GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The endings in ME3 were all a joke. The dude in charge of the endings watched Inception far too many times. I bet he thought it was "deep".[/QUOTE]
And you saw the improved version.

[quote name='KingBroly']That Dark Souls 2 trailer gave me serious Ghosts n' Goblins vibes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. All that CG definitly reminds me of Ghosts'n Goblins.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time last night. It was a lot of fun. Still have to watch the VGAs that I recorded.[/QUOTE]

It is totally fun and you don't need to watch that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I own Cards Against Humanity and all the expansions, but haven't had the occasion to actually play it yet. :\[/QUOTE]

I "own" all of it too :cool:

[quote name='linkpwns']GUYS HOW DID WE MISS THE VGAS TOGETHER?!
Sorry, I was too drunk anyway.

Also, this:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6853117/look-at-this-instagram-nickelback-parody[/QUOTE]

Uraizen and I watched it together. Well, more like I yelled at Rai Rai all the things that were happening while he ignoring me. It still counts though.

So besides dark siders 2 and that probably maybe it could be MGS trailer not much was shown in a 2 hour period.

I'm over it. Doesn't matter what choice is picked, there needs to be an ending with closure. None of them had one.

This is what I tell myself is the ending to Mass Effect 3.

To make the ending really hit home, there needed to be this kid running through the grass with the Normandy, just like in one of the trailers of the game. Then the kid comes up over a grassy hill and you come country side of tomb stones with people infront of some of them. The kid run past all of the tombstones still playing around with the Normandy ship and then trips and falls over breaking the toy. As the camera pans on the broken Normandy ship, you see someone bend over to pick it up (this person will be whoever your Romance option was, and if no Romance, then it will be defaulted to Hackett. This person also has clearly aged 30 years).

As the little kid is trying to stand up, you see bits of tears coming out. The person picks up the pieces of the Normandy ship in their hands you see a glint of tear drops fall on the broken Normandy. The little kid takes the broken toy, the camera pans out ward and you see a tombstone marked differently than others. The N7 insignia is clearly present on the tombstone and the person bends down to place something (this item would be prevalent to the Romance option, ie Garrus would place a rifle down, Ashley/Kaiden would place their N7 tags, etc.) and as the person is standing up, you'll see a glimpse of the name "Shepard".

The person would than salute the tombstone and the little kid follows in as well placing the Normandy toy on the tombstone in a fashion where it looks unbroken and imitate the salute (the person would help make sure the salute is proper and then have a tearful smile towards the kid). In this moment you hear the words "You did it..." Depending on the Romance option, they may have a like bit of a quirk after it (I can see Jack saying "You did it, and I haven't been laid in 30 years you son of bitch."). The camera will slowly back out and you'll see fireworks go off and hear people of all races cheering. This is in commemoration of when the Reapers were destroyed/synthesized 30 years ago. In the background you'll see that the burial site is actually at the base of the now non-functioning Conduit and encompasses a much larger area than imagined (think along the idea of a city wide memorial).

As the camera pans outward to show the New London, it starts to climb upwards to space with the focus on London and it keeps backing out showing the fireworks all over Earth and keeps backing out even further showing the Alliance ships around Earth and further it backs out of our solar system and then to our galaxy and just as it goes beyond our galaxy the screen starts to fade to black and then the music cues for the credits.

There, I think am now done with anything Mass Effect related. Also did anyone ask why we can hear the explosions in space? I mean, the game prided itself on trying to make sense of our world in a near future. There is no sound in space. That whole epic scene before Earth would have been awesome if it as just this ominous soft epic music playing.

WOAH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DARK SOULS 2 WAS ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY

My vagina is now too wet for me to go into work comfortably.

Also, Joosh says we can play Cards Against Humanity on that online boardgame thing? We should do ittt

[quote name='j-cart']Also did anyone ask why we can hear the explosions in space?[/QUOTE]

Because the sensors aboard the ship simulate sound.

Duh.

[quote name='linkpwns']Also, Joosh says we can play Cards Against Humanity on that online boardgame thing? We should do ittt[/QUOTE]
We already have, berk.
[quote name='j-cart']
There, I think am now done with anything Mass Effect related. Also did anyone ask why we can hear the explosions in space? I mean, the game prided itself on trying to make sense of our world in a near future. There is no sound in space. That whole epic scene before Earth would have been awesome if it as just this ominous soft epic music playing.[/QUOTE]
One of Bioware's writers was briefly interviewed at a PAX a while back and asked why the "space battle" cutscenes didn't look anything like they were described as in the codex. The interview answer was basically, "We really wanted to do Star Wars-y space battle cutscenes."

