GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ihadFG']I was talking about Mu.[/QUOTE]

Oh...why?

[quote name='ihadFG']Your bday is on Christmas?[/QUOTE]

Cuz he's Jesus.

If you would get on Skype with us more often you would remember that.

[quote name='ihadFG']About as fun as fighting against weaboo bullet hell in BBCSE.

Well his avatar inspired me to change mine.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure fighting Uraizen's Ibuki is a lot different than fighting mine or that of any other average player. ;)

Also, while his is scary, I think yours is worse. My eyes actually vomited while I was scrolling down the page but my morbid curiosity made me scroll back up to see who had made their avatar an atrocity capable of such an effect.

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm not actually going to explain how to play BSG tonight. I'm just going to spend three hours ranting about the F-35 fighter jet on Skype.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to complain how it is not the F-22? Or are you going to be excited that the Canadians are getting the F-35?

[quote name='ihadFG']About as fun as fighting against weaboo bullet hell in BBCSE.

Also who do you play as in P4A?[/QUOTE]

Akihiko and Aegis; which I play depends on the connection and my mood.

[quote name='ihadFG']Because uraizen was fond of playing her against me in BBCSE.[/QUOTE]

You zone, so I zone harder. Indignate likes to rush down, so I pick the appropriate character to fight him with.

[quote name='distgfx']Akihiko and Aegis; which I play depends on the connection and my mood.[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for you to play that with me again.

[quote name='j-cart']Are you going to complain how it is not the F-22? Or are you going to be excited that the Canadians are getting the F-35?[/QUOTE]
I'm going to complain that we're planning to pay a massive amount for an underwhelming number of problematic aircraft that do shit we don't have use for but are terrible at the things we actually need. In other words, why the fuck do we have this raging erection for some super advanced stealth fighter when we should be getting F/A-18s, Rafales, or maybe Gripens?

The American military industrial complex is a lot funnier when we don't have a neoconservative Prime Minister.

[quote name='distgfx']Akihiko and Aegis; which I play depends on the connection and my mood.[/QUOTE]

I also played Akihiko the couple times I played that game.

[quote name='distgfx']
You zone, so I zone harder. Indignate likes to rush down, so I pick the appropriate character to fight him with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see how that works. Our Lambda vs. Tager matches were interesting though, much like Akuma vs. Hugo in 3SO.

[quote name='whoknows']I've been waiting for you to play that with me again.[/QUOTE]

You should probably ask then.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Aegis REFWECKTAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!![/QUOTE]

CRUSH! KILL! CRUSH! YEAH!

[quote name='ihadFG']I also played Akihiko the couple times I played that game.[/QUOTE]

AAAAA?

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I can see how that works. Our Lambda vs. Tager matches were interesting though, much like Akuma vs. Hugo in 3SO.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I did use Tager against you every once in a while. Thank fucking god he has super armor for some of his moves in that version.

[quote name='ihadFG']I learned an actual (small) combo, but I have no idea what it is anymore.[/QUOTE]

XXXX?

Chie and Teddie are fun to play. I wanted to learn Shadow Labrys, but I can't seem to link combos between her and her persona. >_>

[quote name='distgfx']You should probably ask then.

[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for you to ask me. I want to feel appreciated and wanted.

[quote name='whoknows']I was waiting for you to ask me. I want to feel appreciated and wanted.[/QUOTE]

But I would much rather play 3s if given the choice.

[quote name='The Crotch']
The American military industrial complex is a lot funnier when we don't have a neoconservative Prime Minister.[/QUOTE]

Hey, the American Military Industrial Complex contributes to how I can sustain my American ways!

Plus the F/A-18s are having their own fair share of problems now:

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19443524/fa-18c-jet-crash-under-investigation

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=68181

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-me-jetcrash9-2008dec09,0,1422044.story

The last one was just down the street from where my grandparents live. I saw the wreckage, there was no house left :(

I should have been more clear: when I said we should (possibly) invest in F/A-18s, I meant Super Hornets (F/A-18E and F, whereas you posted about F/A-18C and D). Much younger than the jets in your links, cheaper than the Rafale, and dual-engine, unlike the Gripen and the F-35, which is kind of An Important Thing for us.

linkpwns texted me and said he might not be on until about 9:30 EST, so I guess we should wait until he's on to play. If more of us are on before then, we could play CAH while we wait or something.

[quote name='ihadFG']linkpwns texted me and said he might not be on until about 9:30 EST, so I guess we should wait until he's on to play. If more of us are on before then, we could play CAH while we wait or something.[/QUOTE]

How about we just talk about life?

We don't always have to play games.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Depends. Sonic 2006 was an AAAAAAAAAA title, after all.[/QUOTE]

Some people don't want to restrict themselves to only one game though. Gotta cut down on them A's.

[quote name='Indignate']How about we just talk about life?

We don't always have to play games.[/QUOTE]
More time for me to talk about the F-35!

[quote name='whoknows']Some people don't want to restrict themselves to only one game though. Gotta cut down on them A's.[/QUOTE]

True. That's why instead of one AAA game, I buy three A games. Bang for the buck.

[quote name='Indignate']How about we just talk about life?

We don't always have to play games.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand this concept.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']True. That's why instead of one AAA game, I buy three A games. Bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]

Are DoTM and Avengers Kinect two of those games?

[quote name='ihadFG']I don't understand this concept.[/QUOTE]
That's because you're an AI. It's not a part of your programming.
[quote name='whoknows']Are DoTM and Avengers Kinect two of those games?[/QUOTE]
Actually not quite. I wanted Avengers, but instead of buying one AAA game, I bought Captain America, Iron Man 2, Incredible Hulk, and Thor. That's four A games compared to just one AAA game. It's like a DIY Avengers game.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Why you gotta be such a berk, Crotch?[/QUOTE]

Terk a lerk in a berk?

3ouq89.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Reached the flagship in your first game? Nice. What stage of it did you get to?[/QUOTE]

If there are stages I assume the first. I fought it a few times, but had to jump away each time, and it eventually got too close to our base, which resulted in a Game Over.

[quote name='ihadFG']I don't understand this concept.[/QUOTE]

Oh, did you forget that Mikey was going to be there?

Cuz Mikey is going to be there supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back