GGT 222 is the Official Arnold Schwarzenegger Thread.

I've been drinking, so I can't be held accountable for my actions, much like drunk driving.

I also contributed to keeping the thread not dead on this blackest of nights, wouldn't want it not appearing on anything that isn't the front page of CAG.

35920314.jpg

[quote name='MoCiWe']
35920314.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can you please refrain from posting off topic here? Thank you.

This thread is reserved for general game discussion, not interforum warfare.

[quote name='Luxuria']I played a game today.

I don't remember if I won.[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about it, then you probably lost.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what?
what does that mean?
don't acknowledge its presence.
it may lose interest and leave us alone[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']its ok
i think hes a rogue element[/QUOTE]

When Arnold's fist is on your side, that's all you need. (Maybe I was just hoping for a battle so I could come here to scrounge up all the loot afterwards)

[quote name='Indignate']Can you please refrain from posting off topic here? Thank you.

This thread is reserved for general game discussion, not interforum warfare.[/QUOTE]

GGT AWD War sounds like it would be a pretty intense game, it's definitely got the long name needed for a complex role-playing game (maybe a dating sim would be better fitting for this thread)

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what?
what does that mean?
don't acknowledge its presence.
it may lose interest and leave us alone[/QUOTE]

That hurts :( Ahnold just wanted to fit in and be appreciated.

These threads are rather.....interesting, I suppose I can think about your offer, and who doesn't want Aliens? I mean, it's clearly the best game this year, with those silky smooth animations and like like explosions!

[quote name='MoCiWe']These threads are rather.....interesting, I suppose I can think about your offer, and who doesn't want Aliens? I mean, it's clearly the best game this year, with those silky smooth animations and like like explosions![/QUOTE]

I like your usage of a word as an adjective to itself.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']not getting banned bitch
you are

Taco doesnt get banned
I havent been banned since cheatplanet.com forums when i was 12[/QUOTE]

Can you watch the language? We have guest.

I would
I would even go farther

Pretty sure you and horse shoe crabs are around the same place
on the evolutionary scale

you pulled some bad syntax in the awd thread too
your grammar elitism is a fraud

[quote name='Indignate']I like your usage of a word as an adjective to itself.
[/QUOTE]

Yes....there's really no better way to describe that game, since in reality it is error!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']we have a guest
use proper syntax please

speakin like some kind of cave man creature[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't everything be that much simpler if we all could just talk like cave men, I know I wouldn't have to think as hard then :p

[quote name='MoCiWe']Wouldn't everything be that much simpler if we all could just talk like cave men,[/QUOTE]

No. No it would not.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']no you were drunk
like some kind of mad, slurring Dionysus
dicking around in the slums of athens

or something like that[/QUOTE]

I know that's a God of something.

So I'm flattered.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']just bought colonial marines for 15 bucks weeee[/QUOTE]

U Kray.

[quote name='Indignate']No. No it would not.
[/QUOTE]

But instead of going into long conversations, I could just go ...grrrruuuuuhhhh and be done with it :O

[quote name='MoCiWe']But instead of going into long conversations, I could just go ...grrrruuuuuhhhh and be done with it :O[/QUOTE]

Gross.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']whoknows told me it was a good game[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see now. I believe that there might have been a mistake.

He was probably talking about MiB: Alien Crisis.

I already do
I'd rather have you around to be a jealous jenny
its funny
but I believe the mods have different plans

disrupting the peace n all
you face some serious charges

You see, at the end of a hot poetry slam, it is traditional for all the hipsters attending to snap their fingers as an applause, instead of clapping their hands.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why do you read my posts as poetry?
and why have you been to a hipster poetry slam?[/QUOTE]

Cuz it kind of is.

&

I saw it on the Goofy Movie Part 2.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I've always wanted to read poetry in zeldas potionshop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDThq1fIJc[/QUOTE]

Oh man...that song could get stuck in your head after a single hour...but 10 O.O You know there's that guy out there that just had it running the whole time. Also, the fact that there's now a Zelda related video in here makes this thread that much better of a place

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck. My last post was lost.

Here's the gist.

I'm building a gaming PC this year. Not in a rush, so looking for deals. If you see some great deal on a part I'll need, especially something that isn't dependent upon other components (things like case/power supply/fans/wireless keyboard & mouse/etc.), please let me know.

Goal is to build a PC which will use my HDTV as it's monitor via HDMI out. I'm looking to get (near) top of the line shit, so I don't have to worry about updating CPU/GPU any time soon. I want to be able to run EVERYTHING, since I 'm looking to switch most of my gaming to PC by the end of the year. I will be installing this in my living/family room -- right now, since there's no audio besides the TV, I don't think I need a fancy audio card either, as I'd want the HDMI out to do the audio if possible too (is that possible?).

Hank (and maybe uraizen) are already aware and keeping an eye out for me, but I'd appreciate all the help I can get.[/QUOTE]

Sign up for the Newegg Emails. They have excellent deals on a fairly regular basis, if you're willing to wait

[quote name='j-cart']It is possible to get the audio to come from the hdmi through the graphics card.

New start will be dropping soon, so expect the current stuff to start dropping in price before or during the new window of release. Got a ballpark figure you want to spend?

/edit: Crotch knows me too well, but I held myself back on this one.[/QUOTE]

How do you do this? My card has a mini-hdmi-out (although the cable doesn't fit into the port very well).

Skipped most of this thread since apparently you guys were busy last night. Flying down to florida today for some vacation next week.

[quote name='GUNNM']Zelda OoT greatest RPG ever.

I hope MGS 6 is an RPG ^___^[/QUOTE]

Yes....I grinded forever to make my Kokiri sword do even more damage then the Master Sword! I would actually be interested in seeing a MGS RPG, if only because it will be a little different, but the only RPG we'll be seeing in that is one that makes like like explosions!

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yes....I grinded forever to make my Kokiri sword do even more damage then the Master Sword! I would actually be interested in seeing a MGS RPG, if only because it will be a little different, but the only RPG we'll be seeing in that is one that makes like like explosions![/QUOTE]
Goron sword >
[quote name='whoknows']I feel like I missed something last night.[/QUOTE]
Lux and Indignate had some fun

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yes....I grinded forever to make my Kokiri sword do even more damage then the Master Sword! I would actually be interested in seeing a MGS RPG, if only because it will be a little different, but the only RPG we'll be seeing in that is one that makes like like explosions![/QUOTE]

Ac!d is close enough.

bread's done
Back