is just godly awesome in general.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pitch Black is unironically one of my favourite science fiction movies ever.[/QUOTE]

Love that shit. That part where he breaks his arms and then snaps them back in order to escape. Vin is so kray.

[quote name='j-cart']Riddick is a bad ass character.[/QUOTE]

So bad ass that it made me like Vin Diesel for a little bit.

[quote name='GUNNM']I liked pitch black. Its a shame the sequel sucked.
How did that girl go from 15 to mid 20's and riddick not age?[/QUOTE]

Vin Diesel doesn't age brah, so in turn, his characters don't either.

[quote name='panzerfaust']oh yeah

riddick games existed[/QUOTE]

And one of them was fuckin good.

[quote name='The Crotch']Expected out in 2013.

It's going to be fucking awful.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Vin Diesel is gonna take what he learned from Fast 5 to make the best Riddick movie ever. You turn it into a heist film and put The Rock in it.

[quote name='Indignate']Love that shit. That part where he breaks his arms and then snaps them back in order to escape. Vin is so kray.[/QUOTE]
From an economy-of-storytelling perspective, that is a legitimately fantastic scene.

I just looked at it right now and it looks like the most confusing thing that I've seen in the last 10 minutes.

So sure, that first one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We should ask Vin Diesel's stunt double about all these things...[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to say Vin Diesel doesn't do his own stunts?

[quote name='Indignate']I just looked at it right now and it looks like the most confusing thing that I've seen in the last 10 minutes.

So sure, that first one.[/QUOTE]
Cool. Your understanding of the game is now only marginally less than mine.

What days/times are best for you?

[quote name='The Crotch']I've heard the Riddick games were actually pretty good, but sweet Jesus was the movie ever fucking awful. The plot, the dialogue, the mullets... hell, even the choice of actor for the main villain. Colm Feore is a good actor and all, but no human being should ever be able to say "I just saw the 15th Prime Minister of Canada beat up Vin Diesel in a fist fight".[/QUOTE]

Awesome lines, that Riddick is, awesome lines.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOlaDEdQIpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Expected out in 2013.

It's going to be fucking awful.[/QUOTE]

Awfully AWESOME!

[quote name='whoknows']Are you trying to say Vin Diesel doesn't do his own stunts?[/QUOTE]

It was a trick question!

[quote name='The Crotch']Cool. Your understanding of the game is now only marginally less than mine.

What days/times are best for you?[/QUOTE]

Those days that Josh said are fine with me.

Haha. The best North America/female SC2 player and arguably the best Korean zerg are in the third game of a best of three right now. They both ling rushed each-other.[quote name='panzerfaust']board game where?[/QUOTE]
We have five players right now (I think), but there's room for one more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Will DmC still be 30 fps on xbox 720?[/QUOTE]

Yes, because they're already giving you the feel of 60fps.

[quote name='GUNNM']Europe always gets the better LE of games :(
http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=3074[/QUOTE]

This is why I canceled my plasma lamp.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']still have to pay for XBL?
still have to pay for XBL?
still have to pay for XBL?
no thanks.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

[quote name='Indignate']So I made Zeki in my game. Guess which 5 year old girl is him.

481549_129461157209557_792744877_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The man.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Have fun using the integrated kinect features to dodge roll into your desk. ;)[/QUOTE]

Or I could just not play a bad game in the first place.

[quote name='distgfx']Or I could just not play a bad game in the first place.[/QUOTE]

So why buy a 720? ;)

--

Jimbo, what ever happened to your new game trivia quiz?

Nice find, j-cart.

Funny, I was reading an interview with Chris Avellone on Gamasutra this morning. Dude really seems to regret how he handled Planescape Torment. Any time someone interviews him it seems like he wants to say, "fuck, can we just talk about Fallout 2 or something?"

Yeah, around the same time as Sith Lords came out. No idea if there's any connection or if they're any good or any anything.

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Avellone's done in games (with the big exception being New Reno in Fallout 2), but I've never touched a book or comic based on a movie or game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gunm']Words.

Animated gif.

Ranting.

Sarcasm.

Words.[/QUOTE]

Don't try to sum up the GGT with simple words.

fuck-you-yeah-i-said-it.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back