GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
s5D08.jpg

I actually liked the reasoning behind why bioshock choose that as a game cover its a shame we'll probably never play the game at any point in our life times though

[quote name='whoknows']Where can I pre-order at?[/QUOTE]
Durr. Gamestop, you berk.

Power to the Players.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only if the world ends in less than 2 weeks.

Boost combo.[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.

[quote name='GUNNM']I actually liked the reasoning behind why bioshock choose that as a game cover its a shame we'll probably never play the game at any point in our life times though[/QUOTE]

I did too. I don't know why people are mad about it. If they were out spreading awareness to all their frat brahs this wouldn't be an issue.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only if the world ends in less than 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I forgot that was happening. Thanks for ruining my day.

[quote name='Indignate']I did too. I don't know why people are mad about it. If they were out spreading awareness to all their frat brahs this wouldn't be an issue.

I forgot that was happening. Thanks for ruining my day.[/QUOTE]

Better turn that frown upside down... you've only got 12.5 days left on this planet.

Boost combo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I should play MGS4 again, since they added a full install option. ^__^

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.

Boost combo.[/QUOTE]

Combo Boost.

http://imageshack.us

Does this cover art throw you into a buying frenzy?
I picked this out as a 5 year old for my first game.
Why did I do that? I had no idea what Zelda was, and I don't even think there were any gameplay pictures.
I don't think cover art works the way ken levine hopes it does

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Boost combo.[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
[quote name='jello44']Combo Boost.[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
[quote name='distgfx']Boost combo.[/QUOTE]
B-b-b-b-b-b-b BOOST COMBO!!

[quote name='GUNNM']How long does it take to install 20 hours worth of cut scenes?[/QUOTE]
About an hour-ish.

[quote name='distgfx']Boost combo.[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.

[quote name='The Crotch']So loser board game for losers tomorrow.

Who else is in?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ihadFG']I still in.[/QUOTE]
I'm in if y'all will have me. Also, I need how we play and stuff explained.

Since Mikey and Joel are both new to the game, it would probably be best to be on by 9:30 EST tomorrow to explain things. The plan is to start the actual game at 10:30ish since that's when j-cart gets home.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Durr. Gamestop, you berk.

Power to the Players.
[/QUOTE]

I'll renew my powerup rewards membership while I'm there.

That way I can get the most power possible.

[quote name='ihadFG']Since Mikey and Joel are both new to the game, it would probably be best to be on by 9:30 EST tomorrow to explain things. The plan is to start the actual game at 10:30ish since that's when j-cart gets home.[/QUOTE]
I thought j-cart was getting home earlier this time 'round?

[quote name='The Crotch']I thought j-cart was getting home earlier this time 'round?[/QUOTE]

Well if he is, he should let us know. I thought he said 10:30 EST when we discussed this when we played Cards Against Humanity. But if it's sooner, then that's fine by me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah its post MGS 4 now. Rose and Jack are killed and Raiden is obviously back in a cyborg suit. It was originally supposed to be about how the patriots turned him into a cyborg[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck is jack? I remember rose being annoying as fuck in MGS2.

[quote name='The Crotch']Okay, I officially kind of like how Heart of the Swarm is looking right now.

Just buff carriers, berks.[/QUOTE]

You're a mainly toss player right? I vaguely remember you having an immortal avatar for quite while.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueScrote']Who the fuck is jack? I remember rose being annoying as fuck in MGS2.

.[/QUOTE]
Jack is Raiden's real name and his son's name IIRC

[quote name='whoknows']That's uncreative. Raiden is such a loser.[/QUOTE]
I don't think raiden had much time to name his son you know the whole getting his whole body replaced into a cyborg suit thing.

[quote name='BlueScrote']You're a mainly toss player right? I vaguely remember you having an immortal avatar for quite while.[/QUOTE]
Protoss all day erry day. I like that they've finally realized that, while observers are awesome, we do kind of need some other form of mobile detection. Also nice to see that the new terran landmine missile launcher can no longer hit cloaked units. Because a fucking landmine that can one-shot observers is pretty bullshit.

[quote name='The Crotch']Protoss all day erry day. I like that they've finally realized that, while observers are awesome, we do kind of need some other form of mobile detection. Also nice to see that the new terran landmine missile launcher can no longer hit cloaked units. Because a fucking landmine that can one-shot observers is pretty bullshit.[/QUOTE]

When I played WoL, I played mostly Zerg, but there have been tons of balance changes since then. I feel like blizzard just throws random crap to Terran just to see what sticks.

Heart of the Swarm has very much been "throw shit at the wall" since the beginning. It's absurd how much some of the units have changed from what they were designed as, especially the oracle and the widow mine which is actually not a mine anymore but a missile launcher.
[quote name='linkpwns']Guys look I'm on skype![/QUOTE]
BSG tomorry?

Yeah, the old hydralisk was the good kind of "walks around and just shoots things" unit. Roaches just have shitty range and never fucking die. They also fucked up the naming scheme for zerg. Brood War zerg never had anything named after a real animal, and now they're getting a bunch of them.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, the old hydralisk was the good kind of "walks around and just shoots things" unit. Roaches just have shitty range and never fucking die. They also fucked up the naming scheme for zerg. Brood War zerg never had anything named after a real animal, and now they're getting a bunch of them.[/QUOTE]
I think I've seen overlord bird before

Oh, Civ V enemies. Throwing your entire army at a fortress in a tiny mountain chokepoint full of muskets, crossbows, and cannons in the north while the bulk of my army runs around unopposed in the south. Thanks for Nicaea and Constantinople, Boudica.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would only want to play Joust but I don't own a move controller nor want to own one, let alone several.

Why the fuck isn't that game on phones?

Why the hell are railroads in the modern era, on par with flight? Not gonna have them 'til the god damn 1900s.

C'MON CIV 5 GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back