GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

OK, Imma play a game today. I haven't played anything seriously in a week. . .Contenders are. . .

SSX
Torchlight 2
NG2
DMC HD
or something totally random. I don't know.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']ok, imma play a game today. I haven't played anything seriously in a week. . .contenders are. . .

Ssx
torchlight 2
ng2
dmc hd
or something totally random. I don't know.[/quote]

DMC HD, but only because I don't have it yet and can't do it myself.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']OK, Imma play a game today. I haven't played anything seriously in a week. . .Contenders are. . .

SSX
Torchlight 2
NG2
DMC HD
or something totally random. I don't know.[/QUOTE]
DMC 3 or bust! Or do what I'm doing replay MGS on ps2.
I just beat ocelot and SPOILERS someone loses a hand in the battle. I'm not saying who oh the suspense!

btw hank I've never played twin snakes before so I youtubed some of the cutscenes what an odd way to change the game in terms of cutscenes snake does a backflip for everything

To continue the celebration this week, we’re pleased to offer a special gift for PS Vita owners—by giving away four classic games for free exclusively in the PlayStation Vita Store! In addition, you’ll also find a brand new set of downloadable PS Vita games on sale at a great discount. The promotion starts tomorrow and runs through March 11th.

Here are the free games we’re giving away for PS Vita:

Wild Arms (PS one Classic)
Patapon (PSP)
Piyotama (PSP)
Patchwork Heroes (PSP)

Here are the PS Vita games that are on sale for a 30% discount. If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll get 50% off:

Army Corps of Hell
Big Sky: Infinity
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Dokuro
DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT
Knytt Underground
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes French
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Orgarhythm
Pure Chess
Retro City Rampage
Sine Mora (with Trial)
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter X Tekken
Sumioni: Demon Arts
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

We also added a few more games to the sale, with the following discounts as noted:

FIFA Soccer 13 (30% off)
Madden NFL 13 (30% off)
Oddworld Strangers Wrath (25% off) (New patch details here)

Nothing for me, really, but some good deals if you have PS+ and own a Vita.
SFxT and UMvC3 are spectacular. Blazblue is great too, but hard to recommend digitally; I think the file size is huge and it's not long for this world with BBCP coming.
Sine Mora is amazing.
Dokuro is fun/charming.

All worth the asking price at 50% off, IMO.

I'll probably pick up Stranger's Wrath... and it's nice to get 3/4 of the free games for free (already owned Wild Arms).

Awesome weekend. Buddy/instructor of mine DESTROYED his opponent yesterday for his second win in an amateur MMA bout.

His opponent basically had no chance, every attempt was stuffed and the sinking of a rear naked choke was smooth and quick. Four weeks of intense training camp for it all to finish a fight in 56 seconds.

We also had a girl from our training school get into the ring aswell. She went three rounds of some pretty vicious striking. For every punch her opponent threw, she threw three back. Unfortunately the judges didn't see that. Still, she went into the octagon, something I have yet to do, or even consider.

[quote name='whoknows']I liked Twin Snakes. Those cutscenes were awesome and entertaining.

Only good thing Silicon Knights has ever done.[/QUOTE]

Eternal Darkness would like a word.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Eternal Darkness would like a word.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine that game has aged well.

The gameplay wasn't so hot back then so it has to be worse now.

Yeah, I loved Eternal Darkness when it came out. Played through it back-to-back-to-back to get the best ending.

But I'd agree it probably hasn't aged well and would need a totally redone remake to still be really enjoyable today. But it was probably my favorite Gamecube game.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']twd isnt a game
so maybe thats why[/QUOTE]
It is a game. A point and click Adventure Game, but a game nontheless.

[quote name='GUNNM']gamefly is doing it wrong

Tomb Raider Low

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 ESRB: Teen

Low[/QUOTE]
I just got the text about getting Tomb Raider. So stoked.

[quote name='Krymner']I need to finish TWD. I stopped after the crap that was episode 3 and havent gotten back to it.[/QUOTE]
You really should. Episode 4 is pretty damn great.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']TWD's fantastic. I couldn't pull myself away from it. Thankfully, I waited until right before Episode 5 dropped to start playing. I would have hated waiting for each installment.

Now if only I did that with Breaking Bad.[/QUOTE]
Aww, why would you have wanted to do that for Breaking Bad? Half the fun is waiting for it to come on!

