GGT 217 will work 3 jobs just to buy a PS4 and every launch title. It's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']As opposed to what?
Are these games you haven't "purchased" yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Basically I don't have the bag icon because I've never "purchased" but the button says "Download". Then when I accept the download and cancel it the bag appears.

I don't know how since she can't even put the Pringles in her mouth.

[quote name='Indignate']Why would you take Forensic Psych?

And yes, it's Spanish, but then it's also a Cuban so...[/QUOTE]

I love psych and have for years now, and the legal system fascinates me. Not really into the clinical stuff. I love the class but the assignments are somewhat tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Luxuria']I don't know how since she can't even put the Pringles in her mouth.[/QUOTE]

It's because she doesn't have time to aim correctly into her mouth.

BDrEaUzCYAAzfT_.jpg:large

[quote name='whoknows']I also like her weirdly shaped eyebrows.

Do you think she would do mine for me?[/QUOTE]

Her eyebrows are fantastic. Don't know why Jake Heart likes to hate.

[quote name='GUNNM']I thought that was the legacy of kain symbol until it goolged it just now[/QUOTE]

Have you not seen her tattoo youtube videos or what?

[quote name='GUNNM']whoknows tries to help the cag community and his thread is deleted[/QUOTE]

I know!

That was sooooo disrespectful of the mod who did that.

[quote name='Indignate']

Have you not seen her tattoo youtube videos or what?[/QUOTE]
you should post them so I have something to view while I'm eating my subway tomorrow but now I need rest I've been playing MGR so much my eyeballs are burning

[quote name='GUNNM']you should post them so I have something to view while I'm eating my subway tomorrow but know I need rest I've been playing MGR so much my eyeballs are burning[/QUOTE]

I've posted them several times as it is.

In fact, I'm quite disappointed with you.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']System Settings > Automatic Update > On > pick a time > now you're on the automatic checkbox list:

[] Download game patches
[] Download the latest system software
[] Download recommended games and videos (assuming this is checked for you)
[] Upload saved data to online storage
[] Sync trophy information with the server

I turned that off because I didn't want it downloading demos for me... I'm thinking maybe if it's on then it sees the free PS+ content and downloads it for you, making the "purchase" in the process.[/QUOTE]
I don't think that it does "purchase" automatically, because I have it set to do that stuff and I still have to do it myself. At least I've had to for the last few things. The only things I've ever had it download without me starting the downloads myself were the GoW and Sony Smash betas.

[quote name='icebeast']Yes. Basically I don't have the bag icon because I've never "purchased" but the button says "Download". Then when I accept the download and cancel it the bag appears.[/QUOTE]

Weird.

Definitely wasn't like that for me this week.

Crotch: WHAT THE fuck is up with the aliens on Impossible? Those guys are hitting me for crits even if I am behind a full shield cover. I haven't even gotten a chance to name my soldiers yet...

I beat Rising. That last boss battle is probably one of the best that has ever been made. Just fucking amazing on so many levels. Also, that soundtrack was perfect. Really disappointing the soundtrack that came with the CE didn't have vocals on the tracks.

[quote name='Indignate']Can I parry a parry?[/QUOTE]
Perry parried a parry once and created a vacuum of space in his living room.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I beat Rising. That last boss battle is probably one of the best that has ever been made. Just fucking amazing on so many levels. Also, that soundtrack was perfect. Really disappointing the soundtrack that came with the CE didn't have vocals on the tracks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't get why the soundtrack is instrumental only.

I could probably do Mistral and Samuel, but I don't think I could do anyone else without taking damage. I actually was able to do Mistral's fight without taking damage in normal, so it should be pretty easy with an upgraded Fox blade in hard mode.

Monsoon would be the hardest for me. He fucks my shit up every time.

yeah Monsoon seems the hardest because he seems more random.
Sundowner would probably be the easiest for me unless that helicopter randomly hits me.

