GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']I just don't like guarding. Part of the reason I prefer DMC to a certain other action game franchise.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember blocking in Bayonetta. :nottalking:

So hyped for the sequel. I hope they use the tablet for the QTEs this time.

Great, now I want to play an action game. Is DMC 4 on PC? And if it is, is it worth it?

[quote name='whoknows']I just don't like guarding. Part of the reason I prefer DMC to a certain other action game franchise.[/QUOTE]

You'll love MG:R. There is no block button, just parry, which just so happens to be one of your attack buttons :D It works and it is awesome.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I don't remember blocking in Bayonetta. :nottalking:

So hyped for the sequel. I hope they use the tablet for the QTEs this time.[/QUOTE]

She had the dodge function which allows for her to go into Witch Time if you time it correctly. Blade Mode Raiden = Witch Time + the ability to slice people into pieces.

[quote name='GUNNM']god hand has no blocking either :)[/QUOTE]

Who needs to blocks when kick ass is that much more fun?

[quote name='The Crotch']So are we playing again on Monday or do we want to meet for another game sooner or what?[/QUOTE]

Monday is probably good for me.

[quote name='j-cart']Great, now I want to play an action game. Is DMC 4 on PC? And if it is, is it worth it?[/QUOTE]
DMC 4 is on PC and has a legendary dark knight mode exclusive to it. Dunno if its good I haven't seen any complaints

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, but a certain Big Mac and Sonic loving individual hates God Hand. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I noticed.

[quote name='j-cart']Great, now I want to play an action game. Is DMC 4 on PC? And if it is, is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it's the best version.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, but a certain Big Mac and Sonic loving individual hates God Hand. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't like mash circle: the game.

[quote name='whoknows']You know exactly what it is.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean those things that only happen when your opponent is dizzy?

[quote name='whoknows']I'm not making up anything.[/QUOTE]

"Press circle when they're dizzy, if you can dizzy them." is a far cry from "Mash circle the game."

It happens way too often, and you're not going to not do it when you get the chance.

It's it's Super Ultra Mash Circle: The Game

[quote name='whoknows']It happens way too often, and you're not going to not do it when you get the chance.

It's it's Super Ultra Mash Circle: The Game[/QUOTE]

No, it's "You're full of shit: The liar"

[quote name='distgfx']No, it's "You're full of shit: The liar"[/QUOTE]

It's okay if you like mashing circle. People are here for you to come out of the closet and talk to.

[quote name='whoknows']Stop trying to change the subject and go back to playing Whoknows is in denial: The game[/QUOTE]

Okay, you love God Hand but won't admit to it.

[quote name='whoknows']I value my time too much to play God Hand. Starting the microwave and watching it count down to zero is much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Denial.

[quote name='whoknows']I value my time too much to play God Hand. Starting the microwave with a Hot Pocket in it and watching it count down to zero is much more enjoyable and delicious.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

By you standing there in front of a microwave to prove a point to distgfx you've cut 2 months of your life due to radiation poisoning.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You're just mad because I rely heavily on theatricality.

Also, I kind of suck.[/QUOTE]

But your theatrics are the best.

[quote name='j-cart']Ancient Hypergates!

It was left behind by these guys, the Gree:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gree_(species)

They hate meeting in person so they use droids to communicate with people[/QUOTE]

Or do they hate meeting in person because they've run out of alien designs?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I feel like shit today.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Couldn't sleep at all last night and couldn't wake up today.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Yeah I can't believe The Last Story wasn't nominated for Spike's GOTY.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how since Jay liked it so much.

[quote name='The Crotch']And yeah, lots of people are guilty of not reading their cards enough. I still haven't see anyone play investigative committee (all cards go into the skill check face up) or scientific research (all blues are positive for the skill check).[/QUOTE]

That first card kind of sucks. It only works to guarantee nobody tries to sabotage (which when that does happen, it's usually pretty obvious who it was) and it's usually a high number card, so it feels like a waste.

[quote name='distgfx']
1355015669218l7icy.gif
[/QUOTE]

He got SSS by just spamming the same easy move. Booooooooooooring.