The other half is ruining Jesse's life.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']so pumped to dl MLB 13 the show later tonight :)[/QUOTE]
SWEET! I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore but I still want that MLB11 Dualshock 3. It looks so slick.

[quote name='whoknows']I can't imagine that game has aged well.

The gameplay wasn't so hot back then so it has to be worse now.[/QUOTE]
It hasn't. Played through a bit of it last week and while it's still a good game, the gameplay is way worse than it seemed back then. Not as bad as the original RE games, but still pretty awful.

Yeah, Eternal Darkness hasn't aged well. I played through it late last year for the first time, and it wasn't very good. It probably seemed good at the time it came out, but I really think people may have thought it was better than it actually was simply because at that point, people were starting to think the RE style of survival horror was outdated (whereas I think the original RE is actually timeless aside from the graphics, which is remedied with the REmake).

Gamefly shipped out Tomb Raider to me also, but im gonna play it on pc soon thanks to a special friend, wink wink. Come here lil bro, lets hug that shit out mang. AHhh yeaaa mang

This month's games for PS+.

8520088188_4d33ba6457_o.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nothing for me, really, but some good deals if you have PS+ and own a Vita.
SFxT and UMvC3 are spectacular. Blazblue is great too, but hard to recommend digitally; I think the file size is huge and it's not long for this world with BBCP coming.
Sine Mora is amazing.
Dokuro is fun/charming.

All worth the asking price at 50% off, IMO.

I'll probably pick up Stranger's Wrath... and it's nice to get 3/4 of the free games for free (already owned Wild Arms).[/QUOTE]

I might be in for a few of those depending on the final prices. I don't know what most of em are at now, but I'd grab SFxT and Stranger's Wrath for the right price. I'll never turn down any PSOne classics either, given that I pretty much only use my Vita as a PSP/PSOne/Persona 4 emulator at this point.

[quote name='Luxuria']This month's games for PS+.

[/QUOTE]

yay i got all them right except tekken 6. thats a weak lineup but the cave is aight and spec ops is ok but an improvement for sony though nonetheless

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Gamefly shipped out Tomb Raider to me also, but im gonna play it on pc soon thanks to a special friend, wink wink. Come here lil bro, lets hug that shit out mang. AHhh yeaaa mang[/QUOTE]
Mmmm, ohhhhh yeah *hugs it up and down*

[/QUOTE]
Well, that is certainly disappointing. Tekken 6 for PSP of all fighting games? For real? I would have taken fuckin' anything over that. The Cave is the only thing I have even a modicum of interest for.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Mmmm, ohhhhh yeah *hugs it up and down*

Well, that is certainly disappointing. Tekken 6 for PSP of all fighting games? For real? I would have taken fuckin' anything over that. The Cave is the only thing I have even a modicum of interest for.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?
T6 is supposed to be an awesome port.
It's still $40 in the store too.

I'm stoked about Joe Danger 2 -- glad I didn't drop 15 on that last year during one of the spend x to get x back promos.

Disgaea 3 could be okay... I've always wanted to try that.

Don't really care about Spec Ops or The Cave... might try them, but they don't really give me a woody or anything. More Revengeance and Vanquish is in order, I guess. :)

Selection isn't that bad. Disgaea was a pretty good Vita port IMO. Wasn't really interested in any of the games, but I might as well try them.

I'm surprised with Tekken 6 honestly. Was expecting something else entirely. Does it even have online MP?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Mmmm, ohhhhh yeah *hugs it up and down*

Well, that is certainly disappointing. Tekken 6 for PSP of all fighting games? For real? I would have taken fuckin' anything over that. The Cave is the only thing I have even a modicum of interest for.[/QUOTE]

oooo yeaa mmmm, up and down bro, up and down fukkkkkk 8===============>

I still got the ps3 version of Disgea 3 from when it first came out. Played about 30 min of it and its been on the shelf ever since.

The Cave is the only thing interesting for me too, and I could live without it.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, Eternal Darkness hasn't aged well. I played through it late last year for the first time, and it wasn't very good. It probably seemed good at the time it came out, but I really think people may have thought it was better than it actually was simply because at that point, people were starting to think the RE style of survival horror was outdated (whereas I think the original RE is actually timeless aside from the graphics, which is remedied with the REmake).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even at launch the gameplay was just so-so due to the stupid survival horror controls etc.

