GGT 207 is full of lazy, boardgame playing jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Haiguyz! Itzj_cartz!

Ihatezdizthreadnow![/QUOTE]

Hai j_cartz!

Have u ever thought about makin ur hair pink liek ledaz?

[quote name='GUNNM']Lightning pulls that pink hair off better[/QUOTE]

Doesn't count, she isn't real.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Two in the pink, one in the stink.[/QUOTE]

Shocker!

Big weekend, The Hobbit comes out in theaters this Friday!

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, F-35s.[/QUOTE]

I realize that I've missed this conversation but are they looking at the A, B, or C models?

If anything, the A models (which are what I think would make the most sense for Canada of the three) are probably the least problematic.

F-35A. By far makes the most sense, but the sheer cost of the other two is also dragging up the price.

What we need is a cheap, reliable fighter to run patrols over a very large, inhospitable area. The F-35A is an expensive, single-engine stealth fighter. That is the opposite of everything we need.

feels good to finally have finished Mass Effect 3 and get started on my Steam games I've been meaning to play for so long... Hotline Miami was awesome and I want to play through it again to unlock the real shit.

[quote name='The Crotch']Joel is the worst cylon ever.

The F-35 is still stupid.

I'm going to have to buy a 3DS for Fire Emblem at some point.[/QUOTE]

I thought Crapcom was done with Fire Emblem?

tumblr_ma35mkOKCG1qgm616o1_500.gif

[quote name='The Crotch']Joel is the worst cylon ever.[/QUOTE]
You're just mad because I rely heavily on theatricality.

Also, I kind of suck.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol didn't Canada get rid of all its nukes? What do you need planes for if you don't have any nukes?[/QUOTE]
I still can't tell if this is a serious post or not.
[quote name='gunm']I thought Crapcom was done with Fire Emblem?[/QUOTE]
You joke, but Capcom is responsible for creating and then mothballing my other favourite JRPG franchise, Breath of Fire.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']You're just mad because I rely heavily on theatricality.

Also, I kind of suck.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, with you being in the brig for so absurdly long and acting so pro-human, you should have kept up the charade a little bit longer so I could have given my cards to Josh and made everyone think he was the second cylon.

And, yeah, that was bad timing for your super crisis. Always read the text on the cards.

[quote name='The Crotch']I still can't tell if this is a serious post or not.

You joke, but Capcom is responsible for creating and then mothballing my other favourite JRPG franchise, Breath of Fire.

Honestly, with you being in the brig for so absurdly long and acting so pro-human, you should have kept up the charade a little bit longer so I could have given my cards to Josh and made everyone think he was the second cylon.

And, yeah, that was bad timing for your super crisis. Always read the text on the cards.[/QUOTE]
War plan re

I'm not sure if I saw it right: did Heart of the Swarm introduce protoss air units that don't suck?

Juding by the amount of people on TL demanding nerfs, I'd say the answer is yes.

[quote name='The Crotch']

And, yeah, that was bad timing for your super crisis. Always read the text on the cards.[/QUOTE]
I was honestly thinking about keeping it up for a while longer, but I didn't know how long to keep acting human since it was my first time playing. Didn't really expect the game to be as long as it was, but I'm sure next time will be better! Really excited for the next game. I'll be sure to read the cards more next time.

------------------

Finished Far Cry 3. End is kinda disappointing.

[quote name='The Crotch']You joke, but Capcom is responsible for creating and then mothballing my other favourite JRPG franchise, Breath of Fire.[/QUOTE]

No joke, unfortunately. Although I think I did confuse Fire Emblem and Breath of Fire. :p

Anyway, JRPGs are in a big time slump. I don't think we'll see either of these franchises resurrected any time soon... :cry:

[quote name='The Crotch']I'm not sure if I saw it right: did Heart of the Swarm introduce protoss air units that don't suck?

Juding by the amount of people on TL demanding nerfs, I'd say the answer is yes.
[/QUOTE]

Are there any decent anti-air ground units for Zerg?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I
Finished Far Cry 3. End is kinda disappointing.[/QUOTE]

I am sure they will have DLC to help in that department.

[quote name='gunm']No joke, unfortunately. Although I think I did confuse Fire Emblem and Breath of Fire. :p

Anyway, JRPGs are in a big time slump. I don't think we'll see either of these franchises resurrected any time soon... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Crapcom put their bets into Dragon's Dogma anyways.

[quote name='gunm']No joke, unfortunately. Although I think I did confuse Fire Emblem and Breath of Fire. :p

Anyway, JRPGs are in a big time slump. I don't think we'll see either of these franchises resurrected any time soon... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Breath of Fire is dead as they come - which is kinda funny, given how huge a role reincarnation plays in the series - but the new Fire Emblem comes out in, like... February.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I was honestly thinking about keeping it up for a while longer, but I didn't know how long to keep acting human since it was my first time playing. Didn't really expect the game to be as long as it was, but I'm sure next time will be better! Really excited for the next game. I'll be sure to read the cards more next time.[/QUOTE]
See, your general line of thinking for the game was good, but it was bad in your position. An early-game cylon wants to stick around and sow paranoia, but you got found out so quickly (and you didn't defend yourself at all when accused) that you had to spend 80% of the game sitting around for anyone to even entertain the possibility than you might not have been the cylon. Confusing people is nice and all, but that just ain't efficient. Really, in an early-game situation like that where everyone is convinced that you're the cylon, you're probably best off just revealing yourself after using whatever once-per-game ability you have if it's a good one. That's the reason I hung around on the ship after getting brigged - I was waiting for a skill check to use my automatic fail power on.

And yeah, lots of people are guilty of not reading their cards enough. I still haven't see anyone play investigative committee (all cards go into the skill check face up) or scientific research (all blues are positive for the skill check).

So are we playing again on Monday or do we want to meet for another game sooner or what?[quote name='panzerfaust']Yeah I can't believe The Last Story wasn't nominated for Spike's GOTY.[/QUOTE]
And where were you last night, young man?
[quote name='j-cart']Are there any decent anti-air ground units for Zerg?[/QUOTE]
Zerg anti-air is getting nerfed pretty heavily, actually. Hydras get a speed boost upgrade on lair tech, but infestors are much worse than in Wings of Liberty. Which is good, because infestors are god-tier anti-air in Wings.

The only problem now is how to stop ZvZ from becoming muta wars. Which is still more entertaining than roach-infestor vs hydra-roach-infestor, but not ideal.

[quote name='distgfx']
1355015669218l7icy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Oh that's how that evasive move looks. I have 300 hours played on DMC 4 and never did that move once.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I must be doing something right.

HellYeah.png
[/QUOTE]

Indeed, that's a whoknows-esque list.

[quote name='GUNNM']I have 300 hours played on DMC 4 and never did that move once.[/QUOTE]

I think that's more impressive than doing the evasive move itself.
It's not hard.

I never practiced evading or even royal guard with dante. I'm an attack until the person is dead kinda guy

[quote name='whoknows']Nero is the best[/QUOTE]
having dante as an uncle would be pretty badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back