GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow
the spams getting even worse.
now they pm

shyally
CAG in Training
are you willing to make a review for me if i send the goods to you for free.
Dear sir,

So happy to write a letter to you .i know you are a senior member in this forum and you have a great influence among member .and you are good at vidoe games. so are you willing to make a review for me if i send video games to you for free.

Waiting for your contact.

I knew it was spam
when he refered to my great influence upon member(s)

I loved asura's wrath I even bought all the DLC but it was like 2 mins of action and 45 mins of cutscenes every time. kinda like MGS 4
ah shit

[quote name='GUNNM']I loved asura's wrath I even bought all the DLC but it was like 2 mins of action and 45 mins of cutscenes every time. kinda like MGS 4
ah shit[/QUOTE]
Did you get the Street Fighter DLC? Was it worth it?

The one with ryu was better as it included challenges. The one with akuma was meh you fight him on the moon and then he turns into oni and thats pretty much it.

Did anyone buy Anarchy Reigns?

Really enjoying BF3. The sound design continues to amaze me. I can't say I'm used to the super long matches though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Did anyone buy Anarchy Reigns?

Really enjoying BF3. The sound design continues to amaze me. I can't say I'm used to the super long matches though.[/QUOTE]

DICE has always kicked ass with sound design. I played some Bad Company 2 cranked up, you could hear firefights off in the distance, and the echo of explosions hitting the walls around you and shit. It's great.

I really liked what I played of Asura's Wrath in a "this is stupid, but hilarious" kind of way.

And I bought Anarchy Reigns, but haven't opened it yet.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Grey Fox? Yeah, it's free to everyone in EU.[/QUOTE]
I think it came with the game. It costs 240 MSP on the UK market

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I did![/QUOTE]

So did Rai Rai and I!

[quote name='ihadFG']And I bought Anarchy Reigns, but haven't opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

You motherfucker! While haven't you told us and played with us?

It's like you don't even talk to us anymore.

tumblr_m9kurbcF3e1roqzhuo1_500.gif

[quote name='GUNNM']I think it came with the game. It costs 240 MSP on the UK market[/QUOTE]

strange.

[quote name='Indignate']So did Rai Rai and I!
[/QUOTE]

I asked Rai Rai if Anarchy Reigns was any good and if I should buy it from GS when it was $20.
He gave me a strong "No."
That was that.

[quote name='distgfx']I forgot, I still have an extra bayonetta code for anarchy reigns. You guys should fight to the death for it.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, I don't need it. I'm generous enough to let those other two fight for it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I asked Rai Rai if Anarchy Reigns was any good and if I should buy it from GS when it was $20.
He gave me a strong "No."
That was that.[/QUOTE]

Rai Rai doesn't like brawlers. It's not his fault.

[quote name='distgfx']I forgot, I still have an extra bayonetta code for anarchy reigns. You guys should fight to the death for it.[/QUOTE]
I'll take it if no one else wants it. I didn't get one.

[quote name='ihadFG']I really liked what I played of Asura's Wrath in a "this is stupid, but hilarious" kind of way.

And I bought Anarchy Reigns, but haven't opened it yet.[/QUOTE]TBH, I didn't like it. I was thinking I would since it was Platinum, but nope.

I just beat Naruto: UNS Generations. Love it. Played MGS Rising last night, amazing so far. Worked on Fire Emblem a little on 3DS while my car was getting serviced.

I'd take iiiiit. It'd probably be the only reason I'd actually play that game.

Man, it has been a crazy as fuck weekend.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd take iiiiit. It'd probably be the only reason I'd actually play that game.

Man, it has been a crazy as fuck weekend.[/QUOTE]

Already sent it to Rei, sorry.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nope, no used games. PS4 is so advanced, you can't even use used peripherals with it. Stop buying used controllers, assholes. You're killing the industry. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

This isn't true.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']This isn't true.[/QUOTE]
I don't see any evidence that says otherwise. I'm gonna go with hank on this one

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']This isn't true.[/QUOTE]
You might want to take a peek at the opening post.
[quote name='GUNNM']I don't see any evidence that says otherwise. I'm gonna go with hank on this one[/QUOTE]
Shit yeah, I'm always right. :cool:

Y'all should buy a PS4 at launch so I can "share" my Calladuty 10 videos with you. :bouncy:

God dammit. I built a city one hex off in Civ 5 and now it can't reach, like, 60% of the resources I built it specifically to utilize.

[quote name='GUNNM']Another strike against xbox. I can view hank's videos on PS4[/QUOTE]
Shit yeah you can. Wait until you see my top tier f10w play. :cool:
[quote name='GUNNM']Can I view your cool MGR combo videos?[/QUOTE]
Ain't got it, and I hope you like watching me mash square and triangle in brade mode.
[quote name='Indignate']I don't know, guys.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Keep it down.

People are currently having real problems.[/QUOTE]
Talk to us, dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back