What made it shine was the story and the multiple characters and how it all tied together, combined with the atmosphere.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you kidding?
It's still $40 in the store too.

I'm stoked about Joe Danger 2 -- glad I didn't drop 15 on that last year during one of the spend x to get x back promos.

Disgaea 3 could be okay... I've always wanted to try that.

Don't really care about Spec Ops or The Cave... might try them, but they don't really give me a woody or anything. More Revengeance and Vanquish is in order, I guess. :)[/QUOTE]
I have no PSP and no Vita, so I would have much rather had a console-based fighting game. As for everything else, I'm excited for Spec Ops.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oooo yeaa mmmm, up and down bro, up and down fukkkkkk 8===============>[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, gonna get it iiiiin :cool:

[quote name='j-cart']Hank, you should start using TressFX conditioner. Shit is working pretty well for Lara.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZljXmUEdHo&feature=youtu.be[/QUOTE]
This is the best thing I've seen today.

Well, finished Walking Dead. I did end up shedding a few tears at the end, surprisingly. I think I may run through the whole thing again after I finish digesting it. And for any of you that's trophy whores, I'm pretty sure it has the easiest Platinum in existence.

Was able to the grey fox skin for MGR for 3 100 bing points. Even though it'll eventually come to the marketplace for less its a skin I want now =]

[quote name='GUNNM']Was able to the grey fox skin for MGR for 3 100 bing points. Even though it'll eventually come to the marketplace for less its a skin I want now =][/QUOTE]

Good shit!

would you buy MGR 2 if ocelot was the cyborg ninja? but instead of just a blade he had guns too and was more like dante ?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']OK, Imma play a game today. I haven't played anything seriously in a week. . .Contenders are. . .

SSX
Torchlight 2
NG2
DMC HD
or something totally random. I don't know.[/QUOTE]

NG2

[/QUOTE]

Eh ... meh.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you kidding?
It's still $40 in the store too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but TTT2 is out.

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, but TTT2 is out.[/QUOTE]

And I can put that on my Vita and play it anywhere, how exactly? ;)

[quote name='GUNNM']Was able to the grey fox skin for MGR for 3 100 bing points. Even though it'll eventually come to the marketplace for less its a skin I want now =][/QUOTE]

Huh? I don't understand how bing points got you the MGR Grey Fox skin.

[quote name='GUNNM']would you buy MGR 2 if ocelot was the cyborg ninja? but instead of just a blade he had guns too and was more like dante ?[/QUOTE]

What? Yes. That's not even a question.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Huh? I don't understand how bing points got you the MGR Grey Fox skin.[/QUOTE]
This site called cag.com lets you trade codes for other codes. A guy had a grey fox skin so I offered him 3 bing 100 points and he said yes

[quote name='GUNNM']This site called cag.com lets you trade codes for other codes. A guy had a grey fox skin so I offered him 3 bing 100 points and he said yes[/QUOTE]

Wow. The dude gave you the skin for 300 MS points? I wish someone would let me paypal them $5 for the grey fox skin and fox blade on PS3.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And I can put that on my Vita and play it anywhere, how exactly? ;)[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to play an outdated version of Tekken?

[quote name='distgfx']Why would you want to play an outdated version of Tekken?[/QUOTE]

Cause I like Tekken?
And if the best portable Tekken I can get at the moment is T6, I'll take it. I'd have bought the Tekken 6/Soul Calibur PSP pack for $15 if SCEA lowered the price to be equivalent to the SCEE store already, but they haven't so I haven't.

Free is fine by me.
I'd assume it's the same reason anyone would want to play the Powerstone Collection or SF3AlphaMax or anything like that. :p
When Scamco decides to port TTT2 to Vita, I'll gladly buy it to replace T6 for my portable Tekken fix.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I'd assume it's the same reason anyone would want to play the Powerstone Collection or SF3AlphaMax or anything like that. :p[/QUOTE]

At least those are the latest versions of their respective games and in SFA3 Max's case an updated one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. The dude gave you the skin for 300 MS points? I wish someone would let me paypal them $5 for the grey fox skin and fox blade on PS3.[/QUOTE]
I figure anyone who bought the game bought the game at gamestop for the greyfox skin so you really don't see that many being sold on here

bread's done
Back