GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ended up getting Sony Smash?! Gonna pick that shit up on Thursday.
Also, sorry I haven't been around guys :/ been working 35 hours a week and it's crunch time at school :/
It'll be over in a couple weeks though so you'll hear my slightly stoned voice soon enough again.

Oh and my cousins staying over my house for another night so it looks like I can't play BSG until next Monday :( sorry guys.

1. If all of the Call of Duty Games were numbered instead of subtitled, what game # would Black Ops 2 be?
Probably like 200
2. In what game would you find the BFG-9000?
DOOM 3 in dat dude's office
3. What was the only Power-Up in the original Donkey Kong?
dunno
4. What series of adventure games on PC follows the royal family of the Kingdom of Daventry?
prince of persia?

5. The characters Samurai Goroh, Blood Falcon, Dr. Stewart, Bio Rex and The Skull can all be found in what series of games? (Hint: It has 1 mega-popular character and a bunch of other characters that no one has heard of).
shrug
6. What is the name and identification # given to the Master Chief?
sierra 117
7. The arcade version of Hydro Thunder is unique in that it was a sit-down cockpit style racing game that didn’t actually feature what?
dunno
8. In what recent dungeon crawler can you choose the character classes The Destroyer, The Alchemist and The Vanquisher?
dunno
9. What game tasks you with rescuing your girlfriend, Bandage Girl, from the evil Dr. Fetus?dunno

10. What game takes place in the city of Rapture?
bioshock
11. In what 80’s influenced game would you find songs by the following bands: Foreigner, Toto, Michael Jackson, Kool and the Gang, Bryan Adams, Lionel Richie and Quiet Riot?
dunno

12. If I’m receiving Codec advice from Roy Campbell, Naomi Hunter, Natasha Romanenko, Master Miller and Mei Ling, I am playing what game?
MGS
what do I win?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Unfortunately I didn't have all 40 questions saved, I did have these couple though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, for serious:
1. fuck, man. Um... eight? Call of Duty 8.

2. Doom. Probably Doom 3, specifically.

3. Hammer, bro.

4. King's Quest. fuck King's Quest.

5. F-Zero.

6. Spartan-117

7. I dunno. Steering aparatus?

8. fuck. Torchlight 2?

9. (Super) Meat Boy

10. Bioshock

11. GTA: Vice City?

12. Metal Gear Solid

[quote name='linkpwns']Who ended up getting Sony Smash?! Gonna pick that shit up on Thursday.
Also, sorry I haven't been around guys :/ been working 35 hours a week and it's crunch time at school :/
It'll be over in a couple weeks though so you'll hear my slightly stoned voice soon enough again.

Oh and my cousins staying over my house for another night so it looks like I can't play BSG until next Monday :( sorry guys.[/QUOTE]
$$$$a, why'd you guys call me last night and stay on mute?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Unfortunately I didn't have all 40 questions saved, I did have these couple though..

1. If all of the Call of Duty Games were numbered instead of subtitled, what game # would Black Ops 2 be?

2. In what game would you find the BFG-9000?

3. What was the only Power-Up in the original Donkey Kong?

4. What series of adventure games on PC follows the royal family of the Kingdom of Daventry?

5. The characters Samurai Goroh, Blood Falcon, Dr. Stewart, Bio Rex and The Skull can all be found in what series of games? (Hint: It has 1 mega-popular character and a bunch of other characters that no one has heard of).

6. What is the name and identification # given to the Master Chief?

7. The arcade version of Hydro Thunder is unique in that it was a sit-down cockpit style racing game that didn’t actually feature what?

8. In what recent dungeon crawler can you choose the character classes The Destroyer, The Alchemist and The Vanquisher?

9. What game tasks you with rescuing your girlfriend, Bandage Girl, from the evil Dr. Fetus?

10. What game takes place in the city of Rapture?

11. In what 80’s influenced game would you find songs by the following bands: Foreigner, Toto, Michael Jackson, Kool and the Gang, Bryan Adams, Lionel Richie and Quiet Riot?

12. If I’m receiving Codec advice from Roy Campbell, Naomi Hunter, Natasha Romanenko, Master Miller and Mei Ling, I am playing what game?[/QUOTE]

1. 9
2. Doom
3. Sledgehammer
4. King's Quest?
5. ?
6. Spartan-117, real name is John
7. Steering wheel?
8. Torchlight 2
9. Super Meat Boy?
10. Bioshock
11. Retro City Rampage?
12. Metal Gear Solid

[quote name='linkpwns']Who ended up getting Sony Smash?! Gonna pick that shit up on Thursday.