[quote name='GUNNM']http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/dec/08/mega-man-x-street-fighter-announced/#comments

fan made mega man game but for PC only...[/QUOTE]

You make PC only sound like a bad thing :D

[quote name='Indignate']Because the sensors aboard the ship simulate sound.

Duh.[/QUOTE]

I can get behind this.

[quote name='The Crotch']We already have, berk.

One of Bioware's writers was briefly interviewed at a PAX a while back and asked why the "space battle" cutscenes didn't look anything like they were described as in the codex. The interview answer was basically, "We really wanted to do Star Wars-y space battle cutscenes."[/QUOTE]

Star Wars-y space battle cutscenes. Remind me to use "Star Wars-y..." to explain everything.

[quote name='linkpwns']WOAH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DARK SOULS 2 WAS ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY

Also, Joosh says we can play Cards Against Humanity on that online boardgame thing? We should do ittt[/QUOTE]
$$$$a, we should play.

---------
The Skrillex mission in Far Cry 3 is one of the best things ever.

[quote name='linkpwns']WOAH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DARK SOULS 2 WAS ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY

Also, Joosh says we can play Cards Against Humanity on that online boardgame thing? We should do ittt[/QUOTE]

What happened to you buying Sony Smash?

Uraizen says he really wants to play it with you.

One of these days I'll play ME3. I feel like I have a lot of games I'd like to play but nothing that is really "must play" anymore.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Uraizen is worried for me because it's Saturday night and I'm not drunk.[/QUOTE]

And why not mister?

Man, Zone of the Enders 1 is such a nifty game. Can't wait to play 2 once I finish it up (never got to play the 2nd one back in the day)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I need to go, just as bad as you, what I had this morning, I don't even want to say to you.[/QUOTE]

At least you haven't been sitting in your car, yes, now for days.

[quote name='Luxuria']Jello shots, man.[/QUOTE]

891363_o.gif

[/QUOTE]

Hawt.

And Dark Souls 2 sounds exciting as well... :cool:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hey![/QUOTE]
hey Jaysp where mykey?
[quote name='distgfx']Boost combo.[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
[quote name='The Crotch']You've got BOOST POWER![/QUOTE]
Love F Zero X. But I love GX more.

That line is in GX, too. I remember this because the game kept covering up my god damn screen with all these words and numbers every lap.

fuck, that game was good. Multiplayer was kinda lame, though. Wish you could have done the story-mode levels in multiplayer.

[quote name='The Crotch']That line is in GX, too. I remember this because the game kept covering up my god damn screen with all these words and numbers every lap.

fuck, that game was good. Multiplayer was kinda lame, though. Wish you could have done the story-mode levels in multiplayer.[/QUOTE]
We'll never see another F Zero like those either. :cry: Nintendo doesn't have the balls, and they probably wouldn't let Sega make another one. Amusement Vision is defunct too, so unless they kept those peeps, I wouldn't care.
Boost combo.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We'll never see another F Zero like those either. :cry: Nintendo doesn't have the balls, and they probably wouldn't let Sega make another one. Amusement Vision is defunct too, so unless they kept those peeps, I wouldn't care.

Boost combo.[/QUOTE]

Boost combo.

(Am I doing this right?)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Boost combo.[/QUOTE]

Boost combo.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Boost combo.

(Am I doing this right?)[/QUOTE]

Boost combo.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Was it ever in question that it wouldn't be canon?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think kojima said it wouldn't be when they announced platinum games was taking over

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah I think kojima said it wouldn't be when they announced platinum games was taking over[/QUOTE]

There were some major changes to MGR's story I think.
It was originally supposed to take place between 2 and 4.
Then Platinum took over and it became an action game and Kojima made them move the story to post MGS4, I think?

Yeah its post MGS 4 now. Rose and Jack are killed and Raiden is obviously back in a cyborg suit. It was originally supposed to be about how the patriots turned him into a cyborg

I should play MGS4 again, since they added a full install option. ^__^

Boost combo.
Boost combo.
[quote name='The Crotch']You've got BOOST POWER![/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Boost combo. [/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
Boost combo.
Boost combo.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Boost combo.

(Am I doing this right?)[/QUOTE]
Boost combo.
[quote name='distgfx']Boost combo.[/quote]
Boost combo.
Boost combo.
Boost combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back