[quote name='The Crotch']And where were you last night, young man?[/QUOTE]

He got on. Don't you remember when I told us all go to invisible?

[quote name='j-cart']New DmC has no taunt button, instant fail :([/QUOTE]

That's cuz we got two dodge buttons. We need that for this super faster hyper action awesome game.

[quote name='whoknows']Nero is the best[/QUOTE]

You're the best.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm an attack until the person is dead kinda guy[/QUOTE]

So is Joel.

[quote name='whoknows']Royal Guard is lame.[/QUOTE]

You're lame.

But guarding =/= parrying so why don't you like these other action game franchising that are good?

[quote name='The Crotch']Golden Axe?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='whoknows']God Hand isn't a franchise, and God willing it never will be.[/QUOTE]

Don't bring God into this.

[quote name='ihadFG']Monday is probably good for me.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

[quote name='whoknows']Sorry I don't like mash circle: the game.[/QUOTE]

Sonic Unleashed?

[quote name='distgfx']What game is that?[/QUOTE]

Sony Smash?

[quote name='whoknows']You know exactly what it is.[/QUOTE]

Oh, One Piece.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We aren't talking about God of War.[/QUOTE]

That's cuz we're talking about One Piece.

[quote name='whoknows']God of War is the lite version.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call DmC that.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh, you mean those things that only happen when your opponent is dizzy?[/QUOTE]

Oh, Persona 4 Arena.

[quote name='whoknows']Don't try to make excuses for the awfulness.[/QUOTE]

Ooooooh, awfulness. So RE6 then.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope they turn Indignates post into a movie so I don't have to read all that.[/QUOTE]

They did, go pirate it.

[quote name='distgfx']Finally, somebody got it right.[/QUOTE]

Not even close. If a game is awful, I'm not going to spend 80+ hours with it. :roll:

Now if you want to talk trash about Sonic 2006? I have no issues with that.
Or Operation Raccoon City.
Both are acceptable.

[quote name='Indignate']But your theatrics are the best.
[/quote]
Agreed. Joel's maniacal laugh always makes me smile. ^__^
Me too. Couldn't sleep at all last night and couldn't wake up today.
I had no problem with sleep. In fact, I got like 10 hours of it. :drool:
He got SSS by just spamming the same easy move. Booooooooooooring.
Yes, very boring. Zzzzzzzzzzz. . .
That's cuz we got two dodge buttons. We need that for this super faster hyper action awesome game.
It helps when I'm dodge cancelling like a madman. It's like doing a Ninja Gaiden 3 wall climbing QTE. :cool:
Don't bring God into this.
Who?
Sonic Unleashed?
The best. FYI, there's werehog hentai out there. Google, the worst site on the internet.
Sony Smash?
I can't wait for Sony Smash Brawl. It's going to be tight. Maybe they'll put Sonic the Werehog in it. :bouncy:
That's cuz we're talking about One Piece.
We are? We are.
Ooooooh, awfulness. So RE6 then.
I almost said that, but didn't. I did that stupid follow the dot with the analog stick QTE enough that I felt like I was playing Gitaroo Man.

[quote name='distgfx']Finally, somebody got it right.[/QUOTE]
Bingo.
[quote name='whoknows']I hope they turn Indignates post into a movie so I don't have to read all that.[/QUOTE]
Indignate will be played by Danny Trejo.
[quote name='distgfx']They did, go pirate it.[/QUOTE]
It's on dat nzbmatrix.
[quote name='whoknows']Can you find the torrent for me?[/QUOTE]
I'll upload it for you. It's 600 rar files.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not even close. If a game is awful, I'm not going to spend 80+ hours with it. :roll:

Both are acceptable.[/QUOTE]

Ahem.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Both are acceptable.[/QUOTE]

Woah woah woah

Let's just all calm down now. Don't be sayin things you don't mean.

[quote name='whoknows']Those reviews do actually change my opinion on the games.

I trust that guy.[/QUOTE]

Too easy. (¬■_■)

[quote name='whoknows']Those reviews do actually change my opinion on the games.

I trust that guy.[/QUOTE]
As you should. You like both of those games, and they got the same score. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back