Oh and my cousins staying over my house for another night so it looks like I can't play BSG until next Monday :( sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even realize that it was out. I haven't heard any buzz about it whatsoever.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I didn't even realize that it was out. I haven't heard any buzz about it whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
Uraizen is the local hype train on it. He said it's like they combined 3S and Smash. So good.

You lose my interest every time someone mentions Smash.
Those games are only remotely fun if you have a buddy or two playing with you (in person).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You lose my interest every time someone mentions Smash.
Those games are only remotely fun if you have a buddy or two playing with you (in person), and a fuck ton of alcohol.[/QUOTE]
Corrected.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wasn't smash leading the polls in what game do you want to see at evo 2013?[/QUOTE]
McDonald's has served "billions and billions" and Walmart is the largest retailer in the US. I see them on par with Smash. Tons play it, but nobody really likes that shit.

Me, Durraizen, and that one fat kid nobody likes, Zurkey I think his name is.

And fuck your cousin, play board games on skype dawg.

Or just fuck your cousin, whatever. Sicko.

[quote name='j-cart']I can't take any of you seriously.

Fireball sucks. Whoever thinks whiskey and cinnamon is great idea is an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Too many tree planters fucking love fireball. What a waste of whisky.

Now, you want a good whisky liqueur?

Sortilage.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sierra is code for Spartan. Also, that was a good quiz, Jimbo. I liked that shit.[/QUOTE]

Sierra just stands for S. So S-117 turns into Sierra 117 because why not.

[quote name='The Crotch']Too many tree planters fucking love fireball. What a waste of whisky.

Now, you want a good whisky liqueur?

Sortilage.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like my whiskey with high alcohol content because I love to puke :bouncy:

Hold on here, I thought the point of the game was for the cylons to be all stealthy and try to sabotage the mission without letting people know who they are.

Now that I know panzer is a cylon, I'm obviously going to not trust him.

Maybe I'm the cylon and I'm just trying to sow panic and fear.[quote name='panzerfaust']9pm est?[/QUOTE]
Indeed. You've got Vassal installed?

Well I'm sure everyone is wanting to know what that All Star Classic Character that when you think of him all you think about is Sony and the Playstation brand, The Big Daddy, is all about.

Guys
guys
guys guys guys
guys
guys guys
guys guys
guys
guys

guys.

We should screw this BSG shit and just use Vassal to play Cards Against Humanities.

Couldn't hurt. Some/most of us haven't played the game before, and the rules don't quite cover everything, so I'll do what I can to make sure we're all on the same page from the start.[quote name='Indignate']Guys
guys
guys guys guys
guys
guys guys
guys guys
guys
guys

guys.

We should screw this BSG shit and just use Vassal to play Cards Against Humanities.[/QUOTE]
EFbvm.jpg

It doesn't matter.

By 10:30 either Crotch will still be explaining the rules or we'll be on our third round of Cards Against Humanities.

You kidding me?

It'll be 11:00 at least before I'm done talking about why voice acting is ruining videogames and also you're all jerks for not giving money to Project Eternity.

I may be called a jerk for not giving money to Project Eternity, but I gave money for a gog copy of Planescape.

tumblr_lwlcobi1Yf1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg

We doing this on skype? Because everyone knows how much I hate skype...

[quote name='j-cart']I can't take any of you seriously.
[/QUOTE]
That's what we do. :cool:
[quote name='Indignate']Me, Durraizen, and that one fat kid nobody likes, Zurkey I think his name is.

And fuck your cousin, play board games on skype dawg.

Or just fuck your cousin, whatever. Sicko.[/QUOTE]
Zurkey rhymes with turkey.

[quote name='panzerfaust']this actually just happened

ldZZF.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'm outraged.
[quote name='j-cart']I like my whiskey with high alcohol content because I love to puke :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Same. We KO'd two bottles of Sailor Jerry this weekend, bunch of Sol, and some Patron. It was wild.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']SCEA can't live up to SCEE... AGAIN.

8232547453_3d73808ab8.jpg

Thanks fellas!![/QUOTE]
Worst update ever.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, it was Josh who had the timeframe and said 9pm EST, right? Maybe he's okay with 10:30pm EST.

Someone summon Josh.[/QUOTE]
Allow me. Firing up the Josh Signal. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO-qS0DvBgE
[quote name='whoknows']I gave money for neither of those things. What does that make me?[/QUOTE]
A pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back