[quote name='j-cart']Crotch: WHAT THE fuck is up with the aliens on Impossible? Those guys are hitting me for crits even if I am behind a full shield cover. I haven't even gotten a chance to name my soldiers yet...[/QUOTE]
Impossible gives them a crazy accuracy bonus. Half cover is 100% useless on Impossible, and Thin Men in particular are crazy-ass pistol snipers.

Play on Classic. It's the way the game's meant to be played.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']So I'm not the only one who hates Monsoon?[/QUOTE]

Monsoon took me untold amounts of tries to beat. I could do it easily now, but I think my "battle" time for the fight when I cleared it was over 45 minutes.
I could knock him down to 70% health no problem, but then occasionally I would somehow "miss" the zandatsu of a vehicle he threw, that takes off ridiculous amounts of health on hard. I threw I don't know how many EM grenades at him and never had it hit clean for the longest time so I didn't realize that was how you needed to make it so you could hit him once he started the magic pieces bullshit. I finally start getting it down and on a good run would get him to 40% or so; then he pulled that Lorentz force crap; I swear that shit took 50%+ health when it hit me... combined with the random "i can't see stuff off camera, but hey, it hit me for 5% after it crashed" bs, that took forever.
Mistral wasn't bad. My health was low, but I managed to beat her on the first try. Monsoon took me over 10 tries, I think, possibly more.

fucking prick.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Monsoon took me untold amounts of tries to beat. I could do it easily now, but I think my "battle" time for the fight when I cleared it was over 45 minutes.
I could knock him down to 70% health no problem, but then occasionally I would somehow "miss" the zandatsu of a vehicle he threw, that takes off ridiculous amounts of health on hard. I threw I don't know how many EM grenades at him and never had it hit clean for the longest time so I didn't realize that was how you needed to make it so you could hit him once he started the magic pieces bullshit. I finally start getting it down and on a good run would get him to 40% or so; then he pulled that Lorentz force crap; I swear that shit took 50%+ health when it hit me... combined with the random "i can't see stuff off camera, but hey, it hit me for 5% after it crashed" bs, that took forever.
Mistral wasn't bad. My health was low, but I managed to beat her on the first try. Monsoon took me over 10 tries, I think, possibly more.

fucking prick.[/QUOTE]
For his vehicle part the only way for me to safely destroy them all was jump up and then zandatsu

I don't care that much about BC. Just means there's no way I buy a new console before I'm totally done with current gen games--which I mostly planned on doing anyway as I don't game enough to pay launch prices anyway.

Otherwise, I don't replay old games anymore, so BC is moot for me.

[quote name='The Crotch']Impossible gives them a crazy accuracy bonus. Half cover is 100% useless on Impossible, and Thin Men in particular are crazy-ass pistol snipers.

Play on Classic. It's the way the game's meant to be played.[/QUOTE]

Restarted on Classic. Freaking Impossible was down right not cool. I had my soldiers panic and they were team killing like crazy. Thanks you assholes...

[quote name='j-cart']Restarted on Classic. Freaking Impossible was down right not cool. I had my soldiers panic and they were team killing like crazy. Thanks you assholes...[/QUOTE]
The original game had way better panic mechanics, anyway.

What continent are you starting on?

Asia is... cheaper stuff at the forge and the other thing (Officer's Academy?), I think. It's not bad, as that's some really expensive shit, but it takes a while just to get to them. Europe and South America are the two major losers.

[quote name='The Crotch']Asia is... cheaper stuff at the forge and the other thing (Officer's Academy?), I think. It's not bad, as that's some really expensive shit, but it takes a while just to get to them. Europe and South America are the two major losers.[/QUOTE]

That is what I figured, though Africa was really tempting to have the additional creds per month. I figured that I would out the additional creds after some time with the game.

The thing about Africa is that it's only three countries to Asia's four, so it's a lot easier to pick up that bonus later on via satellite coverage.

Game of the fucking year:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/02/22/welcome-to-pyongyang-north-korea-first-video-game-is-awful/?intcmp=features

Drive around Pyongyang looking for gas stations. Hell yes. Next gen is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back