GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather he stay with the diablo franchise, just to keep him contained. god only knows what he's managed to do to another project.

guerrilla should also be embarrassed for that Killzone 4 footage. what an absolute bore that developer is.

Xbox woulda showed a console during their console announcement
jus sayin
Looks like I'm sticking with my shitty banned used game console :(

[quote name='j-cart']I got wet over nothing. No console and no price.

Sony is saving up on its details for dat E3.[/QUOTE]

You were expecting more?

The leaks all said that there would be no price announced today. :lol:

[quote name='panzerfaust']i'd rather he stay with the diablo franchise, just to keep him contained. god only knows what he's managed to do to another project.

guerrilla should also be embarrassed for that Killzone 4 footage. what an absolute bore that developer is.[/QUOTE]

That was Crysis 4. Obviously DmC has hindered your observational abilities.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Your xbox is banned?[/QUOTE]
Nah lotta rumors saying XBOX 720 will ban used games.
I'm glad we're seeing more single console game developers branching out to other systems. I hope we get God of war 5 on xbox now

[quote name='BlueScrote']So BF3 is gonna take 10 hours to download. Damnit origin.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up on steam if you want to co-op/squad up. I was thinking about getting the DLC, but X-Com is on sale today, gonna pick up that instead :p

Will do. I imagine we play at different times though.

fuck xbox has an update too. All I want is to play some gaems.

Blizzard has made too much money to screw up Titan. It's going to be something beyond our comprehension. That meteor that hit Russia was probably just marketing for the game.

Sony PS4 bullshit was hilarious. Super Metro Social Media Circle Jerk festival featuring CrysisZone, Infamous 3, Assassin's Dogs, and some other shit I don't care about. :drool:

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finally got onto gaf and from the thread titles they're losing their minds.[/QUOTE]
Most of them have already lost their minds prior to this announcement.
[quote name='j-cart']Hit me up on steam if you want to co-op/squad up. I was thinking about getting the DLC, but X-Com is on sale today, gonna pick up that instead :p[/QUOTE]
I'm still debating getting X-Com.

This is why I shop at amazon
Hello,

We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of $0.75 for your Order 107-5637312-0821010.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B002BRZ8FW
Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

[quote name='panzerfaust']Blizzard has made too much money to screw up Titan. It's going to be something beyond our comprehension. That meteor that hit Russia was probably just marketing for the game.[/QUOTE]

brozerfaust where have you been?

how many of you guys can say you've hung out with ihadfg in real life? huh, huh? and rolento (on two occasions?)

once hank makes me food i'll disappear forever...

I just thought you were a shoo-in.

Proved me wrong when you didn't show up. What a fool I was.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']how many of you guys can say you've hung out with ihadfg in real life?[/QUOTE]

TMK

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']how many of you guys can say you've hung out with ihadfg in real life? huh, huh? and rolento (on two occasions?)

once hank makes me food i'll disappear forever...[/QUOTE]

Haven't you hung out with Seanr? And PatFortengbafssdf

[quote name='BlueScrote']brozerfaust where have you been?[/QUOTE]

He's been comatose for the past couple of weeks... ever since DmC blew his mind.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']how many of you guys can say you've hung out with ihadfg in real life? huh, huh?[/QUOTE]

I have, he took me on a date to a Chinese restaurant in 2011.
Alright the date part might not be true, but we did hang out and go to a Chinese restaurant.

[quote name='BlueScrote']brozerfaust where have you been?[/QUOTE]

dunno, been exploring the web, did some soul searching, started writing a book.

and now i'm staying at the GGT inn for a bit.

I liked the PS4, sorta. It was cool. I can't see Microsoft having a better showing of their new console seeing as they are focusing too much on the Kinect and internet explorer, and it doesn't seem like they plan to divert from that.

I was happy when Ono appeared, but was disappointed by the time he left.

The PS4 has some nice ideas. Let's just see what Microsoft has in store. Maybe they'll get Diablo 3, too! BEST GAEM EVUR.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']
once hank makes me food i'll disappear forever...[/QUOTE]
After we eat a shit ton of food and drink a few gallons of Kraken, we'll probably both want to disappear. lol

[quote name='hankmecrankme']After we eat a shit ton of food and drink a few gallons of Kraken, we'll probably both want to disappear. lol[/QUOTE]

Only after he sends you that box.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm just happy they're making a sequel to 2012 GOTY Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

But it's not Dragon's Dogma. ._.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']THERE WERE NO WOMEN AT PS4 EVENT
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i dont buy ps4 because they are sexist

http://kotaku.com/5985822/why-were-there-no-women-presenters-at-the-playstation-4-event[/QUOTE]
Best article all year. Can't wait for the one about Ubisoft not allowing a Nerf presence.

