GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']Rumors of Sigma 3 possibly being real are making me sad.

I hope they don't ruin what was so great about the original.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Rumors say they are adding more QTEs to it. Should be tight.

Installing my $10 copy of Diablo Tres, should be amusing.

[quote name='whoknows']Rumors of Sigma 3 possibly being real are making me sad.

I hope they don't ruin what was so great about the original.[/QUOTE]
How can they ruin it when they're adding more stuff to an already great game? Its like getting DMC 2 in HD

[quote name='GUNNM']How can they ruin it when they're adding more stuff to an already great game? Its like getting DMC 2 in HD[/QUOTE]

They shoulda added online co-op to DMC2.

Would have been so rad.

[quote name='GUNNM']You can play as Dante, Lucia or the same 3 enemies that respawn in every level. Capcom hates change.[/QUOTE]

Stop making me want to order DMC2 HD.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Ask away. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Which character should I play in the BSG board game? I'm leaning towards Helo or Bill.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not playing as Tom Zarek or Saul Tigh. And I'm iffy about Boomer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']So BSG some time tomorrow, I guess. I don't know y'all's time zones, butfuckwhatever.
[/QUOTE]

I'm EST.

How does 9pm EST work for the rest of you guys?

Edit: Also, are we doing this with Skype, Crotch?

Nope its also really hard to trace but those who overly abuse it like BBers will grow an abnormally large gut.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm EST.

How does 9pm EST work for the rest of you guys?[/QUOTE]
That's... 8 PM for me? I think? fucking daylight savings; never know what timezone my province is in. Fine by me, anyway. I should have a room called "CAG" set up at that point, so just hit "join online game" or whatever the fuck it's called and y'all circle-jerk on Skype all the time anyway so this shouldn't be too hard to organize.

EDIT:[quote name='ihadFG']Edit: Also, are we doing this with Skype, Crotch?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's way easier to use Skype than the in-game chat client. I'm... actually, I forget what my name is on Skype. I'll check shortly-ish.

[quote name='The Crotch']Which character should I play in the BSG board game? I'm leaning towards Helo or Bill.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not playing as Tom Zarek or Saul Tigh. And I'm iffy about Boomer.[/QUOTE]
Whomever. I don't even know what you're talking about.
[quote name='GUNNM']How do I look as cool as vin diesel without taking roids?[/QUOTE]
Get a black tank top, some sweet shades, and shave your head. Done.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is HGH considered 'roids?[/QUOTE]
Depends on who you ask. I shoot that shit directly into the vein on the underside of my cock. Keeps me looking jacked. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gotta Juarez and beer. That's my night.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure Santos will have beef with Arroz when you run out of cerveza.

[quote name='The Crotch']Which character should I play in the BSG board game? I'm leaning towards Helo or Bill.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not playing as Tom Zarek or Saul Tigh. And I'm iffy about Boomer.[/QUOTE]

What? We have to pick characters? Can't you just give me cards so that I can lay them down in the wrong spots?

Isn't Starbucks a character in that? I want to be her. Monopolizing this shit.

[quote name='Indignate']What? We have to pick characters? Can't you just give me cards so that I can lay them down in the wrong spots?

Isn't Starbucks a character in that? I want to be her. Monopolizing this shit.[/QUOTE]
Indignate confirmed for not liking the Asian ladies.

[quote name='The Crotch']Indignate confirmed for not liking the Asian ladies.[/QUOTE]

I remember one Asian girl in the first couple episodes that I watched.

If that's the girl you're talking about, then yes, I not liking the Asian ladies.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure Santos will have beef with Arroz when you run out of cerveza.[/QUOTE]
I'm drinking some Sol too, so it's so applicable. Mas cervesa, por favor.
[quote name='whoknows']My night is going to be full of grinding.

Lots of grinding.[/QUOTE]
. . .On Indignate's lap.

Cat-climbs-into-fish-bowl.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Grinding on Big Macs?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

. . .On Indignate's lap.[/QUOTE]

I'll leave it up to your imaginations.

Unfortunately I didn't have all 40 questions saved, I did have these couple though..

1. If all of the Call of Duty Games were numbered instead of subtitled, what game # would Black Ops 2 be?

2. In what game would you find the BFG-9000?

3. What was the only Power-Up in the original Donkey Kong?

4. What series of adventure games on PC follows the royal family of the Kingdom of Daventry?

5. The characters Samurai Goroh, Blood Falcon, Dr. Stewart, Bio Rex and The Skull can all be found in what series of games? (Hint: It has 1 mega-popular character and a bunch of other characters that no one has heard of).

6. What is the name and identification # given to the Master Chief?

7. The arcade version of Hydro Thunder is unique in that it was a sit-down cockpit style racing game that didn’t actually feature what?

8. In what recent dungeon crawler can you choose the character classes The Destroyer, The Alchemist and The Vanquisher?

9. What game tasks you with rescuing your girlfriend, Bandage Girl, from the evil Dr. Fetus?

10. What game takes place in the city of Rapture?

11. In what 80’s influenced game would you find songs by the following bands: Foreigner, Toto, Michael Jackson, Kool and the Gang, Bryan Adams, Lionel Richie and Quiet Riot?

12. If I’m receiving Codec advice from Roy Campbell, Naomi Hunter, Natasha Romanenko, Master Miller and Mei Ling, I am playing what game?

I answered questions.
1. Nine, like German for No.

2. One of them Dooms.

3. A Hammer,
ninja.gif

4. The Walking Dead

5. These sound like they'd make good G.I. Joe names.

6. Uno Uno Siete

7. A sit-down cockpit

8. Torchlight

9. Super Meat Boi

10. Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den

11. I'mma just say Vice City cuz it has the best soundtrack ever.

12. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back