GGT 206 needs help grinding tifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']I may be called a jerk for not giving money to Project Eternity, but I gave money for a gog copy of Planescape.

We doing this on skype? Because everyone knows how much I hate skype...[/QUOTE]
But did you play it?

And yeah, Skype. Kinda funny that you hate it so much and yet you're the only regular in the GGT that I actually have on my contact list.

True story. There was a bum outside of BK a few months ago. Friend goes through the drive through, asks for an application, goes and hands it to the bum. He was not amused in the slightest.

[quote name='The Crotch']But did you play it?
[/QUOTE]

Do you even play that game?

Installed but haven't started. Gonna finish up ME3 first and I plan to knock it out around christmas.

patchzerg_fight.jpg

fuck everything. Burn everything.

Underneath those healthbars, by the way, are two fighting armies of brood lords and infested terrans.

Infested terrans are "free units", costing only a small amount of regenerating energy and no resources. Floating above them are brood lords, which launch their own "free unit", the broodling, for no cost. Note the game clock in the bottom left of the screen, showing that the game had been going on for over an hour.

Because both players were trading free units for free units. For over an hour.

Miya (reddish units, bottom left of the screen) won that game, but Scarlett took the series after two more painfully drawn out games. Which thank Christ I did not try to watch, and only heard about later. I could go a long time without seeing an infestor or hearing a god damn roach attack again.

[quote name='j-cart']I like my whiskey with high alcohol content because I love to puke :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I love whiskey. My friends and lady friend think I'm nuts though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I love whiskey. My friends and lady friend think I'm nuts though.[/QUOTE]

I drink whiskey, rum, and tequila... whiskey is the favorite.

I love alcohol and I don't have a problem!

http://store.steampowered.com/news/9494/

Changes:
- Added Big Picture mode which is optimized for using Steam fullscreen with a Gamepad on HDTVs
- Games managed by the new content system can select alternate installation locations other than the Steam folder (Windows)
- Fixed the in-game overlay not recognizing correctly which game is running sometimes when running a non-Steam shortcut
- Fixed some potential GDI handle leaks in the Steam client (Windows)
- Fixed Steam Cloud occasionally not syncing files it should
- Fixed a bug where entering a password-protected content beta without a password would act like it succeeded even though it hand’t
- Improved TGA validation in image loading code
- Improved steam:// URL validation in some cases
- Fixed a new in-game overlay crash in very specific scenarios on Windows 8 with legacy DX9 games
- Fixed problems uppercasing some characters (e.g. Greek terminal sigma)
- Fixed error retrieving third party cd keys when launching games on OS X (OSX)
- Fix the in-game overlay to correctly inject when a launcher calls ShellExecute with an empty string for the verb (Windows, fixes SWTOR)
- Improvements to the change email wizard

WOOT!

So... we never settled on whether to play at 9:00 as planned or bump it up an hour and a half to accommodate j-cart.

I'll just... make the game soon and be on Skype so y'all can bitch at me as needed.

Might as well throw it in here, but Hank and I have some 3s planned later-ish. I won't be able to play after 10 EST, but Hank will probably still be willing to knocc 'em down.

[quote name='distgfx']Might as well throw it in here, but Hank and I have some 3s planned later-ish. I won't be able to play after 10 EST, but Hank will probably still be willing to knocc 'em down.[/QUOTE]

That's not a board game. Get with the times.

[quote name='distgfx']Might as well throw it in here, but Hank and I have some 3s planned later-ish. I won't be able to play after 10 EST, but Hank will probably still be willing to knocc 'em down.[/QUOTE]
Can I play too? PLEASE?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Zeki doesn't *need* implants.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do. My life would be so much better.

Imagine how much more comfortable it would be to sit on things.

[quote name='whoknows']Yes I do. My life would be so much better.

Imagine how much more comfortable it would be to sit on things.[/QUOTE]

That's what the $1 Big Macs are for.

[quote name='whoknows']They're taking too long.

I need instant results![/QUOTE]

The way people talk about you, you already got a *cough*ton*cough* of cushion for your ass, buddy. :bouncy:

[quote name='whoknows']If only what they said was true.[/QUOTE]

People around here don't always speak the truth?! What kind of shenanigans are going on around here?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back