[quote name='panzerfaust']dunno, been exploring the web, did some soul searching, started writing a book.

and now i'm staying at the GGT inn for a bit.[/QUOTE]
We offer full service. *wink-wink* ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']After we eat a shit ton of food and drink a few gallons of Kraken, we'll probably both want to disappear. lol[/QUOTE]
This sounds like a grand time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only after he sends you that box.[/QUOTE]
DAT BOX.

Oh yeah, if anyone doesn't plan on doing so, vote on Walking Dead and Borderlands 2 (or PS All-Stars) on the PSN voting thing. I want sales on them quite bad.

Okay, so... for those who beat MGR.
Was anybody else mind-fucked when you had to fight the senator himself after beating that giant ass robot? Raiden slamming the robot was hilarious enough as it is, but then the senator just comes out, kicks ass, and spews the line "nanomachines, son." I am soooo glad I bought the dodge for this fight.

Watched the Sony deal. My favorite part was with that Sony Move rock jam. I had flashbacks to that Nintendro E3 with the spazzing drummer and that gif. I was rolling on the floor.

Nothing really shocked me, tho. Stupid social gaming is killing my hobby. I'm learning to deal with it, but dammit there's too many assholes.

[quote name='Luxuria']Speaking of which, I still need to play Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

I would send it to you if Josh didn't already claim it.

And I would send it to Josh if I didn't already sell it to make way for Dark Arisen.

Just wait for Dark Arisen to come out and get that. It comes with the original game and all the new stuff.

#DarkArisen2013GOTY

I can safely assume noone other than you has beat MGR.
Frost is like in chapter 1 I'm almost done with ch 3 and and I have no idea where joel is.

This hot girl is gonna cosplay as raiden this part of her costume already
a67fa87a7b3911e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Okay, so... for those who beat MGR.
Was anybody else mind-fucked when you had to fight the senator himself after beating that giant ass robot? Raiden slamming the robot was hilarious enough as it is, but then the senator just comes out, kicks ass, and spews the line "nanomachines, son." I am soooo glad I bought the dodge for this fight.
[/QUOTE]

I hear that's suppose to be some kind of commentary on MGS bosses. I'm guessing it's that line about nanomachines that does it.

[quote name='Indignate']
I hear that's suppose to be some kind of commentary on MGS bosses. I'm guessing it's that line about nanomachines that does it.
[/QUOTE]

I don't see it, but I do know that the boss was awesome. You get Sam's sword and get to kick the Senator's ass all while the vocals for the soundtrack start to kick up. First round you get your ass kicked, second is a fist to fist fight(?!), then you finally get to whoop his ass. Him throwing the robot's parts at you, you using blade mode to stop his regeneration, pulling his heart out, etc. Man... that was a great way to end the game. Just the right amount of difficulty for a game like this. Even if you were a bitch, there's like... four regeneration items dropped from the robot's parts each time you slice them after he throws them at you. They completely regenerate your health, too! I'm already on Chapter 2 through my Hard playthrough. Noticed a few differences between the two difficulties already gameplay-wise, I'm digging it.

I just sent a text and my phone tried to autocorrect a word to "swag." I laughed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only after he sends you that box.[/QUOTE]
That box doesn't exist. It never did!
[quote name='Luxuria']But it's not Dragon's Dogma. ._.[/QUOTE]
Sure looks like it.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']We offer full service. *wink-wink* ;)
[/quote]
Gross.
This sounds like a grand time.
You're invited, of course. :bouncy:
:drool:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh yeah, if anyone doesn't plan on doing so, vote on Walking Dead and Borderlands 2 (or PS All-Stars) on the PSN voting thing. I want sales on them quite bad.[/QUOTE]
Link me please, for I am lazy.
[quote name='Indignate']It totally is.

deep down>dd>Dragon's Dogma

Also, there's a fuckin dragon in that trailer. Nothing else has dragons. Confirms it.[/QUOTE]
Amen.
[quote name='Luxuria']Dragon's Dogma isn't a new IP doeee.

Speaking of which, I still need to play Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]
I'm still hoping they dump it on PC. If not, no big deal. I'll just never play it. :booty:
[quote name='Krymner']Watched the Sony deal. My favorite part was with that Sony Move rock jam. I had flashbacks to that Nintendro E3 with the spazzing drummer and that gif. I was rolling on the floor.

Nothing really shocked me, tho. Stupid social gaming is killing my hobby. I'm learning to deal with it, but dammit there's too many assholes.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on both parts. Stupid social media bullshit. GTFO of here. :nottalking:
[quote name='Indignate']I would send it to you if Josh didn't already claim it.

And I would send it to Josh if I didn't already sell it to make way for Dark Arisen.

Just wait for Dark Arisen to come out and get that. It comes with the original game and all the new stuff.

#DarkArisen2013GOTY[/QUOTE]
WTF is Dark Arisen? Sounds like some band you and Mikey would like.

"Bro, didja hear that new Dark Arisen album? IT'S fuckING TIGHT!! I KNOW, RITE???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back